MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
/respectfully snipped for brevity
When I last posted about this three weeks ago, a pre-trial hearing, which was originally scheduled for 12/6, had just been "reset by Court to 12/13." The hearing did take place on 12/13, at which time the judge granted the defendant a bond. He had been arrested on 09/28/2015 on charges of Felony Murder and 1st Degree Child Abuse, been in jail for over a year, and this was the very first time he was given a bail ($50,000.00, Cash or Surety). He continues to be in the custody of Wayne County Sheriff, however.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Danielle has participated in the prosecution of the case in any capacity. What I do find interesting is that she and the friend (a victim, along with her son, in the case) had planned on having dinner together -followed by a sleepover, despite the fact that Danielle was scheduled to go into work at eight o'clock the following day- four days before this pre-trial hearing was to take place (I should point out that there have been numerous hearings and delays in the case), once Danielle goes missing, the hearing is postponed, and then when the hearing does take place, the defendant is granted a bond for the first time after over a year in custody. It may also be worth mentioning that her mom said during the press conference that Danielle had a "meeting" with her friend the night she disappeared, and that it was "important for her to meet with her best friend that day."

MI Department of Correction was one of the investigative agencies mentioned at the press conference: The defendant in the case has served a total of about five years in the state prison system.

My thought is he might have known someone from when he was previously incarcerated, who might have been willing to harm Danielle on his behalf, in order to prevent her from testifying against him in Court.

Again, I haven't found any evidence of Danielle having anything to do with the prosecution of this case. Also, the defendant in the case having something to do with her disappearance is just one of the many scenarios I've thought about. And I have no idea how FG would fit into this at all.

For those who may be interested:
2. Fifth showing defendant's criminal history in MI. (Link: https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/Search....022,2023,2024&NodeDesc=Third+Judicial+Circuit)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

"Wayne County Inmate Search" page: http://www.waynecounty.com/sheriff/wayne-county-inmate-search.htm

Very sad situation. Assuming this is the same person (name/age/etc match up), the friend's BF also has a history of drug abuse, enough to yield many larcenies in a single sweep:
http://www.thenewsherald.com/news/b...cle_cb53c1c4-7964-5a6c-9e9d-a280da973637.html

The article states: "Police said...was under the influence of a drug at the time of his arrest."

Oh how I would have enjoyed watching the interview ( safely from behind several armed guards in full digguise with my daughters giant pit bull assigned guardian next to me )

He is a very frightening man. I read the book about him beforehand ... it helped me prepare. But it did feel like Clarice Starling meets Hannibal Lecter.

My problem with human trafficking is she's kinda on the older end and very low risk. Most people at least here in Ohio "prep" the young victim by buying them gifts and gaining trust and it's usually a female that lures them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True. DS looks young though. I don't think this is trafficking either. Traffickers can get "requests" for certain types of girls.

I agree there is more to it. Must be with how silent the media, LE, and family have been. But I don't think it is HT. She just doesn't fit the profile and too much risk is involved for traffickers by choosing the "wrong" women. Being a woman and living alone isn't the profile. Victims are often younger, unemployed, homeless or at risk of being homeless, etc.

Agree DS doesn't fit a HT profile. Average age of a HT victim:

Agree DS doesn't fit a HT profile. Average age of a HT victim:

Yes, 12-14 and usually they have run away from home or are at risk of running away due to abuse.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh how I would have enjoyed watching the interview ( safely from behind several armed guards in full digguise with my daughters giant pit bull assigned guardian next to me )

He is a very frightening man. I read the book about him beforehand ... it helped me prepare. But it did feel like Clarice Starling meets Hannibal Lecter.

Did you speak to JNC ?!?!

Ok, so this is interesting. I went back to her instagram to take a look at the picture of her keychain (https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer). I didn't see any of those finder-devices attached (I had one on my keychain -- they were all the rage for Christmas last year -- until I realized that keeping bluetooth on on my phone all the time was killing the battery). But... I KNOW I heard or read them asking for her keychain with TWO keys on it. (Anyone remember the source for that? Was it the press conference?), but in her picture, there are multiple rings and at least three keys, plus her Jeep fob, plus a bunch of cards for store discounts... did they find some of the rings, including the Jeep key fob, but not the ring with the Smoke Buddy charm and two of the three keys? Is that why we aren't being asked to be on the lookout for a charm + Jeep key fob and the other things that were all attached together?
Very interesting. I think you are on to something. Assuming they found some of the keys but the other keys and Keychain are missing would give a rest to wondering about the focus on the Keychain.

Oddly enough the series Hannibal ( which btw I have never seen ) popped into my head when I first starting sleuthing this case.

No, I'm certain LE had very good reason to search. The house and a mattress. No personal items that we know of like a computer where taken in regard to this person. Anyone could've entered that house, anyone could've used that mattress. LE hasn't named him by now, there's a reason.

However, not just anyone was a security guard at the building where she worked.

I agree she is not the typical profile for HT.

I agree there is more to it. Must be with how silent the media, LE, and family have been. But I don't think it is HT. She just doesn't fit the profile and too much risk is involved for traffickers by choosing the "wrong" women. Being a woman and living alone isn't the profile. Victims are often younger, unemployed, homeless or at risk of being homeless, etc.

False flag? I'd be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind briefly... and I mean briefly as in like, a nano second. No disrespect, I'm here for DS until she comes home! That just brought something to mind tho. The weekend she went missing, didn't she have something special she mentioned about that Sunday? Anybody remember that? It was kind of glazed over back when the SM convos with her and her friend were being talked about. I could swear they were talking about that weekend and that DS was excited for something special on that Sunday?

Was that when she was looking forward to helping her grandmother decorate for Christmas (per her mom)?
Sorry no link

However, not just anyone was a security guard at the building where she worked.
Agree. However... and this drives me nuts, it's always worded as "worked or has once worked at Met Life" ...which is it? Then you have other reports saying he worked for a company that is hired by the building. But when? I think Met Life had moved there not to long ago. Somewhere it was also started DS was back working there since Oct., she might've worked remotely, not sure. Wish there was more on that, exact dates, exact company. Every articles says the same thing verbatim about his employment. If she started working back there more in Oct as did he, then that for sure would raise flags. On the other hand, what if he worked when Met Life was at a different building. Idk, sometimes the media can really stir the pot.

I think I figured who, was he a serial from the late 1960s?

Why the mattress...car self explanatory....

Was that when she was looking forward to helping her grandmother decorate for Christmas (per her mom)?
Sorry no link
That's possible, I don't remember reading about that, probably just missed it. I just remember specifically DS her telling her friend she was excited about something special that Sunday. Could've been the decorations, could've been nothing in particular. It was just the way it was worded, made me wonder. Now it really makes me wonder.. trying to go back and find that now would probably take me till next year. It might've been a screen shot from FB or social media from her friend so it's most likely been deleted since.

Agree. However... and this drives me nuts, it's always worded as "worked or has once worked at Met Life" ...which is it? Then you have other reports saying he worked for a company that is hired by the building. But when? I think Met Life had moved there not to long ago. Somewhere it was also started DS was back working there since Oct., she might've worked remotely, not sure. Wish there was more on that, exact dates, exact company. Every articles says the same thing verbatim about his employment. If she started working back there more in Oct as did he, then that for sure would raise flags. On the other hand, what if he worked when Met Life was at a different building. Idk, sometimes the media can really stir the pot.
I'm also wondering where the media got that info. If FG is the person they are referring to, there's no link to him being a security guard at met life or anywhere that anyone has been able to find, right?

Is mattress voluntary?

ETA. Voluntarily visit by DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads