MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I think it is highly probable that he committed said crime, it should be noted the the same Washtenaw County ME & U of M child abuse team has in the past made questionable calls as to whether injuries resulted from abuse or accident. There was a case in Livingston County (look up Josh Burns) similar circumstances. Also, while filling a tub full of cold water and dipping a 10 week old baby in it seems ridiculous to us, in that moment with his 10 week old baby seemingly unresponsive he may have not thought it through. Also, infants fracture clavicles all the time during the delivery process...like I said I don't doubt he did it, just am I bit distrusting of the Washtenaw County ME and U of M's Child Abuse
Edit: Nevermind, i overlooked that washtenaw ME was involved. I still am very skeptical that it is wrong in this case. He has a lengthy criminal record of violent offenses, including domestic assault and I've seen prior reference to child abuse with a previous woman's children.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would do whatever my lawyer told me to do LE first raided my home, and then conducted multiple searches in connection with an abduction/murder and started hauling things out of my house. I would not decide for myself what the best way to handle things would be. If my lawyer said, "do not agree to be questioned" I would not agree to be questioned.

Maybe I've watched too many true crime shows in which people falsely confess -often under duress- and/or are wrongly convicted, but I do believe there is some truth to the saying, "If you don’t talk, you walk," and that is why whenever someone is accused of a crime and retains a lawyer right away, I don't necessarily see that as a definitive sign of guilt.

I also have an uncle who has been a practicing attorney -though in the IP/patent field- for over 40 years; he is 100% pro-LE, always has been, and has also always said not to say a word to LE without a criminal defense attorney present.

Having said that, I also recognize that every case is different, and based solely what has been reported via MS -without any conjecture on my part-, I personally believe FG at least knows something about what has happened to Danielle. Although I'm not particularly hopeful, it is possible that he may be talking to LE even as we speak, and that we just haven't heard about it.

It's been reported in the MSM that FG's not talking to LE.

Although I think it is highly probable that he committed said crime, it should be noted the the same Washtenaw County ME & U of M child abuse team has in the past made questionable calls as to whether injuries resulted from abuse or accident. There was a case in Livingston County (look up Josh Burns) similar circumstances. Also, while filling a tub full of cold water and dipping a 10 week old baby in it seems ridiculous to us, in that moment with his 10 week old baby seemingly unresponsive he may have not thought it through. Also, infants fracture clavicles all the time during the delivery process...like I said I don't doubt he did it, just am I bit distrusting of the Washtenaw County ME and U of M's Child Abuse team...

Seems the likelihood of his innocence not much greater than the likelihood of climbing on top of a building then dying from accidental asphyxiation....

Would somebody mind recapping how we got the initials "fb"? I know who he is, and what he does, but am unable to sleuth since I don't know what it stands for...if you could lead me to how to find out without breaking tos, id appreciate it!

I literally just read the public FB Find Danielle Stislicki page ( can I share that link ) I'm going to read over the rules again for FB posting to see if I can paste the link. If not just go to the page and read it.

I don't want to break any posting rules here so I deleted my comment on what I read on the public FB page and will leave it at that.

Quick question: was DS friend pulling a shift that night after the planned dinner?

How do we know LE has spent a lot of time on this guy. It is the only thing that is known in this case other than them saying at the beginning she appears to be victim if a crime. This forum has spent a lot if time on him. LE isn't divulging anything. This was first reported on SM. Then the press picked up on it. And it's not good to have tunnel vision in an investigation and try to make "evidence" fit your theories. Police do it all the time and 20 years later an innocent person is released from prison. I realize this forum is for speculation and theories. With so little known facts it's understandable things get pretty far out there at times. Until facts are forthcoming there is nothing to do but speculate. Usually police divulge clues they have to the public to help find missing persons. The more eyes the better. This case just does not fit a normal missing persons case. They must know something definite or there is a reason for her to stay hidden until the bigger picture is resolved.

I don't know. I'm a lawyer and if I were representing a client who was under suspicion for something like this, the absolute first thing I'd do is tell him to stay off of social media unless and until he was officially/publicly cleared by the cops. Too many things can backfire when you're dealing with a Facebook page for it to be any type of PR move to make the public think you're not guilty.

And I do find it interesting that when you search for him, the little blurb thing indicates he has read "To Kill A Mockingbird." I don't remember that part coming up when I looked for his profile last week. 樂

I didn't see his FB prior to last night but that book also stood out to me too , like it was added for purpose. Or I'm just reading too much into it ...

End of the month, move her things out so as not to incur January rent.

It has not been shown that the pod was for her unit. I find it highly unlikely the family would clear her home out even if they felt she was not returning. It's not the norm in human psychology when losing someone or someone missing to box up belongings after a month.

This is so far fetched I feel dumb even posting this but could the security guard, if he had anything to do with this, of been able to ensure that the specific camera in sights of her car at metlife was uh, "not functioning properly" that day? You hear alot of stories even in large nice buildings, where the LE or media say "the building did have security cameras but the specific camera wasn't working on the day x went missing"

In fact, when my husband was in the hospital, someone smashed into my parked car. This was at a really nice hospital and when I reported it to security I was eventually told that they had security cameras in my parking area but the camera that would of captured the person who backed into my car and drove off wasn't functioning at the time, meaning "we have a bazillion security cameras and take our sweet old time fixing one when it goes down" lol.

Again it's probably stupid to even suggest that, but it does happen alot. Just typing this out I can remember a few other instances of places having security cams that weren't working properly at the time they were really needed.

And being a security guard there would make it easier for him to somehow ensure the camera wasn't rolling. I know he wasn't the only guard and that a place that large would have alot of security guards that could catch him if he tampered or noticed it was not working and took initiative to fix it but I also can imagine other guards just chalking a non working camera as something not that unusual

Not far fetched at all. Knowledge is power and someone in security would know if cameras are working, or not. Also, this is going to sound cold but, the main reason businesses put in camera surveillance is to protect the building/property from theft and damages. They get a better rate on the insurance for having security. That being said, no camera security system is perfect. Often there are blind spots between cameras or a camera is in need of repair. I wonder if Danielle parked in the same parking spot at work most days. A camera not working or vehicles parked in a blind spot could explain a lot in this case.

I literally just read on the public FB Find Danielle Stislicki page ( can I share that link ? ) A commenter said something promising I'm sure we all hope is true. I'm going to read over the rules again for FB posting to see if I can paste the link. If not just go to the page and read it.

Not seeing what you're referring to. Which post is it under? <modsnip>

Oh yeah, I don't know that the pod is for her unit or not. Speculation. DS comes back is she gonna wanna live in that exact same apt again?

Rent + utilities + parking....$1,000 a month? Family is still asking for money on ***, so I'd think they'd rather not continue to pay on an apartment that she's unlikely to ever live in again, whether or not she returns. But, yes, dunno if that pod was for her unit.

*** I think the reward part of it is capped at $29K and the rest goes to the family, to defray expenses incurred due to DS's disappearance.

How do we know LE has spent a lot of time on this guy.

Very true. We don't know what LE is doing with their time. Might be they are just towing cars, removing mattresses, parking mobile forensics labs on Robina-Oxford over and over and not actually doing anything. I dunno. Could be why they haven't cracked the case yet.

Quick question: was DS friend pulling a shift that night after the planned dinner?

Perhaps. That would explain a lot. She did work nights, at least sometimes. She also referred to waking up at 4 the next day.

ETA

Pro:
* It would explain why DS would want to get off early to go over.
* It would explain why friend commented that she thought she may have just gotten held up at work.
* It would explain why no panic after an hour -- if timing got thrown off, it would cancel the evening together so if held up, DS might just bag it (probably not without calling...but it would mess up the whole plan if she ended up having to work later).
* It would explain why friend woke up at 4, and THEN started to worry
* Might even explain the phrase "meet with her friend"

Con:
* Definitely would not fit in with "adventure with friend" phrase by DS mom during press conference.
* Why would DS spend the night if friend was heading out to work and DS had to work at 8 AM?

Perhaps. That would explain a lot. She did work nights, at least sometimes. She also referred to waking up at 4 the next day.

ETA

Pro:
* It would explain why DS would want to get off early to go over.
* It would explain why friend commented that she thought she may have just gotten held up at work.
* It would explain why no panic after an hour -- if timing got thrown off, it would cancel the evening together so if held up, DS might just bag it (probably not without calling...but it would mess up the whole plan if she ended up having to work later).
* It would explain why friend woke up at 4, and THEN started to worry
* Might even explain the phrase "meet with her friend"

Con:
* Definitely would not fit in with "adventure with friend" phrase by DS mom during press conference.
* Why would DS spend the night if friend was heading out to work and DS had to work at 8 AM?
I recall discussion in one of the first threads about this and mention that she did not work that night but was scheduled to work the following night. I don't have a link though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

:wave: Happy New Year and friendly reminder folks:

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockList