MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Odds are it isn't for her place. But it threw me for a loop when I saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. Because you folks are giving better updates than cbs and nbc put together.

Jmo.

Can anyone think of why the keychain could be an important piece of evidence, other than that it is hers and that there could be fingerprints on it? They seem to really, really want the keychain specifically. I wonder if they want to see what keys she has on it? Other than being a charm that comes with the smoke buddy... could there be something about the charm itself that would yield information?

Visibility . It stands out so if she dropped it or tried to leave it as a clue it's unique to her. If it were kept as a token again it's unique and would stand out to someone. IMO

I recall her mom at the PC stressing that the keychain is very important.

Maybe because its unique for the time since not everyone has the same Keychain in that town?

Or maybe Danielle had keys to moms house on the Keychain as well.

Idk. But its possible that moms stressed the Keychain because its noticeable and she had 1 trillion things on her mind. Jmo.

Maybe because its unique for the time since not everyone has the same Keychain in that town?

Idk. But its possible that moms stressed the Keychain because its noticeable and she had 1 trillion things on her mind. Jmo.

or if she was an informant could it be a hidden camera or wired device perhaps - i know. a stretch

BBM.
IIRC, the parents were talking about her cell phone and LE broke in and twice said, "the keychain, the keychain" The conspiracy-theorist in me wonders if there is some sort of camera in it, a tracking device, something that would make that particular item of hers important...other than it was hers. I know the chances of a tracking device or camera in it are infinitesimally small -- I'm not coming up with anything good which is why I put the question to the group.

or if she was an informant could it be a hidden camera or wired device perhaps - i know. a stretch

I was totally thinking that. But only because the DEA, SONIC and Secret Service are involved.

My hunch is still that it was personal, rather than drug related.

I have read many pages and may have missed this and I hope this is allowed given this is my first post.... But any thoughts about human trafficking?

Honestly the problem is that keychain isn't unique...you can even buy them at Walmart for $18 after doing a cursory search for it. My only guess is it's LE way of connecting this case to a drug situation. I've never heard LE stress a victims keychain before in any case...has to be a reason

It's not like it's just some random keychain, it's use is very particular.

BBM.
IIRC, the parents were talking about her cell phone and LE broke in and twice said, "the keychain, the keychain" The conspiracy-theorist in me wonders if there is some sort of camera in it, a tracking device, something that would make that particular item of hers important...other than it was hers. I know the chances of a tracking device or camera in it are infinitesimally small -- I'm not coming up with anything good which is why I put the question to the group.

Maybe the keychain is worth money and its something that a suspect would pawn. Idk

But if it had a tracking device. Then it will be tracked.

Plus if it was an informant recorder.

Then LE would know who she was about to record.

Plus if it was a hidden camera. Then I don't see how you could record anything with a keychain during a ambush.

So maybe the keychain was somehow worth money or something and the perp knew. Idk.

Because if a perp thought that the keychain was a recording device. Then they would simply flush it down a toilet or toss it or something. Jmo for now.

I have read many pages and may have missed this and I hope this is allowed given this is my first post.... But any thoughts about human trafficking?

Not feeling that on this one

Honestly the problem is that keychain isn't unique...you can even buy them at Walmart for $18 after doing a cursory search for it. My only guess is it's LE way of connecting this case to a drug situation. I've never heard LE stress a victims keychain before in any case...has to be a reason

I agree that there has to be a reason. I know those charms are common which makes it even weirder that LE emphasized it. I also cannot recall a single missing person's case in which LE mentioned the keychain at all (and I have followed a lot of missing person cases). Which sends my mind toward weird things that could make her particular keychain unique (it's wired, it has a camera, it has a GPS inserted in it). Only other thought I have is that they want to know if the keys were found in the apartment complex parking lot and subsequently picked up by someone, which could suggest she did drive it home and was abducted there -- or if they are found someplace near another location (like in Berkley) that they suspect (but have not announced) she has been.

Do you have a link for the police logs? I'd like to look at them.

FOIA request to the relevant agencies? And then if'n you're lucky, you'll get them by this time next year. And if you're really lucky, the info you're looking for won't be redacted.

Maybe the keychain is worth money and its something that a suspect would pawn. Idk

But if it had a tracking device. Then it will be tracked.

Plus if it was an informant recorder.

Then LE would know who she was about to record.

Plus if it was a hidden camera. Then I don't see how you could record anything with a keychain during a ambush.

So maybe the keychain was somehow worth money or something and the perp knew. Idk.

Because if a perp thought that the keychain was a recording device. Then they would simply flush it down a toilet or toss it or something. Jmo for now.

It's $18 at walmart

There was much LE from the beginning and if there is human trafficking there is drugs. Could it be something bigger such as that. There have been human trafficking task forces recently trying to make sweeps throughout. Kalamazoo, MI had arrests and rescues.

Can anyone think of why the keychain could be an important piece of evidence, other than that it is hers and that there could be fingerprints on it? They seem to really, really want the keychain specifically. I wonder if they want to see what keys she has on it? Other than being a charm that comes with the smoke buddy... could there be something about the charm itself that would yield information?

I thought it might hold a small stash of some kind (may be able to link to a dealer or something) but I spent the last 20 mins researching the keychain and the only thing I learned was that (1) it breaks easily, (2) people like it, and (3) if you squeeze the face, the LED lights on it light up. It is widely available on Amazon & other sites and is a free gift with the actual Smoke Buddy air filter (presumably to filter MJ, cigarette, and/or vaping smoke).

I was thinking the same thing. Why Marquette? I realize it's a level 5 Max facility, for the worst of the worst and highest security risk. I've been there. Interviewing a certain someone.

My ex brother in law is a Nurse Supervisor there

I was thinking the same thing. Why Marquette? I realize it's a level 5 Max facility, for the worst of the worst and highest security risk. I've been there. Interviewing a certain someone.
Marquette houses some of the worst of the worst, but any level five facility will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay