MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, thank you! That helps establish a plausible motive. Now, "how" is something that needs to be figured out. I'll work on that next year (tomorrow). Side note: Michigan OTIS http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=456765 lists the offender in this article as discharged. Any chance he's on the street awaiting trial? No in custody http://www.waynecounty.com/sheriff/wayne-county-inmate-search.htm Have a great New Year everyone!
Check Wayne County jail records. He's not discharged.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He is still awaiting trial. I believe it was just recently bound over the week after DS wwnt missing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Trial is rescheduled for the 3rd time to February.

The man awaiting trial for child abuse that killed the baby, The Mother is the bestfriend of DS. DS never made it to her house for dinner Dec2nd.

1. Just because someone doesn't log in and post each time they come to this site does not mean they aren't reading every comment on this site and also on other sites.
2. The seized vehicle on Oxford was mentioned on the Berkeley Facebook page but had been deleted since then
3. During the only press conference I remember repeatedly wondering who Danielle was meeting Friday night. It was later that it was pieced together that it was a female, friend, longtime friend, etc I don't know if there was a reason for not being specific right away.

1. Just because someone doesn't log in and post each time they come to this site does not mean they aren't reading every comment on this site and also on other sites.
2. The seized vehicle on Oxford was mentioned on the Berkeley Facebook page but had been deleted since then
3. During the only press conference I remember repeatedly wondering who Danielle was meeting Friday night. It was later that it was pieced together that it was a female, friend, longtime friend, etc I don't know if there was a reason for not being specific right away.

Mentioning her friends name early on would probably have caused unwanted media attention since she just went through a terrific ordeal as well last year.

But they got on FG quickly. So maybe a phone pinged over there.

Idk.

Who attempts to dip a 10 week old in cold water?

Buy anyways. Does FG know the boyfriend that did that

Edited to remove- misread and commented regarding DS knowing the boyfriend. I've yet to determine if he knows FG...
Trying not to break any rules as I know sleuthing friends, etc is not allowed.

I understand the reason for maintaining individuals' privacy but it makes it really hard to discuss many theories. I've wondered about the friend and inmate connection since early on but wasn't sure it was ok to comment on here.

Who attempts to dip a 10 week old in cold water?

Buy anyways. Does FG know the boyfriend that did this?

Note to self: Don't attempt to catch up with a thread by starting on the last page. Now ... off to see WTH that's about!

I would assume so given the close relationship of DS and the friend. Trying not to break any rules as I know sleuthing friends, etc is not allowed.

I understand the reason for maintaining individuals' privacy but it makes it really hard to discuss many theories. I've wondered about the friend and inmate connection since early on but wasn't sure it was ok to comment on here.

I was wondering the same thing. He doesn't have a thread but I don't know if it's appropriate for this forum.

The man awaiting trial for child abuse that killed the baby, The Mother is the bestfriend of DS. DS never made it to her house for dinner Dec2nd.

The mother of DS said early on that their get-together that night "was very important" and DS would not have voluntarily missed it. Whether just on an emotional, supportive level or whether something more important (trial prep?) we are left to wonder.

It IS unusual that the Dept of Corrections is involved in this case.

Are you thinking that LE has concluded that she is dead, based on whatever they found in the car?

It could be as simple as her seat was left in the wrong position for her, meaning the jeep was not left there by her. I think because LE interviewed neighbors asking if her jeep was at the Oxford residence, they believe she was there.

Local here. It does seem like quite a coincidence with the timing of the trial etc.

I was out shopping today with my kids near the IG apartments . I drove through and after being there in person it seems highly unlikely that DS was abducted at that time of day outside that apartment by some random stranger. It had to be someone she knew or something. I am leaning toward the theory that she jumped into someone's car for some reason and things went bad from there. There are a lot of wooded areas nearby that he could have pulled into and did something bad and not be seen by the rush hour traffic . No way this was an ambush in the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to self: Don't attempt to catch up with a thread by starting on the last page. Now ... off to see WTH that's about!

Ooops. Lol. Sorry.

Lol.

Note to self: Dont let Missgulfsouth catch you cutting the line and slipping on the threads.

Lol.

Please forgive me.

Ooops. Lol. Sorry.

Lol.

Note to self: Dont let Missgulfsouth catch you cutting the line and slipping on the threads.

Lol.

Please forgive me.

It was totally my fault! I slipped to the front of the line, expecting news about Danielle and instead reading about dunking a baby into cold water. Whoa. Back that up and splain! Lesson learned. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay