MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The man's wife had been in the hospital until Thursday."

I think we can surmise from this that it's FG. Im happy to be proven wrong, but I'm unsure why we're jumping to assume they have lodgers. Could you link me to the quotes from neighbours?[/QUOTE]

This was reported from ONE news station. They could have pulled the same information we have sleuthed and came to that conclusion and reported it. It does not state that they were living at that address at the time...just they were owners. If the news felt it was a big lead or this was a POI I believe there would have been follow-up reports. Heck...even the FB DS page said it was nothing big when the search occurred. This case is tight-lipped. It amazes me that met life employees have not come forward and stated anything about the guard. No one is talking???? Also that if anything is posted on sites the info is "managed" and deleted if deemed. I am unsure who or what spoke to the Berkely FB page however it was deleted...tight lipped and posted on every page to basically not talk about it.

This was reported from ONE news station. They could have pulled the same information we have sleuthed and came to that conclusion and reported it. It does not state that they were living at that address at the time...just they were owners. If the news felt it was a big lead or this was a POI I believe there would have been follow-up reports. Heck...even the FB DS page said it was nothing big when the search occurred. This case is tight-lipped. It amazes me that met life employees have not come forward and stated anything about the guard. No one is talking???? Also that if anything is posted on sites the info is "managed" and deleted if deemed. I am unsure who or what spoke to the Berkely FB page however it was deleted...tight lipped and posted on every page to basically not talk about it.

The thing is, there have been rumblings of things on SM since day 4 of her being missing, but none of it can be discussed here because it's rumour. What we CAN post here is MSM. That's what I did and that's not good enough either...?

Where did they get that the owner of the house was a security guard at MetLife? Or do you think perhaps the media have been tipped who it is and what he was...? That seems the most likely scenario to me.

At this stage, I'm assuming people are tight lipped because there is an active investigation in process and no one wants to give away information that may hinder finding Dani or convicting anyone who may be involved.

I wouldn't really think this is her position. I think she is a trainer and do not think they would legally be able to post her position at this point, not 100% though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Agreed.

I wouldn't really think this is her position. I think she is a trainer and do not think they would legally be able to post her position at this point, not 100% though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Capture.DANIELLE.JPG

I am posting this to point out what Danielle's exact title was.

The thing is, there have been rumblings of things on SM since day 4 of her being missing, but none of it can be discussed here because it's rumour. What we CAN post here is MSM. That's what I did and that's not good enough either...?

Where did they get that the owner of the house was a security guard at MetLife? Or do you think perhaps the media have been tipped who it is and what he was...? That seems the most likely scenario to me.

At this stage, I'm assuming people are tight lipped because there is an active investigation in process and no one wants to give away information that may hinder finding Dani or convicting anyone who may be involved.
I agree with you that FG is the POI. It's pretty clear from the torality of the evidence that's been reported by MSM. The information about lodgers was likely deliberate misinformation by FG's legal team, as someone else suggested a week ago.

I think it's a matter of time before FG is a permanent resident in the Marquette prison.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/security-g...issing-danielle-stislicki-of-farmington-hills

"The man's wife had been in the hospital until Thursday."

I think we can surmise from this that it's FG. Im happy to be proven wrong, but I'm unsure why we're jumping to assume they have lodgers. Could you link me to the quotes from neighbours?

Not sure how that sentence confirms that they were living there alone.

Also, I cannot link you right now but from what I remember, the neighbours comments were all over the place from not knowing who lived there, to it was an elderly couple to being best friends with them. Neighbours...at least these neighbours are far from reliable.

I agree with you that FG is the POI. It's pretty clear from the torality of the evidence that's been reported by MSM. The information about lodgers was likely deliberate misinformation by FG's legal team, as someone else suggested a week ago.

I think it's a matter of time before FG is a permanent resident in the Marquette prison.

I agree 100% with you! I too recall someone bringing it up last week whom stated it was deliberate misinformation by FG's legal team, and that has not been the only instance of that sort of behavior via reporting or even here on websleuths. The more those types of instances pop up, the easier it is to see through them!

Not sure how that sentence confirms that they were living there alone.

Also, I cannot link you right now but from what I remember, the neighbours comments were all over the place from not knowing who lived there, to it was an elderly couple to being best friends with them. Neighbours...at least these neighbours are far from reliable.

I'm with you keptrova_x, the comments were all over the place. It seems that many of the MSM articles have disappeared or their links have expired.

Well, if the security guard and his wife do live at the Oxford address, it seems they must keep to themselves in the neighborhood for a neighbor to think they are an older couple. Thanks for the tip about the *** site. I wasn't sure why the link wouldn't work. I think it must be a site that just re-copies news reports from other MSM outlets, or something.

BBM.

Or someone who didn't want the likes of us, the media, general public talking about FG & EG.

If 20 people lived at that house or rented rooms in the home. Then why only one needs a lawyer.

And why would the lawyer not simply state that my client owns the property but he rents it out or he allows others to stay there as well.

BBM.

Or someone who didn't want the likes of us, the media, general public talking about FG & EG.

Yes, I just thought of this angle too. Maybe they are a friend of FG or someone working for FG's attorney. Or, a neighbor who is concerned about property values. Berkeley is known as a nice suburb of Detroit with a small town feel. Now, on MSM we hear of searches, connected to an abduction and just a few streets over child *advertiser censored* charges, not to mention other stuff, that is said to be rumors.

A corporation cannot run with open positions. The hiring process takes time and is not completed in a one or two week time frame. Add into this time period, the holiday season that we have just observed, and the process is stretched out.

As of tomorrow, Danielle has been missing for one month which means people in her office have been doing double work to cover for her. Perhaps, they brought in a temporary worker.

The point is a corporation must keep their business running. They waited two weeks to post the job, if that is hers, and they have no more knowledge of her return than we do. They did put up a huge amount of money towards a reward in finding Danielle. I feel they are a carrying company.

Personally, I see no fault with the company hiring to fill her position. If Danielle magically appears tomorrow, it is very unlikely she will be able or capable of returning to work for an extended period of time.

My opinions only.

Yes, I just thought of this angle too. Maybe they are a friend of FG or someone working for FG's attorney. Or, a neighbor who is concerned about property values. Berkeley is known as a nice suburb of Detroit with a small town feel. Now, on MSM we hear of searches, connected to an abduction and just a few streets over child *advertiser censored* charges, not to mention other stuff, that is said to be rumors.

Or FG's actual attorney

A corporation cannot run with open positions. The hiring process takes time and is not completed in a one or two week time frame. Add into this time period, the holiday season that we have just observed, and the process is stretched out.

As of tomorrow, Danielle has been missing for one month which means people in her office have been doing double work to cover for her. Perhaps, they brought in a temporary worker.

The point is a corporation must keep their business running. They waited two weeks to post the job, if that is hers, and they have no more knowledge of her return than we do. They did put up a huge amount of money towards a reward in finding Danielle. I feel they are a carrying company.

Personally, I see no fault with the company hiring to fill her position. If Danielle magically appears tomorrow, it is very unlikely she will be able or capable of returning to work for an extended period of time.

My opinions only.

I fully understand that. Although, we just lost a colleague at my workplace in November and we have not yet advertised for it. We just don't feel ready for anyone to fill their shoes yet.

I think it's just sad that her job is up and her apartment is getting emptied now. It's just not a nice situation, that's all :(

My opinions only.

Some companies also hire in-house via promotions or accepted transfers.

But I think they still post a position to the public for just in case purposes.

If a sherrif deputy is killed on the job. They will have to hire another to take his place.

But please be advised that Danielle wasn't fired and still has her job if she is found safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay