MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there are Grand Jury hearings in Michigan.

I don't believe there are Grand Jury hearings in Michigan.
They're rare, but we do have them. I actually know someone who served on a grand jury a couple of years ago. A high profile case like this might get one (versus the more common preliminary hearing).

We know that DS was supposed to meet with a friend, the same friend that joked with her about cooking with duck fat. They are extremely tight friends by all accounts. While everybody is focused on FG I think that we must not forget about this lifetime, dinner friend. When I say this, it's not because I suspect the friend for one second. The friend is active on the FDS FB page. To describe DS's friend as a simple "dinner friend" does not do any justice for their genuine friendship. Without going into any detail, I'm beginning to support a scenario where an inmate may have needed help on the outside (possibly inmate to inmate/guard to security guard chain) in silencing DS on a matter worth having dinner over. But now, I'd need to confirm if said inmate exists/existed.

We know that DS was supposed to meet with a friend, the same friend that joked with her about cooking with duck fat. They are extremely tight friends by all accounts. While everybody is focused on FG I think that we must not forget about this lifetime, dinner friend. When I say this, it's not because I suspect the friend for one second. The friend is active on the FDS FB page. To describe DS's friend as a simple "dinner friend" does not do any justice for their genuine friendship. Without going into any detail, I'm beginning to support a scenario where an inmate may have needed help on the outside (possibly inmate to inmate/guard to security guard chain) in silencing DS on a matter worth having dinner over. But now, I'd need to confirm if said inmate exists/existed.

Yes, inmate exists

There's a new article that came out about a half hour ago, the source is Heavy.com.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/danie...ills-facebook-michigan-photos-family-suspect/

Two things stand out in this article to me that I had not heard before.

"The Detroit News reported that Danielle had asked to leave work early to meet the female friend." This is the first time I've read that Danielle asked to leave work early to meet with a female friend. That means that the friends account and MetLife's account of why Danielle was leaving early match up.

2nd "Police have searched the home where a local security guard lives with his wife several times in connection with the disappearance of Stislicki." We knew it had been searched two times, but several.....that's new information in my opinion.

If this article is not considered MSM please delete.

The thing that stood out to me in that article is that it says investigators want to talk to anyone who saw Danielle or her Jeep 1) leaving work, 2) arriving at her apartment, or 3) between leaving work and 6 pm on December 3. Is it just me - or is it odd that that it doesn't say that they want to talk to anyone who has seen Danielle anytime since she has been missing?

An entry DS placed in her Blog.....

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]"II live next door to one of our senators, Carl Levin. He is a sweetheart!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]Would there be an outpour of agencies responding to this particular missing case because the family had the right contact? Could that explain Secret Service (and more) responding so quickly?

I'm not sure.
[/FONT]

Yes, inmate exists

That being the case, do you know of any published articles (FH area) sometime around Sept. 23-24, 2015 (ish) where an infant died as a result of some type of domestic abuse?

That being the case, do you know of any published articles (FH area) sometime around Sept. 23-24, 2015 (ish) where an infant died as a result of some type of domestic abuse?
Yes. Many

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

An entry DS placed in her Blog.....

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]"II live next door to one of our senators, Carl Levin. He is a sweetheart!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]Would there be an outpour of agencies responding to this particular missing case because the family had the right contact? Could that explain Secret Service (and more) responding so quickly?

I'm not sure.
[/FONT]
Could be, but I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The thing that stood out to me in that article is that it says investigators want to talk to anyone who saw Danielle or her Jeep 1) leaving work, 2) arriving at her apartment, or 3) between leaving work and 6 pm on December 3. Is it just me - or is it odd that that it doesn't say that they want to talk to anyone who has seen Danielle anytime since she has been missing?

I believe they are focusing on those specific time frames because nobody knows what happened to her in between the time she left work and 25 hours later when her jeep was discovered at her apartment. That makes me believe that after the jeep was discovered they concluded a crime had occurred. Since then, the focus has been on sharing Danielle's story or flyer through social media. I know in one of the previous articles, neighbors in the vacinity of the Berkeley house were asked if they had seen Danielle or her jeep.

One of DS closest friends shacked up with a guy who had a criminal history and then killed the child they had together. And yet we are so quick to conclude her circle of friends to be a certain way. A very good way. I'm not here to judge her. I'm only suggesting that good people do not always wind up in the best situations.

WOW, thank you! That helps establish a plausible motive. Now, "how" is something that needs to be figured out. I'll work on that next year (tomorrow). Side note: Michigan OTIS http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=456765 lists the offender in this article as discharged. Any chance he's on the street awaiting trial? No in custody http://www.waynecounty.com/sheriff/wayne-county-inmate-search.htm Have a great New Year everyone!

I believe they are focusing on those specific time frames because nobody knows what happened to her in between the time she left work and 25 hours later when her jeep was discovered at her apartment. That makes me believe that after the jeep was discovered they concluded a crime had occurred. Since then, the focus has been on sharing Danielle's story or flyer through social media. I know in one of the previous articles, neighbors in the vacinity of the Berkeley house were asked if they had seen Danielle or her jeep.

Are you thinking that LE has concluded that she is dead, based on whatever they found in the car?

Are you thinking that LE has concluded that she is dead, based on whatever they found in the car?

Regretfully, I say yes. Seems the focus is centered around a keychain and a perpetrator rather than searches, warnings to the public,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay