MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DS's mother was asking if anybody had seen her driving in reference to possible abduction, which is why her demeanor was mentioned. Nothing DS did before she disappeared was out of normal according to friends and family. Mother was looking for witnesses after the disappearance time, because the parents first were concerned she picked somebody up to give them a ride due to her kind nature. That line of questioning ended early on, probably due to LE evidence like security cameras at the office or a POI.

The family was fixed on an abduction, because they did not believe voluntary disappearance or suicide was an option. They apparently still had the courage to investigate a potential suicide in the first few days, if only to rule this out. LE now apparently is in agreement with the family on these points.

LE has mentioned via the media searches in several areas including the Berkley house. They are specifically discouraging "ground searches" while specifically encouraging everybody keep an eye out for the listed missing items, and DS herself. This is still being communicated via MISSING posters. Nobody wants a bunch of yahoos prowling through every known area while LE is investigating. If they need a ground search, they will ask, and the family will ask.

While the media provides available information, be cautious not to label that information as "facts" as the media is prone to error, sloppiness, and usually seems to stick to repeating what it is told by LE. One such non fact, for example, which keeps getting into print is that her truck is gray, and it is actually black with mud splashes.

I totally agree that they may not be wanting searches because they probably do not want every Tom, Dick and Harry prowling around, messing up potential evidence and getting themselves into trouble (as is happening in another case I'm following, where the LE is having to rescue rag-tag independent searchers who have been taking absurd risks, like going into the woods after dark to look for a kid in random locations with no evidence at all of where the kid is).

My take on what the family was saying early on is a little different. I watched the uncut press conference and I feel that LE and the Stislickis discussed what would and would not be said and what observations would be specifically requested. That is the press conference where the parents asked if anyone had seen her in her car, and what was her demeanor, and was anyone in it with her. I think at that point, there was alignment between LE and the family that she had been abducted. If you watch the press conference, DS parents are clearly taking cues from LE, and picking their words carefully, asking if they can say things, etc. If anything, I think LE was a little worried that they would say too much, but I did not get the sense that DS' parents were saying things that LE had simply dismissed. I do think that LE wanted to know if anyone had seen her in her car with someone else.

I think the "we believe foul play" talk happened after they found evidence that she was taken to a location where LE searched, but did not find her there. Not that they doubted that she had been abducted, before that, but that they actually found physical evidence in one of their searches. JMO, could all be wrong.

Also, within the last few days, family has been saying that the "5 facts" article is one with accurate info. They have pointed to other, specific articles as being accurate. So, I agree that media can be pretty sloppy, but at least some of the reports gel with what DS family already knows.

Good points, my friend has a jeep with keyless entry and start so she always just keeps her keys in her purse. I wonder if the rest of her keys were still in her purse and it was just that key chain with the two keys missing?
If this isn't allowed, please delete. This case is tricky with the rules regarding SM as it seems to be all we have...
I think there is something to what others have said about the key-chain. In looking at some comments made re: putting up posters a few days after someone mentions calling the police about a search party, then comes back and says that the keychain will give them really important information if they can find it. Unless it was altered in some way, what could that thing possibly give them that wouldn't be found on anything else?
They were specifically interested in the exact location of the key chain if it is discovered, same with the phone although that would also contain information in its memory.
JMO, I personally don't think her keychain or the keys on it are any more meaningful other than the people in her life knew what keychain she had and it's now also missing.

The parents are quoted in msm as referencing losing hope with no progress, mind going to a dark place now that she's been gone so long, etc. I thought initially they had more info but now I'm not sure how much more info they actually had or continue to have.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The possibility that the parents were instructed to behave clueless, when they indeed no more, exists. I'm very intrigued by her mothers comment in terms of "if you saw her leave the building did you notice anything about her mood in the car". Why no plea to her mood at work that day?

Facts provided by MSM:

• From the git-go, Dani's mom questioned if DS had seemed under some level of duress during her drive home that day. I think this was because of the way DS responded to her call or text;
  • From the git-go, it was thought by DS's family that Dani was "taken" out of the area;
  • From the git-go, multiple (12?) agencies (from local to DEA to FBI, to name a few) have been involved in Dani's MP case;
  • From the git-go, there have been no official searches beyond the initial search of the complex and surrounding area, and the Oxford Rd. house;
  • From the git-go, the family and public have been asked to not search for Dani;
  • The house on Oxford has now been searched twice.

Things I've considered that I can't get past:

• The possibility that cameras captured DS and security guard leaving the parking lot at the same time;
  • The possibility that DS was followed home and voluntarily got into that security guards vehicle for some unknown reason;
  • The possibility that the security guard then betrayed Dani and disappeared her.

I think something that should be considered is the possibility that the security guard was ALREADY under surveillance for something well before Dani disappeared. Other than drug running, why would someone of his caliper and job history be under surveillance? There's no way we, the public, could know that or for what reasons, it's just a hunch of mine. I know trafficking has been scoffed at here, but there are many types of trafficking/slavery, not strictly the sex trade. Based on what we DO know about this case, among the many possibilities, this one should also be fully vetted.

The timing of Dani's disappearance, the security guard being the last one to see her, the insistence to not host any searches, the many agencies involved from day one, and the absolute secrecy of any evidence all coincidentally supports my hunch that he was already being watched, concluded in a reverse-engineered type of way.

How do we know a security guard is involved in this case other than it seems 9 out of 10 posts here assume it? MSM reports a house searched at a certain address was done in connection to this case. LE hasn't said this or named owner of property in any way or said what that owner's occupation is/was . Possible MSM was able to get court records requesting warrant but that is not a given. This case is wide open as far as anyone knows who is not LE. They may not be entirely forthcoming even with family. Wouldn't be first time families have had problems with how LE handles a loved ones case.

Someone posted a pic of Danielle and her mom with description of her job at MetLife. She is in Global Technology and Operations. MetLife is a Fortune 40 company. You can google what that division of a company does especially for large global corporations and most are called the same thing. Wells Fargo has a division called exactly the same thing. With all the hacking and fraud and identity theft in the financial world coming at corporations from foreign and domestic sources this is a critical operations division. Her disappearance doesn't have to be related to drugs or predation. Maybe she discovered something in connection to her job. Maybe why her mom asked anyone observing her between time left work and time her car was discovered what her demeanor appeared to be. It could be job related. Maybe why MetLife offers a reward though $50K is not anywhere near big money to them. It could also be why federal agencies are involved. Just more speculation because I really feel this case is wide open and could be anything.

Facts provided by MSM:

• From the git-go, Dani's mom questioned if DS had seemed under some level of duress during her drive home that day. I think this was because of the way DS responded to her call or text;
  • From the git-go, it was thought by DS's family that Dani was "taken" out of the area;
  • From the git-go, multiple (12?) agencies (from local to DEA to FBI, to name a few) have been involved in Dani's MP case;
  • From the git-go, there have been no official searches beyond the initial search of the complex and surrounding area, and the Oxford Rd. house;
  • From the git-go, the family and public have been asked to not search for Dani;
  • The house on Oxford has now been searched twice.

Things I've considered that I can't get past:

• The possibility that cameras captured DS and security guard leaving the parking lot at the same time;
  • The possibility that DS was followed home and voluntarily got into that security guards vehicle for some unknown reason;
  • The possibility that the security guard then betrayed Dani and disappeared her.

I think something that should be considered is the possibility that the security guard was ALREADY under surveillance for something well before Dani disappeared. Other than drug running, why would someone of his caliper and job history be under surveillance? There's no way we, the public, could know that or for what reasons, it's just a hunch of mine. I know trafficking has been scoffed at here, but there are many types of trafficking/slavery, not strictly the sex trade. Based on what we DO know about this case, among the many possibilities, this one should also be fully vetted.

The timing of Dani's disappearance, the security guard being the last one to see her, the insistence to not host any searches, the many agencies involved from day one, and the absolute secrecy of any evidence all coincidentally supports my hunch that he was already being watched, concluded in a reverse-engineered type of way.

Gun running has become more popular than drug running for some. I thought of human trafficking in the case as well. It seems like if someone like DS was abducted for this, someone may have ties other borders. As for the bumper smart phone, it can be sold, to be sent out of the county. South African buys a lot of U.S. black market goods.

The possibility that the parents were instructed to behave clueless, when they indeed no more, exists. I'm very intrigued by her mothers comment in terms of "if you saw her leave the building did you notice anything about her mood in the car". Why no plea to her mood at work that day?
Yes, that's why I initially thought they knew more, too. Now I wonder if that more was really just hope and knowing that she would not have voluntarily vanished or committed suicide. The focus specifically on her mood in the car on the way home could be because they know she left at 5 p.m. and something happened between then and the time she went home or right as she got home.

I just think if they did know more then, more would have leaked by now by someone. JMO.

I hope my gut is right, but I think we're in a lull where LE is waiting for some evidence to come back from the lab so that they can make an arrest without worrying that they'll have to then announce that they are releasing the person for lack of evidence. I think they are hoping that once they make an arrest, the person they arrest will lead them to DS as part of a plea deal. No facts here, just gut based on watching a lot of these cases unfold over the years.

FG is highly aware of surveillance systems, specifically the one used by Metlife.. A former employee, easily recognized, I am doubtful he'd show up in the parking lot.

How do we know a security guard is involved in this case other than it seems 9 out of 10 posts here assume it? MSM reports a house searched at a certain address was done in connection to this case. LE hasn't said this or named owner of property in any way or said what that owner's occupation is/was.
Actually, MSM reported that the Oxford home of security guard who works or worked for MetLife was searched in connection to DS's disappearance.

Not new...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...m-of-a-crime-cops_us_5859742be4b0b3ddfd8f0201

It was initially classified as a missing persons case, but police said Monday that foul play is now suspected. “All available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime,” Farmington Hills Police said in a written statement. Authorities did not indicate whether they have received any specific information that has led them to reclassify the investigation. They also did not name any suspects or persons of interest. “Investigators have collected evidence currently under analysis and examination,” the statement read. “No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation.”

From the onset of the investigation, Stislicki’s parents have said they believe she was abducted. “We believe she has been taken and is being held against her will,” Stislicki’s mother, Ann, told The Huffington Post earlier this month.

Actually, MSM reported that the Oxford home of security guard who works or worked for MetLife was searched in connection to DS's disappearance.

Thanks. I wasn't sure of that or where the information came from

I know many of the people here have followed cases and come to their conclusions based on what has happened in those or 'usually', which I understand. But I also feel if I was closely connected, such as a relative missing, I don't think my biggest worry would be to post 'regular' updates just so the public was satisfied. We know that anything that is said is picked apart & analyzed immediately and then again and then again. Why is it such a bad thing for them to stay quiet? They owe the public nothing. I believe they know this is not a random incident that is posing a threat to the community.
BUT, I am surprised at the lack of comments on SM that leak info from coworkers/friends/family. I actually applaud that because it is probably helping out the family not having to deal with all that, in addition to DS being absent from their lives.

However, all this has been said and will be agreed/disagreed with, until she's located or they tell us something...anything...:dunno:

Thanks. I wasn't sure of that or where the information came from
It's in nearly every single MSM article since about 12/23. Some old articles have been updated to include it as well. It's even a preview line in nearly any Google search for DS now.

FG is highly aware of surveillance systems, specifically the one used by Metlife.. A former employee, easily recognized, I am doubtful he'd show up in the parking lot.
Do we know he's a "former" guard there? If he works or worked at MetLife, why do you think he wouldn't go there?

Is the keychain valuable enough to resell on craigslist or ebay? Would it be a collectable to some?

In answer to your question........when a missing persons case yields no results for a duration this long...30 days.... it normally slows down to a crawl, and that is an almost sure sign that LE is either stumped or doesn't have enough to charge. It's always hard to prosecute without a body anyway, but when you throw in all the wishy-washy information and the reluctance to even admit that a crime had occurred for almost two weeks, that pretty much makes it all but impossible. The age-old quote about "we don't want to compromise the integrity of the investigation" is an immediate fix-all to get the media off of their backs and to refuse any face-to-face interviews. No leaks are coming out about this case because there isn't anything to leak.

The best thing you can do in the meantime is to focus your attention on one of the other missing persons cases that pops up here daily, and try to follow one or more of them to conclusion.

Yup - ^ sums it up... Most cases I follow turn out to be - victim of sexual attack; also a few suicides... but the case here might be something different where she's the victim of an altercation or a meeting gone bad (like you mentioned last thread) .... could also be LE has someone in mind, but person has an alibi they can't break, or perhaps LE has DNA, but perp was smart enough to say it was result of something consensual (though it wasn't)....
Something seems off about her meeting with the friend - the no action when DS was a no show.... On Lt. Kenda I've seen case(s) where the perp kills the friend of his girlfriend because he believes the friend is trying to break them up... could DS's friend have that kind of boyfriend who believes DS is plotting against him?

Gun running has become more popular than drug running for some. I thought of human trafficking in the case as well. It seems like if someone like DS was abducted for this, someone may have ties other borders. As for the bumper smart phone, it can be sold, to be sent out of the county. South African buys a lot of U.S. black market goods.

And Canada too -- close to Detroit and across the Great Lakes. Canada blames US a lot for their gun and drug problems in their big cities. Maybe something going on in that complex she lives in. Just speculation though, of course. But I still am hung up on all the Feds. I posted a link a few days ago to Michigan's state government website regarding missing persons where it stated on missing adults to wait 3 days before filing a report unless specific information pointed to a crime. In 3 days time on Danielle's case there were already a dozen or more agencies from local all the way up the chain to federal according to a couple media reports I had read.

I know many of the people here have followed cases and come to their conclusions based on what has happened in those or 'usually', which I understand. But I also feel if I was closely connected, such as a relative missing, I don't think my biggest worry would be to post 'regular' updates just so the public was satisfied. We know that anything that is said is picked apart & analyzed immediately and then again and then again. Why is it such a bad thing for them to stay quiet? They owe the public nothing. I believe they know this is not a random incident that is posing a threat to the community.
BUT, I am surprised at the lack of comments on SM that leak info from coworkers/friends/family. I actually applaud that because it is probably helping out the family not having to deal with all that, in addition to DS being absent from their lives.

However, all this has been said and will be agreed/disagreed with, until she's located or they tell us something...anything...:dunno:
I don't think there is anything bad about them staying quiet. I did make an observation of a change in pattern of posting many times a day on sm to not posting at all. That may or may not be significant.

Do we know he's a "former" guard there? If he works or worked at MetLife, why do you think he wouldn't go there?

News media has said claimed he works, or has worked there, emphasizing that he no longer works there. For that reason I would doubt he would carry out any part of a crime in the parking lot which he is fully aware, subject to surveillance cameras. His background is security. Doubtful for that reason he'd make such a simple mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust