MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as if anybody saw DS leaving MetLife, when you pull into the complex, this sign is the very first thing you are greeted with. It is quite a nice office building, very well maintained with good tenants. Huge sprawling parking lots. I would think every square inch of the place has cameras, and that every inch of the exterior parking lot is covered. If FG is involved, and is/was a security guard at this facility, he would know better than anybody that he would be video taped talking to DS or following DS out of that lot. If LE says they saw her talking to somebody at the office in the lot, it is because it was caught on security tapes. DS leaving the building would be on the tapes. The security camera system, ironically, is how somebody like FG would know DS's patterns of coming and going.
The cameras are not conspicuous, but the facility is so nice I am sure they went to lengths to not have big ugly cameras on poles or on the corners of that building. They let you know they are there with the sign when you pull in. I couldnt see any when I was there.

What puzzles me is that she slightly deviated from her schedule that day, and how could that be anticipated by the Perp if he was planning to follow her or intercept ?
How would someone know exactly what time she would arrive outside her apartment building, assuming she made ot home ?
If DS was intercepted between work and home, and the Perp was in her Jeep, where was Perps vehicle ? Was it left behind and retrieved ? That gets so complicated.
If DS was intercepted at work it is on security video. That would be the dumbest method for Perp IMO.
If DS was intercepted in the Jeep, and Perp returned the Jeep at a later time, why would the purse and identification be left in the Jeep ? That is the single biggest red flag.
If DS is being held against her will, Perp will need to come and go from that location. If it is FG, he can not do that with LE up his rear.
Where is FG and wife staying, since the Berkley house looks abandoned ?

attachment.php
attachment.php
Your video was great, very interesting ! I am not a local so it gave me a much better perspective on all the locations. Thank you for taking the time to make it!!

This is so far fetched I feel dumb even posting this but could the security guard, if he had anything to do with this, of been able to ensure that the specific camera in sights of her car at metlife was uh, "not functioning properly" that day? You hear alot of stories even in large nice buildings, where the LE or media say "the building did have security cameras but the specific camera wasn't working on the day x went missing"

In fact, when my husband was in the hospital, someone smashed into my parked car. This was at a really nice hospital and when I reported it to security I was eventually told that they had security cameras in my parking area but the camera that would of captured the person who backed into my car and drove off wasn't functioning at the time, meaning "we have a bazillion security cameras and take our sweet old time fixing one when it goes down" lol.

Again it's probably stupid to even suggest that, but it does happen alot. Just typing this out I can remember a few other instances of places having security cams that weren't working properly at the time they were really needed.

And being a security guard there would make it easier for him to somehow ensure the camera wasn't rolling. I know he wasn't the only guard and that a place that large would have alot of security guards that could catch him if he tampered or noticed it was not working and took initiative to fix it but I also can imagine other guards just chalking a non working camera as something not that unusual

She said she " passed out " and didn't wake up until later the next day ( I believe it was around 4 pm ) and that's when she checked her phone and realized DS never contacted her during the time she was sleeping. It's possible the friend works midnights so sleeping patterns might be different and could explain the delay in contacting others when DS didn't show up.

Plus is depressed, at least many people would be in her situation...which can lead to sleep disturbances (insomnia...sleeping too much..insomnia followed by sleeping to catch up on lost sleep, etc.) Add to that, a hospital-worker's schedule, and you have a recipe for sleeping weird hours and at times, very deeply.

Also, I'm not sure what happened with this but I remember early on, someone on a previous thread mentioned That MAYBE DS decided to take the trash out before going back to her jeep. And that often at apartment complexes the dumpster may be located a distance from the persons apartment. That maybe since she was planning on an overnight stay at her friends, she ran home and went inside to grab her change of clothes, put food out for the cat and maybe cleaned the cat litter box real quick or noticed that her trash was full and didn't want to leave it so she walked out of her apartment and to the dumpster and this is where she was attacked and taken into someone's car?

Based on what I've read, I've been operating on the fact that she never made it into her apartment. Has this been something verified though? I guess I assumed she was running in to grab a already packed overnight bag and that when she was discovered missing, the overnight bag was still in the apartment...but thinking back. I never saw this actually stated as a fact by her family or LE.

So is the idea that she never went into the apartment based on her overnight bag still being in the apartment or is it simply because there was no sign of a struggle and nothing seemed out of place? If she hadn't set aside items for her sleepover after all, she could of easily gone into her apartment, grabbed a pair of pj's and a pair of jeans and a shirt, I mean nobody can account for every single article of clothing someone owns and be able to say for certain that she took nothing with her. I know If my best friend or mom dissapeared, and had grabbed 1 pair of jeans and a shirt and 1 pair of pj's, I'd never be able to say for sure if anything was missing because I don't know every article of clothing by heart lol

So could it be possible that she made it into the apartment possibly and ran into trouble after or has their been some confirmation on like an overnight bag that she would of brought along with her that hadn't left the apartment? I wonder if anyone has said if it looked like she left out alot of cat food when they went into her home, I'd assume if she was staying the night away, she'd of made sure to put plenty of food out for the cat, more than one serving.

This is so far fetched I feel dumb even posting this but could the security guard, if he had anything to do with this, of been able to ensure that the specific camera in sights of her car at metlife was uh, "not functioning properly" that day? You hear alot of stories even in large nice buildings, where the LE or media say "the building did have security cameras but the specific camera wasn't working on the day x went missing"

In fact, when my husband was in the hospital, someone smashed into my parked car. This was at a really nice hospital and when I reported it to security I was eventually told that they had security cameras in my parking area but the camera that would of captured the person who backed into my car and drove off wasn't functioning at the time, meaning "we have a bazillion security cameras and take our sweet old time fixing one when it goes down" lol.

Again it's probably stupid to even suggest that, but it does happen alot. Just typing this out I can remember a few other instances of places having security cams that weren't working properly at the time they were really needed.

And being a security guard there would make it easier for him to somehow ensure the camera wasn't rolling. I know he wasn't the only guard and that a place that large would have alot of security guards that could catch him if he tampered or noticed it was not working and took initiative to fix it but I also can imagine other guards just chalking a non working camera as something not that unusual
That's not dumb Lia, as a matter of fact the same issue of non working cameras is a factor in another thread I'm following. And in the location of that case, I was super surprised to find out the cameras weren't working properly. Maybe some of that is propaganda. As for a security guard disabling a camera, totally plausible I'd think. They're the ones who would know exactly were they are.

Also, I'm not sure what happened with this but I remember early on, someone on a previous thread mentioned That MAYBE DS decided to take the trash out before going back to her jeep. And that often at apartment complexes the dumpster may be located a distance from the persons apartment. That maybe since she was planning on an overnight stay at her friends, she ran home and went inside to grab her change of clothes, put food out for the cat and maybe cleaned the cat litter box real quick or noticed that her trash was full and didn't want to leave it so she walked out of her apartment and to the dumpster and this is where she was attacked and taken into someone's car?

Based on what I've read, I've been operating on the fact that she never made it into her apartment. Has this been something verified though? I guess I assumed she was running in to grab a already packed overnight bag and that when she was discovered missing, the overnight bag was still in the apartment...but thinking back. I never saw this actually stated as a fact by her family or LE.

So is the idea that she never went into the apartment based on her overnight bag still being in the apartment or is it simply because there was no sign of a struggle and nothing seemed out of place? If she hadn't set aside items for her sleepover after all, she could of easily gone into her apartment, grabbed a pair of pj's and a pair of jeans and a shirt, I mean nobody can account for every single article of clothing someone owns and be able to say for certain that she took nothing with her. I know If my best friend or mom dissapeared, and had grabbed 1 pair of jeans and a shirt and 1 pair of pj's, I'd never be able to say for sure if anything was missing because I don't know every article of clothing by heart lol

So could it be possible that she made it into the apartment possibly and ran into trouble after or has their been some confirmation on like an overnight bag that she would of brought along with her that hadn't left the apartment? I wonder if anyone has said if it looked like she left out alot of cat food when they went into her home, I'd assume if she was staying the night away, she'd of made sure to put plenty of food out for the cat, more than one serving.

I was just there today. The dumpster is about 40 yards(?) from the entrance to her apartment building. It's also on the side of the building but fairly out in the open. If you look at street view on Google maps you can see what I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! Keeping my daughter's memory alive and helping whenever I can helps me get through this thing we call life. I raise my granddaughter who is 14 and I've had her since she was 3 months old.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry, Deli66. Though I'm saddened by your story, your message is one of courage and strength. You are an inspiration!

I was just there today. The dumpster is about 40 yards(?) from the entrance to her apartment building. It's also on the side of the building but fairly out in the open. If you look at street view on Google maps you can see what I'm talking about.

Did you happen to notice the storage pod/unit thing there (like the ones they deliver and set in a driveway)? I live up the street as well and pass her bldg daily. The storage pod was very close to her building and was not there yesterday. Just wondering your thoughts.

She said she " passed out " and didn't wake up until later the next day ( I believe it was around 4 pm ) and that's when she checked her phone and realized DS never contacted her during the time she was sleeping. It's possible the friend works midnights so sleeping patterns might be different and could explain the delay in contacting others when DS didn't show up.

Plus is depressed, at least many people would be in her situation...which can lead to sleep disturbances (insomnia...sleeping too much..insomnia followed by sleeping to catch up on lost sleep, etc.) Add to that, a hospital-worker's schedule, and you have a recipe for sleeping weird hours and at times, very deeply.

I'm still stuck on thread #4, so my apologies in advance if this is now considered irrelevant or I am breaking TOS: It's just that all of a sudden, I can see FG's "Friends" list again on FB. He and I are not friends, and we don't have mutual friends, either. Sorry ... going back to try and get caught up!

I'm still stuck on thread #4, so my apologies in advance if this is now considered irrelevant or I am breaking TOS: It's just that all of a sudden, I can see FG's "Friends" list again on FB. He and I are not friends, and we don't have mutual friends, either. Sorry ... going back to try and get caught up!

It seemed to reactivate this afternoon. I noticed it as well.

I've been going through multiple sites/stories online and re-reading old posts and hundreds of comments. Here are a few thoughts I have, and things that confuse me.

1. The MetLife Employee Friends are adamant that everyone know that the security guard was NOT a MetLife employee. But an employee of the company hired as security for the building that they lease. Seems to me that they know who is being referred to.

2. DS spent every weekend with her friend, and often made her dinner, in the year since the loss of her infant son. So, it's possible that the dinner was not a HUGE deal and just a normal thing. But I recall in the beginning that people referenced the dinner with a friend who was recently back in town. This does not match ANY friend scenario that has been discussed since.

3. One of DS work friends, early in the process, stated that they talked two days before her disappearance about her not dating anyone, but that there was a guy who lived or used to live in the complex that she would hang out with.

4. A friend shared a #finddani post with a photo of DS at her work cubicle. Not sure how old the picture is, but there was CLEARLY a wallpaper on her monitor that included a picture of her and a male companion. Could have been a relative, but hard to name out. Did NOT appear to be the Colorado guy.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

I've been going through multiple sites/stories online and re-reading old posts and hundreds of comments. Here are a few thoughts I have, and things that confuse me.

1. The MetLife Employee Friends are adamant that everyone know that the security guard was NOT a MetLife employee. But an employee of the company hired as security for the building that they lease. Seems to me that they know who is being referred to.

2. DS spent every weekend with her friend, and often made her dinner, in the year since the loss of her infant son. So, it's possible that the dinner was not a HUGE deal and just a normal thing. But I recall in the beginning that people referenced the dinner with a friend who was recently back in town. This does not match ANY friend scenario that has been discussed since.

3. One of DS work friends, early in the process, stated that they talked two days before her disappearance about her not dating anyone, but that there was a guy who lived or used to live in the complex that she would hang out with.

4. A friend shared a #finddani post with a photo of DS at her work cubicle. Not sure how old the picture is, but there was CLEARLY a wallpaper on her monitor that included a picture of her and a male companion. Could have been a relative, but hard to name out. Did NOT appear to be the Colorado guy.

<modsnip>

Just going to pop into reply to this. The friend confusion is my fault and I will cop to that. It's what I was told on the day of the search party, but tensions were understandably high and the information was rushed. I was later given clarification. Thus the confusion.

Anyway, I will now be returning to my radio silence. Thank you again.

OMG i literally just spent days reading the whole 5 threads, everytime i finished one there was another full one. hard to keep up when working full time! I cant believe she hasnt been found, I kept thinking by the time I caught up the heading would say found.
Ive had so many opinions while reading, but coz the threads were locked already couldnt write them as i went.
My theory throughout is that she indeed is the one who drove the car home. and either was stopped on the way to her apartment or went to another apartment and something has happened.
The security guard is a interesting development. I really hope soon we find out how he is involved and they find Danielle. I am the same age as her so this story has pulled me in even though I live in another country.

I went through the mutual friends list and found at least 10 mutual friends. My circle is small and I tend to keep it limited so this is intriguing.

Did you happen to notice the storage pod/unit thing there (like the ones they deliver and set in a driveway)? I live up the street as well and pass her bldg daily. The storage pod was very close to her building and was not there yesterday. Just wondering your thoughts.

End of the month, move her things out so as not to incur January rent.

From what I've read in the papers about the friend's situation with her baby/bf in jail, unclear how DS might be going to testify. More likely she's a character witness for the defense than a prosecution witness, imo.

Her friend's boyfriend was home alone with the baby the night the baby died. Zero witnesses. The state's case is based on forensics and the ME's testimony and the admission by DS's friend and DS's friend's boyfriend that he was the sole custodian of the child the night the baby died.

Washtenaw County Medical Examiner Dr. Jeffrey Jentzen also testified. The doctor said the baby's injuries were not consistent with a fall but were more likely the result of someone squeezing him with a lot of force.

"The injuries are more consistent with a compression or a compression of the spine onto the rib area, which causes those kinds of fractures," said Jentzen. "It's my opinion that the cause of death was due to head and neck injuries. It would be my opinion that they were inflicted."

Presage to the case going fully public? Lawyer says to stop acting like you're guilty and put on the best possible public-facing image.

Would be more convincing if he made a statement to the effect that he wasn't involved. I certainly would. Whether on social media or to the press or both. Heck, even if one were guilty, you might wanna make that statement.

Unless, unless...your only play isn't to hope and pray they never find out where you hid her.

That is, if FG's best hope/only hope is that they never find her and / or connect him to her, then he has nothing to lose by making a public statement saying "100% not involved" right now. Cuz it's game over regardless of what he says now if they find her/connect him to her later.

However, if FG has another card to play even if they do find her, he wouldn't wanna make a public statement saying he was not involved when that card/defense might be:

"I was involved but I didn't kill her. I only messed up and hid her body after she OD'd"

if that's still out there as a possibility, then a public statement now saying "not involved" would come back to hurt him on down the road if he has to switch to "involved, but didn't kill her, only hid her body to avoid LE implications of providing her the substances she took".

You would think his wife would want him to make a "100% not involved" public pronouncement ASAP....unless his wife has an understanding of the circumstances and the circumstances are more the latter situation (OD, hid body).

Presage to the case going fully public? Lawyer says to stop acting like you're guilty and put on the best possible public-facing image.

Would be more convincing if he made a statement to the effect that he wasn't involved. I certainly would. Whether on social media or to the press or both. Heck, even if one were guilty, you might wanna make that statement.

Unless, unless...your only play isn't to hope and pray they never find out where you hid her.

That is, if FG's best hope/only hope is that they never find her and / or connect him to her, then he has nothing to lose by making a public statement saying "100% not involved" right now. Cuz it's game over regardless of what he says now if they find her/connect him to her later.

However, if FG has another card to play even if they do find her, he wouldn't wanna make a public statement saying he was not involved when that card/defense might be:

"I was involved but I didn't kill her. I only messed up and hid her body after she OD'd"

if that's still out there as a possibility, then a public statement now saying "not involved" would come back to hurt him on down the road if he has to switch to "involved, but didn't kill her, only hid her body to avoid LE implications of providing her the substances she took".

You would think his wife would want him to make a "100% not involved" public pronouncement ASAP....unless his wife has an understanding of the circumstances and the circumstances are more the latter situation (OD, hid body).

I don't know. I'm a lawyer and if I were representing a client who was under suspicion for something like this, the absolute first thing I'd do is tell him to stay off of social media unless and until he was officially/publicly cleared by the cops. Too many things can backfire when you're dealing with a Facebook page for it to be any type of PR move to make the public think you're not guilty.

And I do find it interesting that when you search for him, the little blurb thing indicates he has read "To Kill A Mockingbird." I don't remember that part coming up when I looked for his profile last week. &#129300;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay