MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were specifically interested in the exact location of the key chain if it is discovered, same with the phone although that would also contain information in its memory.

dETROITfUNK, I have really appreciated your calm and reasoned posts and could not agree more with everything you've said so far.

Yup - ^ sums it up... Most cases I follow turn out to be - victim of sexual attack; also a few suicides... but the case here might be something different where she's the victim of an altercation or a meeting gone bad (like you mentioned last thread) .... could also be LE has someone in mind, but person has an alibi they can't break, or perhaps LE has DNA, but perp was smart enough to say it was result of something consensual (though it wasn't)....
Something seems off about her meeting with the friend - the no action when DS was a no show.... On Lt. Kenda I've seen case(s) where the perp kills the friend of his girlfriend because he believes the friend is trying to break them up... could DS's friend have that kind of boyfriend who believes DS is plotting against him?

MOST DEFINITELY, imo. DS would have had good reason to try to break them up, if they were together/if he was seeking reconciliation, too.

Isn't the keychain the thing you blow smoke into to have it come out clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up the keychain on Walmart's site where they are sold for $17.99 and Spencer's too. I think it's the one where smoke is blown into, to have it come out clean. Just thinking maybe they've become so popular, if you go to retail they could be out of stock. Would've made great stocking stuffers for those who would use them.

The possibility that the parents were instructed to behave clueless, when they indeed no more, exists. I'm very intrigued by her mothers comment in terms of "if you saw her leave the building did you notice anything about her mood in the car". Why no plea to her mood at work that day?

Maybe she was broken up with or argument with mountain man and was upset.....

I don't think there is anything bad about them staying quiet. I did make an observation of a change in pattern of posting many times a day on sm to not posting at all. That may or may not be significant.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Agreed. It isn't a bad thing. It's the change of pace that alerted us.

Agreed. It isn't a bad thing. It's the change of pace that alerted us.

New posts are showing up now on SM, but nothing new. I remember reading that they did search the whole area in the beginning and mention of friends checking dumpsters. I know the friends checking dumpsters were SM, but thought either on MSM or press release when theu were asked questions, they mentioned they did search immediate area.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am going back to old threads to read linked news articles to try to get a timeline in my head about police statements. There's a comment on this article that mentions Oxford Rd on Dec 8th. Do we know the exact date of the first Berkley search?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/04/farmington-hills-woman-missing/94977584/
There was allegedly another, unrelated search around dec 8. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

Edited to add: The media first reported on the search related to DS on 12/23.

There was allegedly another, unrelated search around dec 8. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

That says Mortenson Blvd, not Oxford Rd.

That says Mortenson Blvd, not Oxford Rd.
Mortenson blvd is a cross street to Oxford. Although, I'm not even seeing where it references the street in that article.

Mortenson blvd is a cross street to Oxford. Although, I'm not even seeing where it references the street in that article.

It's within the document on the page you linked to.

Anyways, are you saying there was no search of the Oxford house on the 8th or before?

And Canada too -- close to Detroit and across the Great Lakes. Canada blames US a lot for their gun and drug problems in their big cities. Maybe something going on in that complex she lives in. Just speculation though, of course. But I still am hung up on all the Feds. I posted a link a few days ago to Michigan's state government website regarding missing persons where it stated on missing adults to wait 3 days before filing a report unless specific information pointed to a crime. In 3 days time on Danielle's case there were already a dozen or more agencies from local all the way up the chain to federal according to a couple media reports I had read.

I know, I'm elated to see so many agencies respond quick. I agree, the Detroit area is so close to Canada, maybe this helped more agencies get involved. It was mentioned upthread, at one time, DS lived next door to MI Sen. Levin. Friends in high places. I'm curious too, if there is/was evidence found early on that would draw out many different agencies.

It's within the document on the page you linked to.

Anyways, are you saying there was no search of the Oxford house on the 8th or before?
It looks like that location is about 5 blocks from the Oxford home.

There have been no concrete msm reports about searches prior to the 23rd. Neighbors have reported "many" including one time to take a vehicle and another a mattress but the date the vehicle was allegedly posessed cannot be confirmed by my searches. I recall conversation on the berkley neighborhood page prior to it being deleted about both cases and it seemed people were confusing the LE activity related to the child *advertiser censored* investigation as being related to DS. It is possible that there were searches in both areas around that time but nothing the msm has reported with a date.

It seems to me the only plausible explanation for the tremendous response in DS disappearance is either it is part of something even bigger or the relationship she and her family has with Senator Levin. There was a post on one of her blogs where she said something to the effect of "Senator Levin is my neighbor and he's awesome" Until recently I've lived in Farmington Hills nearly my entire life and have never seen the response this missing person has received.

MSM confirmed that the police had also searched the home on Oxford at Robina "2 weeks prior (week of 12/8)" to when they (the MSM) first reported on the searches (12/22-23).

Some stations showed pictures sent in by viewers which were from the earlier (week of 12/8) search. Pics of mobile forensics labs, vehicles on trucks were all they had in the ones I saw. I saw no pics of the dogs referenced below.

That MSM had pics and sat on em suggests that MSM was under an embargo not to report on the initial Robina-Oxford search until they reported on the 2nd search (12/22-23)--at which point MSM confirmed that LE had been at that same address "two weeks prior".

Prior to the reports hitting the media outlets, I aggregated what info there was about the LE activity on Robina-Oxford (as the initial reports were saying "Robina").

Here's a cleaned up version of a post I made back on 12/19, wondering what the heck was the deal with the Robina-Oxford LE activity. We'd get confirmation later that week. But at the time, the Mortenson action (pontiac teacher) was all that we had confirmation on.

Sounds like there were 2 sets of LE action in that part of Berkley which caused confusion, chronologically:

1). LE is all over Robina-Oxford in the week following DS's disappearance, a short block of Robina-Oxford by the shuttered-for-the-winter Ice Arena;

the above activity was reportedly extensive [ multiple cars taken away on flat-beds, dogs combing the house/area, forensic vans parked on the street for a while ] and was happening at least on the first Friday after
DS's disappearance (so a week after DS went missing); and from other reports may have been a multi-day operation. I saw 3 separate reports about this activity:

The original FB post;

a guy who lives near there (near Robina-Oxford) who had called the police to report stolen Christmas lights and while he was talking to the police outside his house noticed the extensive LE activity down the block;

another woman who had visited someone over that way (Robina-Oxford) on that 1st-week-after Friday from DS's disappearance and she saw a forensics van and a couple of police suburbans parked on Robina-Oxford.

2) the pedo pontiac teacher bust a few blocks east of Robina-Oxford [ on Mortenson ]; which bust happened and hit the news/social media in the 24 hours after that the first reports of the Robina-Oxford action above were going around--which caused many to think the pedo bust was the explanation for the Robina-Oxford activity.

The timing of the child *advertiser censored* bust: interesting, potentially, time to do it. These child *advertiser censored* cases aren't necessarily time-critical--absent word the subject is getting ready to rabbit. LE watched the Subway Jared guy for years before finally moving in and busting him. I think LE lets them continue their activity, troubling as that is, in an attempt to identify other purveyors/consumers of the subject matter.

Possible LE green-lit the pedo bust when they did as a way of drawing attention away from the Robina-Oxford activity? Tinfoil hattish; but I haven't seen anything reported on the 1st Robina-Oxford operation. Hopefully someone will ask LE at the presser tomorrow point-blank if the Robina-Oxford activity has any nexus to DS's disappearance.

You can view my original post here, which mentions a 3rd LE action right near Robina-Oxford on the Sunday night before the 2nd confirmed search activity at the Robina-Oxford location:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13011616#post13011616

I cleaned it up a bit above, as it doesn't seem the 3rd action was related to the first. But,yes, the 2 discrete LE actions in that part of Berkley at that time (2 weeks prior to the MSM reports) caused confusion, which wasn't cleared up til MSM reported and confirmed multiple searches at the Robina-Oxford location.

MSM confirmed that the police had also searched the home on Oxford at Robina "2 weeks prior (week of 12/8)" to when they (the MSM) first reported on the searches (12/22-23).

Some stations showed pictures sent in by viewers which were from the earlier (week of 12/8) search. Pics of mobile forensics labs, vehicles on trucks were all they had in the ones I saw. I saw no pics of the dogs referenced below.

That MSM had pics and sat on em suggests that MSM was under an embargo not to report on the initial Robina-Oxford search until they reported on the 2nd search (12/22-23)--at which point MSM confirmed that LE had been at that same address "two weeks prior".

Prior to the reports hitting the media outlets, I aggregated what info there was about the LE activity on Robina-Oxford (as the initial reports were saying "Robina").

Here's a cleaned up version of a post I made back on 12/19, wondering what the heck was the deal with the Robina-Oxford LE activity. We'd get confirmation later that week. But at the time, the Mortenson action (pontiac teacher) was all that we had confirmation on.

You can view my original post here, which mentions a 3rd LE action right near Robina-Oxford on the Sunday night before the 2nd confirmed search activity at the Robina-Oxford location:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13011616#post13011616

I cleaned it up a bit above, as it doesn't seem the 3rd action was related to the first. But,yes, the 2 discrete LE actions in that part of Berkley at that time (2 weeks prior to the MSM reports) caused confusion, which wasn't cleared up til MSM reported and confirmed multiple searches at the Robina-Oxford location.
Do you have a link to the msm article that states multiple searches and 2 weeks prior? I've only seen reference to multiple searches and multiple locations, not specifically that same location.

Great post- thanks for the refresher!

CIA’s primary mission is to collect, analyze, evaluate, and disseminate foreign intelligence to assist
image.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the President and senior US government policymakers in making decisions relating to national security. This is a very complex process and involves a variety of steps.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reading this directly from the CIA Website, I am more confused than ever trying to comprehend their presence in the D.S. case.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214