MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are at least two. One was written in the 70s, called The Michigan Murders by Edward Keyes and is out of print, but it's easy to find a copy. Names were changed, but I think the book is good. There's a more recent book that has more photos and uses the real names, and the author claims to have was new information, but not a lot of the keyinformation was new (in my opinion) and I thought he needed a better editor. I am not sure there is a print version; I read it with my kindle. If you are really interested -- as I am -- I would pick up both. I also at one point went to the AA library and copied a lot of contemporary articles from the local newspaper (many on microfilm), but I'm not sure I have them anyplace I can find them. They were very consistent with what Keyes wrote.

Skigirl-it sounds like you do interviews like this for your work? Have you interviewed others? Specifically wondering about the Santa Cruz, CA SKers 1973-1974?

We aren't sure about the apt. I was the one that posted about the storage unit arriving. It has been there 2 days now, but I have not seen anything being loaded up. There are other apts in that building so it very well could be for someone else.

Pods are not only used to clear out a place. They can be placed in a new residence for move in from the old place. This possibly could be a cooperate move and move in not move out.

Has anyone checked DS's Snapchat and found anything? Is that question an oxymoron? (clearly I don't Snapchat). LOL.

You would need her phone number or username, which would most likely be what she used on other sites. But nothing would be there now bc it only stays for 24 hours if posted for your followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is far from outlandish to think that the husband of the owner of the home, who used that address to register to vote, lives in the home. It is possible that he does not, but not, in my opinion, probable.
But stating it as FACT is wrong. It's like playing telephone... We eventually become so far removed from the truth, we aren't much good for anything.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Regardless if he was living at the home at the time in question, a lot of times furniture comes with the house, for the renter. (It's happening in my situation now.) Even if FG wasn't living at the house at the time of the search warrants, that doesn't mean it wasn't his mattress, right? To not cooperate, at all, not trying to clear your name, not saying "here, polygraph me" (seeing as they're admissible in court any way), is very telling. For me, at least. Though I am unsettled with the whole situation that evening, the friend's ex on trial, etc. Praying!

Regardless if he was living at the home at the time in question, a lot of times furniture comes with the house, for the renter. (It's happening in my situation now.) Even if FG wasn't living at the house at the time of the search warrants, that doesn't mean it wasn't his mattress, right? To not cooperate, at all, not trying to clear your name, not saying "here, polygraph me" (seeing as they're admissible in court any way), is very telling. For me, at least. Though I am unsettled with the whole situation that evening, the friend's ex on trial, etc. Praying!

Well, we don't really know any of that is true...from the renter thought to the L.e conversations to a lie detector...all of it could be and none of it could be. We only have MSM take on it which could be wholly inaccurate honestly.

It's 1:30 am and I have these things running around my brain:

What gets me most is how many people have more info on this case than what's been released (DS family and friends, FG, family and friends, possible renter at the home and their family and friends, metlife, IGA, and all the employees surrounding the case, not to mention LE) and not ONE person has slipped or released info to the positive or negative.

Another thing I've been wondering (since I'm new to WS because of this case):
Has there ever been a time that a POI joined and gave info on WS (but no one knew it was the POI)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I have been following her disappearance case and hope search teams are actively looking in woods/lake areas. I saw a post showing a search over Lake Erie is that correct? And if so, is there an active search team looking over lake Huron by st clair? US and Canada Sides? I just have a hunch that since Huron is right there by Erie and Southfied where she was last seen that it should be searched.

BBM.
IIRC, the parents were talking about her cell phone and LE broke in and twice said, "the keychain, the keychain" The conspiracy-theorist in me wonders if there is some sort of camera in it, a tracking device, something that would make that particular item of hers important...other than it was hers. I know the chances of a tracking device or camera in it are infinitesimally small -- I'm not coming up with anything good which is why I put the question to the group.

I agree. No doubt when the mother mentioned the missing phone LE broke in with "The Key Chain, The Key Chain". It bugs the hell out of me that there seems to be a stronger emphasis on the keychain than the details of her appearance.
Regarding FG. Is it possible they have video of him leaving DS workplace with her. But no proof he committed a crime. That could be the source of explanation for her mom's emphasis on whether anyone saw her car exciting AND "What did her mood look like". Maybe FG has admitted to being in her car with her.

I have been following her disappearance case and hope search teams are actively looking in woods/lake areas. I saw a post showing a search over Lake Erie is that correct? And if so, is there an active search team looking over lake Huron by st clair? US and Canada Sides? I just have a hunch that since Huron is right there by Erie and Southfied where she was last seen that it should be searched.

A small plane recently left Cleveland, OH and went missing minutes after take off. I believe that may be the search you saw as I haven't heard of them searching the lake in this case. There is a thread here for it. In this case, family and LE have actually asked for no searches to be done, but to share the story instead.

Anything's possible, but since FG's parents live in Detroit, I think he's someone who's more comfortable in an urban environment. I think LE should be sweeping abandoned buildings in neighborhoods familiar to FG. Of course, they likely know much more about his movements than they've said.

Wow, just wow. How much time did you spend with him, one visit, multiple?
Just read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_murders on this one. I have read almost all of Ann Rule's books and haven't come across this one. I would have been 3-4 years old during that time frame. Going to see if there is a book on this one.

You can PM me, I'm happy to answer questions. The Michigan Murders (Co-Ed Killer) is the book, hard to find. I've read all of Ann Rule's books, too. I wasn't born until 1975, but a college professor told me I should try to get an interview with JNC ... so I did. ;)

I just read both and thought they were both good. I also went and saw the author of the new book Terror in Ypsilanti speak. Blows my mind that I couldn't even imagine talking to him!!

I will never forget it.

Yeah, pretty much from what I know, unless others know or remember more. It was the local news station that broke the news that day and this thread was on fire. Who knows where they got the info, not saying its wrong its just seriously confusing and no one seems to be backing it up conclusively. My first gut reaction to that, because of the way that it was worded was that it was for shock value.

One of the news clips I posted above has a mention of the security guard who works or worked at MetLife, and the reporter mentioned calling what she believed to be his mother's cell phone. It was one of the ones from wxyz.com.

It's 1:30 am and I have these things running around my brain:

What gets me most is how many people have more info on this case than what's been released (DS family and friends, FG, family and friends, possible renter at the home and their family and friends, metlife, IGA, and all the employees surrounding the case, not to mention LE) and not ONE person has slipped or released info to the positive or negative.

Another thing I've been wondering (since I'm new to WS because of this case):
Has there ever been a time that a POI joined and gave info on WS (but no one knew it was the POI
)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I can't think of any cases myself in which the POI joined and it was discovered, but I am sure it has happened. I have seen friends and associates of a POI join and start bickering with the victim's friends and families and that was super-weird.

Skigirl-it sounds like you do interviews like this for your work? Have you interviewed others? Specifically wondering about the Santa Cruz, CA SKers 1973-1974?

It's MissGulfSouth who has done the interviews, I'm just insanely nosy and obsessive once a case interests me ;-)

But stating it as FACT is wrong. It's like playing telephone... We eventually become so far removed from the truth, we aren't much good for anything.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I have never seen a case in which people started insisting that the home that is owned by the POI and his wife is not the POI's residence, especially when the POI is registered to vote there. The only reason it is not considered "fact" is that a couple neighbors seem confused about who lives there. In my experience, that is not very unusual in neighborhoods where people basically keep to themselves. I'm not sure who-all is actually living in the house two doors down from me because I see people come and go, but I don't know who is staying there, who is visiting there, and who lives there full-time.

I can't think of any cases myself in which the POI joined and it was discovered, but I am sure it has happened. I have seen friends and associates of a POI join and start bickering with the victim's friends and families and that was super-weird.
I know of one for sure. Abraham Shakespeare. DeeDee Moore was a member here. It's a fascinating case to read through here. It's also very heartbreaking. If you're a writer, that is a book and screenplay just waiting to be written.

About the mattress info in MSM, neighbors may have given out that information. They are blabby, albeit inconsistent. The resident being labeled a security guard at MetLife could also have come from one of the neighbors. Wouldn't that neighbor have been quoted, however?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust