MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so suspicious. Both my Great Aunt and 2nd cousin were found dead on top of a roof. The first, a restaurant, the latter a bowling alley. And yes, both accidental asphyxiation. It much more common than you think.

Wishing all a safe, healthy and happy New Year as I await the deletion of my post.:loveyou:

Sherlock, you simply must tell me, if you know, what reason they were on the roofs in the first place. And both accidentally asphyxiated? It just boggles the mind. I can't think of any good reason for going to the roof of any business, but I certainly wouldn't expect to be asphyxiated if I did. TIA

Sherlock, you simply must tell me, if you know, what reason they were on the roofs in the first place. And both accidentally asphyxiated? It just boggles the mind. I can't think of any good reason for going to the roof of any business, but I certainly wouldn't expect to be asphyxiated if I did. TIA

Methinks SherlockJ is having a little fun.

When the first complained to the manager that the waitress seemed to disappear, he told he not to worry--that the waitress was on top of everything. She took him literal, went on the roof, and accidentally strangled herself on a kite string.

In the second case, she went to the president of her bowling league to determine what position her team was in. He told her he wasn't sure but he thought they were on top. She took it to mean her teammates were on top of the roof. Once up there a bird flew into her mouth.

And that is how my dear relative es perished. So like I said, rooftop asphyxiation is becoming one of the leading causes of death. Still awaiting my own death for posting these!

Methinks SherlockJ is having a little fun.

Me thinks she is, too. But on a more serious note, keep up all the good work all of you do here. Best to you, your families and the rest! Let's hope with the New Year we get some good news regarding this case!

When the first complained to the manager that the waitress seemed to disappear, he told he not to worry--that the waitress was on top of everything. She took him literal, went on the roof, and accidentally strangled herself on a kite string.

In the second case, she went to the president of her bowling league to determine what position her team was in. He told her he wasn't sure but he thought they were on top. She took it to mean her teammates were on top of the roof. Once up there a bird flew into her mouth.

And that is how my dear relative es perished. So like I said, rooftop asphyxiation is becoming one of the leading causes of death. Still awaiting my own death for posting these!

Oh my goodness. Somebody call Steelman.

Hi all,

This may have been covered so I apologize... in general, how long does it take for forensics to come back? If the first search was Dec. 11/12 and second was around 22/23, what's the idea for turn time? Delay for the holidays? Seems like this week things should be back one way or the other...

Hi all,

This may have been covered so I apologize... in general, how long does it take for forensics to come back? If the first search was Dec. 11/12 and second was around 22/23, what's the idea for turn time? Delay for the holidays? Seems like this week things should be back one way or the other...

Oh geez... it depends so much on the labs involved, how backed up they are, what kind of evidence is being tested, etc. etc. etc. etc. I've seen it take days, I've seen it take weeks and even months. I think the ones that take months are older cases without as much immediate urgency, so hopefully this one has been prioritized and will get done in closer to weeks than months. We're already past days.

Hi all,

Depends on the Agency processing. Funding. Back log. So no clear answer. Sorry.

I wonder if it was common for DS to request to leave early when she had evening plans. Dinner at a friend's house doesn't require someone to leave 30 minutes early. An errand that did not involve her friend might.

I wonder if it was common for DS to request to leave early when she had evening plans. Dinner at a friend's house doesn't require someone to leave 30 minutes early. An errand that did not involve her friend might.

Danielle had a training session to do at Met set for 8 a.m. the next morning. That may have been the reason.

Danielle had a training session to do at Met set for 8 a.m. the next morning. That may have been the reason.

I read that it was "slow" at work and so she asked if she could leave early.

Did I read somewhere she was suppose to spend the night (sleep over) at her friend's house "that" Friday night?

Oh geez... it depends so much on the labs involved, how backed up they are, what kind of evidence is being tested, etc. etc. etc. etc. I've seen it take days, I've seen it take weeks and even months. I think the ones that take months are older cases without as much immediate urgency, so hopefully this one has been prioritized and will get done in closer to weeks than months. We're already past days.
We shouldn't assume that no forensic test results are back yet. When all is said and done, I think we're going to learn that they have a mountain of evidence against FG. At some point they will convene a grand jury; we won't hear about it until after the fact. FG won't either. By the way, FG is 29 years old. I don't buy that someone like FG makes it to 29 without other victims. Guys like this start small. LE should be (and very well may be) talking to women from FG's HS/college days looking for date rapes. I'll be stunned if they don't find something.

We shouldn't assume that no forensic test results are back yet. When all is said and done, I think we're going to learn that they have a mountain of evidence against FG. At some point they will convene a grand jury; we won't hear about it until after the fact. FG won't either. By the way, FG is 29 years old. I don't buy that someone like FG makes it to 29 without other victims. Guys like this start small. LE should be (and very well may be) talking to women from FG's HS/college days looking for date rapes. I'll be stunned if they don't find something.

I'm curious to see what comes of it and I agree that they probably have something back as far as DNA. Also, if I'm not mistaken, we don't have grand juries in MI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a new article that came out about a half hour ago, the source is Heavy.com.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/danie...ills-facebook-michigan-photos-family-suspect/

Two things stand out in this article to me that I had not heard before.

"The Detroit News reported that Danielle had asked to leave work early to meet the female friend." This is the first time I've read that Danielle asked to leave work early to meet with a female friend. That means that the friends account and MetLife's account of why Danielle was leaving early match up.

2nd "Police have searched the home where a local security guard lives with his wife several times in connection with the disappearance of Stislicki." We knew it had been searched two times, but several.....that's new information in my opinion.

If this article is not considered MSM please delete.

Also: "The man, who has also worked for MetLife"

!!! Past tense!!!

Making some mighty big leaps there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members