MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. In 2016 LE ran through FG home several times for possible involvement in this case.

But people act like this is 1902 and Le is probably wrong about the evidence that lead them to his place to be rummaged through for weeks?

Do we think LE was mistakened and bombarded FG home in 2016 for sits and giggles?
No, I'm certain LE had very good reason to search. The house and a mattress. No personal items that we know of like a computer where taken in regard to this person. Anyone could've entered that house, anyone could've used that mattress. LE hasn't named him by now, there's a reason.

I have read many pages and may have missed this and I hope this is allowed given this is my first post.... But any thoughts about human trafficking?

IMO, no....not in this case. Your thoughts on why it may be?

Most offenders go to the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center (RGC) which serves as a quarantine facility responsible for intake processing of all male offenders who are adjudicated adults sentenced to a term of incarceration with the Michigan Department of Corrections. Prisoners with new commitments, parole violators, and youthful offenders are received at RGC for assessments, screening and classification prior to their placement in general population prisons throughout the agency. (which is in Jackson MI)
Most of the intake processing for males in the Upper Peninsula take place at Marquette Branch Prison. After 30 days, prisoners are assigned to the general population. There are several Level V prisons in the Upper Peninsula. Marquette. Alger and Baraga are the 3 that I can think of in the U.P.

Darn. When you mentioned logs, it made me remember I saw them on the Papini case, so I was hopeful that might be something we missed.

Shelby township is on crimedar (checked and neither Farmington Hills or Berkley are on it) - Our local "Source" paper prints the info of local crime.

Yes it will. Isn't Jackson Level V? Ionia? ... I can look them up.
I was friends with someone who committed a horrific first degree murder and an attempted murder, he was (maybe still is) in a Level II facility in Michigan, so it really depends on several factors. The man I interviewed needs to be Level V. I'm not even totally secure with that. I was disguised for the interview and as long as he is alive I will watch him. I was only the 2nd person he ever granted an interview with. He has attempted escape.

ETA: Jackson is Level V and Ionia has Level V and Level II blocks.

Interested, do you write books? My oldest son and his dad are both police officers. I read a ton of books on criminals. I am interested in why they do what they do. Psychologically

No, I'm certain LE had very good reason to search. The house and a mattress. No personal items that we know of like a computer where taken in regard to this person. Anyone could've entered that house, anyone could've used that mattress. LE hasn't named him by now, there's a reason.

My guess is because they have not found Danielle. As an example, police knew Humberto Mendoza was the last person seen with Nia Hantzopolous--he followed her out of the Goodwill, but the public never knew he existed until they found her body. Once they found her, his name was blasted all over the place.

BBM.
IIRC, the parents were talking about her cell phone and LE broke in and twice said, "the keychain, the keychain" The conspiracy-theorist in me wonders if there is some sort of camera in it, a tracking device, something that would make that particular item of hers important...other than it was hers. I know the chances of a tracking device or camera in it are infinitesimally small -- I'm not coming up with anything good which is why I put the question to the group.

I have discussed the case at work including the key chain evidence. Most of my co-workers have never seen the key chain, the one who may smoke but is friends with smokers recognized it right away. They also think its happenstance, if she was rec smoker, it wouldn't be critical other than identifiying her.

Oh, you're referring to the male who is currently in jail on homicide charges in regards to DS' friend?

I have not heard of anything beside the Mapquest post indicating they may have lived within close distance to each other.

I have read many pages and may have missed this and I hope this is allowed given this is my first post.... But any thoughts about human trafficking?
Welcome Holly73

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agree not typical profile. But what would they really know about her. She looks younger than her age and lives alone in an apartment. I just think there is more to this or maybe LE just knows a lot more.

So much hype around big events and stings for trafficking. While there is definitely risk there, it happens every single day and the focus on those events is really frustrating. Especially since the stings rarely amount to long term help for victims but they sure get a lot of headlines.

I was concerned about trafficking initially and still can't completely rule it out but as others have pointed out, she does not fit the typical victim profile from what has been reported about her.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My guess is because they have not found Danielle. As an example, police knew Humberto Mendoza was the last person seen with Nia Hantzopolous--he followed her out of the Goodwill, but the public never knew he existed until they found her body. Once they found her, his name was blasted all over the place.
Good point!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My problem with human trafficking is she's kinda on the older end and very low risk. Most people at least here in Ohio "prep" the young victim by buying them gifts and gaining trust and it's usually a female that lures them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree not typical profile. But what would they really know about her. She looks younger than her age and lives alone in an apartment. I just think there is more to this or maybe LE just knows a lot more.
I agree there is more to it. Must be with how silent the media, LE, and family have been. But I don't think it is HT. She just doesn't fit the profile and too much risk is involved for traffickers by choosing the "wrong" women. Being a woman and living alone isn't the profile. Victims are often younger, unemployed, homeless or at risk of being homeless, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes it will. Isn't Jackson Level V? Ionia? ... I can look them up.
I was friends with someone who committed a horrific first degree murder and an attempted murder, he was (maybe still is) in a Level II facility in Michigan, so it really depends on several factors. The man I interviewed needs to be Level V. I'm not even totally secure with that. I was disguised for the interview and as long as he is alive I will watch him. I was only the 2nd person he ever granted an interview with. He has attempted escape.

ETA: Jackson is Level V and Ionia has Level V and Level II blocks.

Oh how I would have enjoyed watching the interview ( safely from behind several armed guards in full digguise with my daughters giant pit bull assigned guardian next to me )

I wonder if the key chain might have had something like this on it?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...never-lose-car-keys-home-phone-dog-again.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, so this is interesting. I went back to her instagram to take a look at the picture of her keychain (https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer). I didn't see any of those finder-devices attached (I had one on my keychain -- they were all the rage for Christmas last year -- until I realized that keeping bluetooth on on my phone all the time was killing the battery). But... I KNOW I heard or read them asking for her keychain with TWO keys on it. (edit: sources below), but in her picture, there are multiple rings and at least three keys, plus her Jeep fob, plus a bunch of cards for store discounts... did they find some of the rings, including the Jeep key fob, but not the ring with the Smoke Buddy charm and two of the three keys? Is that why we aren't being asked to be on the lookout for a charm + Jeep key fob and the other things that were all attached together?

Found it - Charm and two keys:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1
http://www.wxyz.com/news/parents-plea-for-safe-return-of-missing-28-year-old-danielle-stislicki-
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ails-missing-farmington-hills-woman/95137622/
http://people.com/crime/missing-michigan-womans-family-fears-she-has-been-abducted/

I remember it because I remember thinking how efficient and minimalist two keys seemed compared to my messy handful of keys, car fob, discount cards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop