MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an assumption that everyone keeps to themselves in the Berkely neighborhood. I don't find any information that backs this up. On the open fb community page alone there were residents positing that they found a Christmas gift on the sidewalk to "madison" from "Suzie" and within minutes the community knew who it belonged to. Same with a dog found and other posts that lead me to belive this is a tight knit community and neighbors do know one another. These communities many times do watch for rental homes popping up and who is living there because in small communities rentals can decrease value of home and pull in "rif raf".

There is an assumption that everyone keeps to themselves in the Berkely neighborhood. I don't find any information that backs this up. On the open fb community page alone there were residents positing that they found a Christmas gift on the sidewalk to "madison" from "Suzie" and within minutes the community knew who it belonged to. Same with a dog found and other posts that lead me to belive this is a tight knit community and neighbors do know one another. These communities many times do watch for rental homes popping up and who is living there because in small communities rentals can decrease value of home and pull in "rif raf".

Only reason I think people keep to themselves on that block is that several of those who were interviewed were super-confused about who lived in the house. That does not say to me, "We, on this block, know each other super-well".

I know of one for sure. Abraham Shakespeare. DeeDee Moore was a member here. It's a fascinating case to read through here. It's also very heartbreaking. If you're a writer, that is a book and screenplay just waiting to be written.

Shut the front door.

Really????? Wooow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen a case in which people started insisting that the home that is owned by the POI and his wife is not the POI's residence, especially when the POI is registered to vote there. The only reason it is not considered "fact" is that a couple neighbors seem confused about who lives there. In my experience, that is not very unusual in neighborhoods where people basically keep to themselves. I'm not sure who-all is actually living in the house two doors down from me because I see people come and go, but I don't know who is staying there, who is visiting there, and who lives there full-time.

Here's an example and it is fact and it is true. A family member of ours at one point lived in a community that was a mutual ownership community. All records at the association gave that family member as the legal owner and resident of a particular unit in that community. However after a few years said family member moved to another address and allowed someone else to move in to that residence but never notified the association of this fact as they did not want to lose ownership and rules only allowed 6 mos. sublet to another person. On paper this family member appeared to be the resident of that address and all "paperwork" said so. Never changed voting address or mailing address ir utilities either. Drivers License address not changed either. New place this family member lived was in same suburb and not far away so it was convenient to pick up mail. It was important for a reason or two to keep this original address. P
So what I wonder at this point is how people got the name of a POI as I haven't read every page on this case due to lack of time sone days.. Was it just from public records this person's name was gleaned, or has it been confirmed that a person listed as property owner at this address is the actual person LE has on radar. And how is this person's occupation been found out if no one in LE or at MetLife is giving out facts.

I feel like FG is absolutely reading here. And if he's not the actual POI, the other person may very well be as well. Why not? If you are at all savvy with online activities... here's an easy spot to view theories and find out what others are thinking. Kind of creepy to think about really. Could also easily post theories to lead people in other directions as well. After all, who knows who any of us really are?!!

I live in Berkley. On a block where I know many neighbors- because our kids go out and play together. But the homes that have no kids? I have no idea who lives there or if they are renters, been there long, etc. Just because there was a FB post about a lost gift does not mean everyone knows everything about everyone. If someone came to me today and asked me about the home across the street maybe 2 down, and inquired about who lived there, I'd be hard pressed to know exact details. And I'm outside more than most bc my kids are out. Now take people who aren't outside and ask them who is where? I don't think so. The home could have been a rental prior to purchase in 2013. Just because 1 neighbor said it was a rental, I'd put more stock in the fact of who is listed as owner and the searches. And one final note, I keep reading about the ice arena and how it should be "searched" or "investigated". Yes, it's not serving the purpose of actual ice arena this winter, but it's been open daily as a walking track (I've been there) and a teen Center (starting this week). It's staffed by the city and connected to the Community Center which is open daily. The house in question is separated by a fence and the back of the arena faces the side yard. The only way in the ice arena is a sliding door completely facing away from Oxford house and leads to large parking lots, ball fields, football field and school. Unless the City of Berkley itself is somehow involved in this case, I think it's safe to say the ice arena itself is out of question.

I live in Berkley. On a block where I know many neighbors- because our kids go out and play together. But the homes that have no kids? I have no idea who lives there or if they are renters, been there long, etc. Just because there was a FB post about a lost gift does not mean everyone knows everything about everyone. If someone came to me today and asked me about the home across the street maybe 2 down, and inquired about who lived there, I'd be hard pressed to know exact details. And I'm outside more than most bc my kids are out. Now take people who aren't outside and ask them who is where? I don't think so. The home could have been a rental prior to purchase in 2013. Just because 1 neighbor said it was a rental, I'd put more stock in the fact of who is listed as owner and the searches. And one final note, I keep reading about the ice arena and how it should be "searched" or "investigated". Yes, it's not serving the purpose of actual ice arena this winter, but it's been open daily as a walking track (I've been there) and a teen Center (starting this week). It's staffed by the city and connected to the Community Center which is open daily. The house in question is separated by a fence and the back of the arena faces the side yard. The only way in the ice arena is a sliding door completely facing away from Oxford house and leads to large parking lots, ball fields, football field and school. Unless the City of Berkley itself is somehow involved in this case, I think it's safe to say the ice arena itself is out of question.

Thank you, Hardy Girl! It's great to have local knowledge. I agree that when people don't have kids, they tend to get to know their neighbors less well, and what you said makes a lot of sense. Also, interesting to know about the rink -- I had not heard it was being used for other purposes.

Thank you!!! Good to hear from someone that has factual info on the area. :)

Facts provided by MSM:

• From the git-go, Dani's mom questioned if DS had seemed under some level of duress during her drive home that day. I think this was because of the way DS responded to her call or text;
  • From the git-go, it was thought by DS's family that Dani was "taken" out of the area;
  • From the git-go, multiple (12?) agencies (from local to DEA to FBI, to name a few) have been involved in Dani's MP case;
  • From the git-go, there have been no official searches beyond the initial search of the complex and surrounding area, and the Oxford Rd. house;
  • From the git-go, the family and public have been asked to not search for Dani;
  • The house on Oxford has now been searched twice.

Things I've considered that I can't get past:

• The possibility that cameras captured DS and security guard leaving the parking lot at the same time;
  • The possibility that DS was followed home and voluntarily got into that security guards vehicle for some unknown reason;
  • The possibility that the security guard then betrayed Dani and disappeared her.

I think something that should be considered is the possibility that the security guard was ALREADY under surveillance for something well before Dani disappeared. Other than drug running, why would someone of his caliper and job history be under surveillance? There's no way we, the public, could know that or for what reasons, it's just a hunch of mine. I know trafficking has been scoffed at here, but there are many types of trafficking/slavery, not strictly the sex trade. Based on what we DO know about this case, among the many possibilities, this one should also be fully vetted.

The timing of Dani's disappearance, the security guard being the last one to see her, the insistence to not host any searches, the many agencies involved from day one, and the absolute secrecy of any evidence all coincidentally supports my hunch that he was already being watched, concluded in a reverse-engineered type of way.

About the mattress info in MSM, neighbors may have given out that information. They are blabby, albeit inconsistent. The resident being labeled a security guard at MetLife could also have come from one of the neighbors. Wouldn't that neighbor have been quoted, however?
Quoting myself to add:
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...2/23/farmington-hills-missing-woman/95790372/

The home searched Thursday by Farmington Hills Police and the Oakland County Crime Lab is near the Berkley Ice Arena on Robina Avenue and Oxford Road. Its connection to the disappearance wasn’t released by police.

It's 1:30 am and I have these things running around my brain:

What gets me most is how many people have more info on this case than what's been released (DS family and friends, FG, family and friends, possible renter at the home and their family and friends, metlife, IGA, and all the employees surrounding the case, not to mention LE) and not ONE person has slipped or released info to the positive or negative.

Another thing I've been wondering (since I'm new to WS because of this case):
Has there ever been a time that a POI joined and gave info on WS (but no one knew it was the POI)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I feel like that question has been asked before & long-time websleuthers have said yes, but I can't remember the cases.

Facts provided by MSM:

• From the git-go, Dani's mom questioned if DS had seemed under some level of duress during her drive home that day. I think this was because of the way DS responded to her call or text;
  • From the git-go, it was thought by DS's family that Dani was "taken" out of the area;
  • From the git-go, multiple (12?) agencies (from local to DEA to FBI, to name a few) have been involved in Dani's MP case;
  • From the git-go, there have been no official searches beyond the initial search of the complex and surrounding area, and the Oxford Rd. house;
  • From the git-go, the family and public have been asked to not search for Dani;
  • The house on Oxford has now been searched twice.

Things I've considered that I can't get past:

• The possibility that cameras captured DS and security guard leaving the parking lot at the same time;
  • The possibility that DS was followed home and voluntarily got into that security guards vehicle for some unknown reason;
  • The possibility that the security guard then betrayed Dani and disappeared her.

I think something that should be considered is the possibility that the security guard was ALREADY under surveillance for something well before Dani disappeared. Other than drug running, why would someone of his caliper and job history be under surveillance? There's no way we, the public, could know that or for what reasons, it's just a hunch of mine. I know trafficking has been scoffed at here, but there are many types of trafficking/slavery, not strictly the sex trade. Based on what we DO know about this case, among the many possibilities, this one should also be fully vetted.

The timing of Dani's disappearance, the security guard being the last one to see her, the insistence to not host any searches, the many agencies involved from day one, and the absolute secrecy of any evidence all coincidentally supports my hunch that he was already being watched, concluded in a reverse-engineered type of way.
This is exactly what my gut has been telling me as well. The lack of searches has frustrated me from the beginning. As a parent I would be out there every minute of everyday. This isn't a dig at her parents...I think they and the police know more and that's why searches aren't happening. It's the only explanation.

The amount of federal agencies is also throwing me off. And not even so much that they are involved, but that they were involved immediately. Seems fishy, IMO. I think, when all is said and done and we know the details, it won't turn out to be some quick, random event.

This is exactly what my gut has been telling me as well. The lack of searches has frustrated me from the beginning. As a parent I would be out there every minute of everyday. This isn't a dig at her parents...I think they and the police know more and that's why searches aren't happening. It's the only explanation.

The amount of federal agencies is also throwing me off. And not even so much that they are involved, but that they were involved immediately. Seems fishy, IMO. I think, when all is said and done and we know the details, it won't turn out to be some quick, random event.
The parents are quoted in msm as referencing losing hope with no progress, mind going to a dark place now that she's been gone so long, etc. I thought initially they had more info but now I'm not sure how much more info they actually had or continue to have.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The parents are quoted in msm as referencing losing hope with no progress, mind going to a dark place now that she's been gone so long, etc. I thought initially they had more info but now I'm not sure how much more info they actually had or continue to have.

That's a good point. Unless they know what possibly happened, but still don't have her. No matter what I just can't imagine the nightmare. I would lose my mind.

He is a very frightening man. I read the book about him beforehand ... it helped me prepare. But it did feel like Clarice Starling meets Hannibal Lecter.

I believe I know who you are talking about. Is his first initial J? If you don't mind saying. If not, no big deal.

I've noticed the find dani fb page has been quiet since 12/31 and previously there were daily posts. I've noticed another quiet fb, too. I know it's only been a couple of days and it may be nothing but it does make me wonder if there has been a break not released.

Sometimes when LE says, "we aren't releasing information to ensure the integrity of the case," I think it's a cop-out just to avoid having to be accountable to the public for their lack of progress and to avoid being "bothered" by the press. I think that's true in the Lauren Spierer case, for example, and in the Faith Hedgepeth case. In this case, I'm not sensing that. For one, they seem to be giving DS' family information, and the family is in agreement that releasing the info would harm, rather than help, the case. For two, they seem to targeting their efforts at very specific tips and pieces of evidence. I highly doubt it's human trafficking for the many reasons that have been enumerated here (DS does not fit the profile, too old, not 'vulnerable', independent, close network of family and friends, etc. etc. etc.). But I *do* think that it's because they have security footage or some physical evidence, maybe a tip that was called in early that they have since been able to verify, etc. Anyway, this is all a long way of saying that I think many times you can totally discount when LE says they have more info than they are releasing and are keeping it secret to avoid harming the case, but in this situation, I think those statements are being made in good faith.

I've noticed the find dani fb page has been quiet since 12/31 and previously there were daily posts. I've noticed another quiet fb, too. I know it's only been a couple of days and it may be nothing but it does make me wonder if there has been a break not released.

I was noticing and thinking the same thing.

Absolutely right. Everything got quiet around the same time. I guess it's possible with the holiday and everything,but observing the holiday wouldn't stop them from updating.

I took that to mean that they may know what happened initially (abduction), and that because she has not been released, they suspect she has probably been murdered :-(. At first, there were lots of words like, "Dani, you are strong, you are smart, you can do this!" which makes me think they were hoping and praying that she would escape from whoever abducted her. It is my guess that they were very hopeful that she would be found at the house on Oxford and that there is evidence that a violent crime took place there and they are starting to lose hope given that evidence. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans