MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it might hold a small stash of some kind (may be able to link to a dealer or something) but I spent the last 20 mins researching the keychain and the only thing I learned was that (1) it breaks easily, (2) people like it, and (3) if you squeeze the face, the LED lights on it light up. It is widely available on Amazon & other sites and is a free gift with the actual Smoke Buddy air filter (presumably to filter MJ, cigarette, and/or vaping smoke).

lol I read the same things...funny

FOIA request to the relevant agencies? And then if'n you're lucky, you'll get them by this time next year. And if you're really lucky, the info you're looking for won't be redacted.

Not sure. Dolphin said he/she reviewed them.

possibly the publicly released Public Safety notices they post up piece-meal on a website / facebook? To get the actual police dispatch logs, which have records of every on-duty officer's location / time (with maybe a note/code for reason they were there), I think you have to FOIA those.

Oh wow. In 2016 LE ran through FG home several times for possible involvement in this case.

But people act like this is 1902 and Le is probably wrong about the evidence that lead them to his place to be rummaged through for weeks?

Do we think LE was mistakened and bombarded FG home in 2016 for sits and giggles?

No... just to clarify, I never reviewed anything from a LE agency. I searched for them but with no luck. Some local towns print their logs, not sure how common that is tho.

I agree that there has to be a reason. I know those charms are common which makes it even weirder that LE emphasized it. I also cannot recall a single missing person's case in which LE mentioned the keychain at all (and I have followed a lot of missing person cases). Which sends my mind toward weird things that could make her particular keychain unique (it's wired, it has a camera, it has a GPS inserted in it). Only other thought I have is that they want to know if the keys were found in the apartment complex parking lot and subsequently picked up by someone, which could suggest she did drive it home and was abducted there -- or if they are found someplace near another location (like in Berkley) that they suspect (but have not announced) she has been.
I think you're onto something. If someone other than Dani parked her jeep, that means the perp had her keys at some point and might have been seen with them.

No... just to clarify, I never reviewed anything from a LE agency. I searched for them but with no luck. Some local towns print their logs, not sure how common that is tho.

Darn. When you mentioned logs, it made me remember I saw them on the Papini case, so I was hopeful that might be something we missed.

Marquette houses some of the worst of the worst, but any level five facility will do.

Yes it will. Isn't Jackson Level V? Ionia? ... I can look them up.
I was friends with someone who committed a horrific first degree murder and an attempted murder, he was (maybe still is) in a Level II facility in Michigan, so it really depends on several factors. The man I interviewed needs to be Level V. I'm not even totally secure with that. I was disguised for the interview and as long as he is alive I will watch him. I was only the 2nd person he ever granted an interview with. He has attempted escape.

ETA: Jackson is Level V and Ionia has Level V and Level II blocks.

Here is more to read about situations in Michigan. kahtc.org

Read somewhere that investigators looking for DS should stake out this year's Super Bowl, as that's where this individual claims they take all these trafficking victims.

Odds of DS being trafficked and ending up down in Houston on Super Bowl weekend are slightly better than the odds the Lions make the Super Bowl this year....but then the Cubs did win the World Series last year, so anything's possible.

Oh wow. In 2016 LE ran through FG home several times for possible involvement in this case.

But people act like this is 1902 and Le is probably wrong about the evidence that lead them to his place to be rummaged through for weeks?

Do we think LE was mistakened and bombarded FG home in 2016 for sits and giggles?
Only 2 times have been confirmed. Others were previously thought to be related to a different case and actually on the next street over. All of that info has since been deleted, though.

I'm not ruling someone in that home out as obviously it is the only facts we have to go on as far as a poi and there was obviously enough to get a warrant. I am just surprised that no arrests have been made now over 30 days in if they allegedly wondered about him from day one. Perhaps this is a typical time frame in the majority of missing persons cases but it seems long.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Or maybe they are sure it's their guy but test results coming back zippity do da

Read somewhere that investigators looking for DS should stake out this year's Super Bowl, as that's where this individual claims they take all these trafficking victims.

Odds of DS being trafficked and ending up down in Houston on Super Bowl weekend are slightly better than the odds the Lions make the Super Bowl this year....but then the Cubs did win the World Series last year, so anything's possible.
Not sure if they even have a football team but New Mexico is another hot spot for trafficking.

Here is the link to the other searches in berkley around the same time- http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

Thought they closed Jackson? Or did they just close the worst part of it.

I've lived in Mississippi now for 6 years, so I don't know. Just looked again ... they divided it into smaller camps and levels....

Holidays don't help investigations move along.

Besides not wanting to falsely accuse a black male of abducting DS, LE might also be hoping the POI trips up and does or says something while he's still free to lead them to DS.

So much hype around big events and stings for trafficking. While there is definitely risk there, it happens every single day and the focus on those events is really frustrating. Especially since the stings rarely amount to long term help for victims but they sure get a lot of headlines.

I was concerned about trafficking initially and still can't completely rule it out but as others have pointed out, she does not fit the typical victim profile from what has been reported about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member