MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understand that. Although, we just lost a colleague at my workplace in November and we have not yet advertised for it. We just don't feel ready for anyone to fill their shoes yet.

I think it's just sad that her job is up and her apartment is getting emptied now. It's just not a nice situation, that's all :(

Has it been confirmed that her apartment "is getting emptied now"? The last I saw - and I may have missed something - is that there was a storage container outside her building. Perhaps it is being used to remove/store DS's belongings, but perhaps it's there for reasons unrelated to this case.

Regarding the job opening, perhaps the company is indeed looking to fill DS's position. They have a business to run after all. Someone upthread pointed out that some large companies have multiple positions with the same job title, which may be a possibility. I once worked for a company with two Vice Presidents of Communications. The written job descriptions were very, very similar but the day to day nature of the jobs were different (one dealt with print media, the other with the brand new electronic communication. Remember Prodigy? Yep, showing my age.).

If 20 people lived at that house or rented rooms in the home. Then why only one needs a lawyer.

And why would the lawyer not simply state that my client owns the property but he rents it out or he allows others to stay there as well.

Unless it is a tenant and not the owner who is the POI and has obtained a lawyer. In which case if I'm the lawyer I don't mind if everyone chases someone else.

Has it been confirmed that her apartment "is getting emptied now"? The last I saw - and I may have missed something - is that there was a storage container outside her building. Perhaps it is being used to remove/store DS's belongings, but perhaps it's there for reasons unrelated to this case.

Regarding the job opening, perhaps the company is indeed looking to fill DS's position. They have a business to run after all. Someone upthread pointed out that some large companies have multiple positions with the same job title, which may be a possibility. I once worked for a company with two Vice Presidents of Communications. The written job descriptions were very, very similar but the day to day nature of the jobs were different (one dealt with print media, the other with the brand new electronic communication. Remember Prodigy? Yep, showing my age.).

There's no real way to know if the storage container is there for the purpose of emptying Danielle's apartment or if it's there for another resident. Only family, law enforcemnet or friends may know the answer to this. However, most people move in and out of apartements, especially small ones, without the need of a storage container. This leads me to believe it's very possible the storage container is related to Danielle's apartment. It's also hard to say weather or not the job posting is related to Danielle, however given it's the only job opening on the MetLife website for the Southfield office which just happens to fall into the exact business category of Danielle's position, which is Global Technology and Operations, I feel the odds are good that the posting is for the job Danielle was previously employeed for. JMO!

If a sherrif deputy is killed on the job. They will have to hire another to take his place.

But please be advised that Danielle wasn't fired and still has her job if she is found safe.

Well, I would assume she would still have "a" job, but most certainly not "her" job. Not to mention if she is found safe, she isn't going to shower the next morning and return to duty....there would be some serious therapy and re assimilation necessary....

Even if you don't wanna publicly proclaim your innocence, why not meet with and talk to the investigators, with your attorney present?

Say, hey, I want you guys to know you got the wrong person, and I want this cleared up ASAP; so you guys don't waste any more time on me and instead get out there and find the real perp.
The thing is, a lawyer will tell you NOT to talk to investigators at all. The lawyer cannot control what you say and you may say something inadvertently that could be interpreted badly.. Even with the lawyer beside you, if you say the wrong thing, your lawyer can't pull those words back.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Not sure how that sentence confirms that they were living there alone.

Also, I cannot link you right now but from what I remember, the neighbours comments were all over the place from not knowing who lived there, to it was an elderly couple to being best friends with them. Neighbours...at least these neighbours are far from reliable.

FG is registered to vote at that address. We had a very big election less than a month before DS disappeared.

Unless it is a tenant and not the owner who is the POI and has obtained a lawyer. In which case if I'm the lawyer I don't mind if everyone chases someone else.

Lol.

But the wrongfully speculated person probably wouldn't be as forgiven to allow themselves to being mistakenly ambushed by us speculators.

Unless they are a co-conspirator who has to stay quiet regardless of whoms matress was taken.

Well, I would assume she would still have "a" job, but most certainly not "her" job. Not to mention if she is found safe, she isn't going to shower the next morning and return to duty....there would be some serious therapy and re assimilation necessary....

Of course. But some act like the corp is wrong for needing to fill a currently vacant position.

hey guys, i was standing in the shower thinking, how do we know DS is even a real person?

This could be some sort of reality tv / reality web game to drive WS posters to drink by pretending this person once existed and then disappeared and then offering one of the largest rewards (largest in MI history?) for a missing person in Michigan history; and then, after having seeded the story with a few tantalizing clues + huge reward, giving out almost zero verifiable information about her disappearance in more than a month; while having other people (paid actresses? hmm....) post video after video testifying to DS's existence, to keep us in the game.

And then telling people to generate as much media/social media buzz as possible while simultaneously mandating that we do NOT go outside and search for this missing person; which is normally how you find someone or something lost, you look for it.

LE couldn't have released a more generic, more useless statement about a missing person if they'd paid Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan's speech-writer to compose it. Plug-in any missing person's name for DS in their statement and it reads fine:

Has anyone seen a birth certificate, preferably long-form?

(j/k)

Hoping they find Danielle and resolve things quickly as the holidays end and we enter the new year.

Lol.

Pour me a glass of what you are having. Lol

Just kidding. But thanks for the what the heck moment. Lol

I agree with you that FG is the POI. It's pretty clear from the torality of the evidence that's been reported by MSM. The information about lodgers was likely deliberate misinformation by FG's legal team, as someone else suggested a week ago.

I think it's a matter of time before FG is a permanent resident in the Marquette prison.

Interesting choice of prison when there are many others here in Mi

Interesting choice of prison when there are many others here in Mi

I was thinking the same thing. Why Marquette? I realize it's a level 5 Max facility, for the worst of the worst and highest security risk. I've been there. Interviewing a certain someone.

I fully understand that. Although, we just lost a colleague at my workplace in November and we have not yet advertised for it. We just don't feel ready for anyone to fill their shoes yet.

I think it's just sad that her job is up and her apartment is getting emptied now. It's just not a nice situation, that's all :(

We aren't sure about the apt. I was the one that posted about the storage unit arriving. It has been there 2 days now, but I have not seen anything being loaded up. There are other apts in that building so it very well could be for someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no real way to know if the storage container is there for the purpose of emptying Danielle's apartment or if it's there for another resident. Only family, law enforcemnet or friends may know the answer to this. However, most people move in and out of apartements, especially small ones, without the need of a storage container. This leads me to believe it's very possible the storage container is related to Danielle's apartment. It's also hard to say weather or not the job posting is related to Danielle, however given it's the only job opening on the MetLife website for the Southfield office which just happens to fall into the exact business category of Danielle's position, which is Global Technology and Operations, I feel the odds are good that the posting is for the job Danielle was previously employeed for. JMO!

I'm too deep in to find the original post about the storage container. We had one here last year, too. It stored winter stuff (salt, shovels, etc) because the maintenance office didn't have enough room. Something went out last year not to park in front of it. It was in a random lot where there was extra room. Not sure if that's what this is and I haven't been by her lot but it sounds like it could be the same thing. Or it could be something related to her case, who knows.

I was thinking the same thing. Why Marquette? I realize it's a level 5 Max facility, for the worst of the worst and highest security risk. I've been there. Interviewing a certain someone.

Ah yes that makes sense ! I just spend 10 mins researching it . Thank-you :happydance:

Her family will use a uhaul or something when and if that time comes.

And the apartment complex will not enter her apartment to move her personal belongings and valuables.

So maybe the storage unit is for an evicted tennant that left a bunch of crap behind.

Idk.

Her family will use a uhaul or something when and if that time comes.

And the apartment complex will not enter her apartment to move her personal belongings and valuables.

So maybe the storage unit is for an evicted tennant that left a bunch of crap behind.

Idk.
I agree. Odds are it isn't for her place. But it threw me for a loop when I saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering that too and have been there before and know folks who work there......

Can anyone think of why the keychain could be an important piece of evidence, other than that it is hers and that there could be fingerprints on it? They seem to really, really want the keychain specifically. I wonder if they want to see what keys she has on it? Other than being a charm that comes with the smoke buddy... could there be something about the charm itself that would yield information?

I recall her mom at the PC stressing that the keychain is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay