MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! First time posting.. but I have been following this thread daily & I would like to share what I think/my theory.

*LONG POST WARNING*

The whole scenario with the friend just is not clicking with me.. I do not think the friend is involved at all in DS disappearance, but I do think that we do not know the whole/real story.

DS and her friends are the same age as my friends and I. In fact, I have mutual friends with DS. If she is anything like the majority of our generation is, and I believe she is, then I am sure that her best friend and her text everyday, multiple times a day, especially if they are making/have made plans. I know that my best friend and I will verify times, or just even talk about random stuff, even if we are about to hang out later in the afternoon. If my best friend and I had plans for dinner at my house, and she just happened to not show up, even though we had talked about it that day, I would be worried. Most girls who are super close are also close with one anothers family.. Even if not super close with the family, they still would know how to get a hold of them if needed. So if my friend didnt show up, I would first contact her and say "hey, i'm hungry, when are you gonna get here?" or "should I start cooking/eating without you?"..and then that would be followed with "hhheeelllooooooo??" ... if I still do not get a response, I would then contact her parents/siblings, or another friend of ours that I know talks to her regularly, as well. If not that day, then definitely the next morning once I realized I still have not heard from her.. There is no way I could just ignore the fact that she did not show up after we just made plans..And her friend knows that DS lives alone..so wouldnt she be worried she may have fell or hurt herself in her apartment??

Ok now based off all of that, here is my theory:

DS and her mom work at the same company. DS had some business to take care of, she needed to get out of work early, so she used her friend as the excuse as to why she had to leave early. She probably told the friend that she was going to say she is leaving early to meet her, in case anyone was to ask.. She may or may not have told the friend what she really was up to, but knowing how close girlfriends are, I am sure that DS mentioned at least a little of it to her... So this would explain why the friend didn't worry or ask about DS Friday... Maybe she did text DS that night to see how things went, and did not hear back from her, and ended up falling asleep.. Maybe then she texted in the morning..and still no reply, but figured that DS may be at the training, and she will reply at lunch/break.. and then maybe once all that time has passed and still nothing from DS, she started to worry that something may have gone wrong the night before...Would she have told LE this? Maybe... Maybe not. Maybe just part of it.. Maybe that is why the majority of us feels as if LE is keeping something hush hush about the meeting with her friend..and maybe that is why many of us feel as if there are missing pieces with Friday and why her friend did not worry then. Maybe the friend really did not know what DS was up to and that she just said she had to take care of something or meet with someone..and then LE asked the friend if DS has ever mentioned anyone to her, and that is how FG came up.. That could be why the house listed under FGs name was searched?

I know I havent filled all the holes, but I really feel as if something like this may have happened..

Being someone somewhat close to Danielle's age I can totally see this happening. I text my friends quite a bit throughout the day and talk to them pretty much up until we hangout that night etc.

I have also many times in my life told my friends to cover for me while I do something else if my parents/other friends were to ask. I think this is a good realistic post and a good thought to consider!

Being someone somewhat close to Danielle's age I can totally see this happening. I text my friends quite a bit throughout the day and talk to them pretty much up until we hangout that night etc.

I have also many times in my life told my friends to cover for me while I do something else if my parents/other friends were to ask. I think this is a good realistic post and a good thought to consider!

I am also thinking maybe LE isn't releasing info because maybe they don't want whoever the POI is to know that they know as much as they do ??

At 28 one needs to come up with a cover for parents they dont live with?

If you work with your mom, and needed to leave work early, but the reason why is something you do not want her to know about (could be something shady or could just be something private), then yes - it's very possible you make up something. What's age have to do with anything? If someone doesn't want people to know something, for any reason, many times they will tell a white lie.

If you work with your mom, and needed to leave work early, but the reason why is something you do not want her to know about (could be something shady or could just be something private), then yes - it's very possible you make up something. What's age have to do with anything? If someone doesn't want people to know something, for any reason, many times they will tell a white lie.

It makes no sense for an adult to lie and come up with a cover to parents they no longer live with.

Her mom was not at work on that Friday.

Her mom wasn't there that day. I believe someone or in MSM clarified it had been slow so she asked if she could leave early.

In regards to Liberty Greens, it was the name for her new blog

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

"Mom, I'm leaving."
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All I'm saying is it's something I have done. I know my friends have done. I know friends of mine who have gone on dates with guys they've met online, but said they were going out with girlfriends when their mom has asked what their plans are (and yes they live on their own).

Ok now I see her mom wasn't there .. So I don't know. But I still believe there was more to the meeting w her friend than what the public knows.

Could she have been let go from her job?

She was suppose to return to work at 8:00 am the next day so IMO her employment at MetLife was intact. If something happened in the MetLife parking lot and now DS is missing, MetLife might be thinking about liability in this matter. With employees, the law begins to grey with salary jobs and can with hourly as well.

It makes no sense for an adult to lie and come up with a cover to parents they no longer live with.

Her mom was not at work on that Friday.

That's easier said than done for some people. I'm DS's age and don't live with my parents but have a mother who worries too much about everything. I've definitely given her a different version of my plans on a few occasions when I just didn't want her to have to worry about me all night. It totally depends on the relationship she had with her family. They've said it was out of character for her not to be reachable by phone because they usually at least texted every day... I do that with my mom, too. I'm nearly 30 years old but I still like to "check in," again, because she's the type who will worry if I don't at least send a quick text. I've got friends who will go weeks without calling their parents. Familial relationships and communication habits are not one size fits all.

The friend she was supposed to meet with had posted an account of her thought process on fb I believe regarding what she thought and when she became concerned.

My thing is that even though they don't have DS phone, I'm sure they have looked at the friends text messages back and forth that night. If danielle mentioned she was really doing something else, even if the friend deleted the texts LE would have seen them by now. And, I would assume, which I hate to do but with the little info we have to go on its basically alot of assuming, anyway I'd assume that if LE saw anything suspect in the friends texts with danielle, that it would of come up in the daily briefing the parents are getting and the United front they have displayed with this girl would no longer be going on. Normally, in cases in the past where lies between friends or family about a critical fact occur, you may not immediately hear about it but you clearly see signs of the family distancing or disassociating with the person occur...so far the family and friends continue to be a tight United front who eagerly post each other's fb posts, the girl she was supposed to meet up with hasn't been pushed out from the circle from what I've seen at all..

That being said I can see how this is a good theory. I also, hate to admit it, but I am 29 and have told white lies to my mom about where I am going even when it's never anything big..
It all depends on the personality of the mom lol and the lucky gals with over the top worry wart mothers may leave out small details that mom could go off about that are in fact, no big deal and perfectly safe. My husband passed away almost a year ago and I was forced to move back in with my mom temporarily, the horrors of being a grown up and your mom getting upset because you decide you need to run to the store for something at 10pm lol, I get the riot act that it's late out and it's so cold and if it's the weekend and dark, the drunks are out!! Lol thst kind of thing. So before I lost my beloved and was living my own life, there were times when me and mike would visit with her and leave around 9pm and decide to stop to visit a friend or stop at the grocery store or see a movie..
So when I'd get a text from her asking if I got home ok, I'd just say yes I love you instead of saying we stopped to get food or whatever..
It was never anything bad I was doing and it wasn't often, but my mom's moods and nagging can get to a point where she will text and text and text to yell at me, her grown and responsible daughter, for being out and about past 9pm lol and avoiding that seems like a white lie at the moment, for her benefit really, so she doesn't needlessly give herself a heart attack because I didn't go directly home. I guess I also should say that in her defense, I am very ill and have been for a long time. She worries that I overdo things or ignore my body trying to tell me I need to lay down and honestly, she doesn't seem to nag at my sister as much as she does with me..but I think it's because I've been close to death a few times and so even when I'm doing better, she's always "are you sure your up to that" which is sweet of her but when I answer honestly thst I am indeed feeling fine, instead of accepting it she just goes on and on. So, as a smart, responsible 29 year old woman, especially before mike passed away unexpectedly, I did at times feel it best to not bother to tell her that I'd stopped at kroger or target because I forgot I was out of dog food at 10pm and instead tell her I was heading home.

I think poster was saying that cover story was for mom she (usually) worked with.

Problem is, mom wasn't at work that day, making a 'cover story' or white lie unnecessary.

That's easier said than done for some people. I'm DS's age and don't live with my parents but have a mother who worries too much about everything. I've definitely given her a different version of my plans on a few occasions when I just didn't want her to have to worry about me all night. It totally depends on the relationship she had with her family. They've said it was out of character for her not to be reachable by phone because they usually at least texted every day... I do that with my mom, too. I'm nearly 30 years old but I still like to "check in," again, because she's the type who will worry if I don't at least send a quick text. I've got friends who will go weeks without calling their parents. Familial relationships and communication habits are not one size fits all.

my remark was not about telling a parent a different version of plans. It was coming up with a cover and involving a friend to pull that off, thats what was said.

At that age living on your own with a worry parent, or just felt it was none of your parents business, you would just tell them your plans were something else.

I think if she got that upset and called the friend freaking out about whatever it was and that was the reason they made plans, 1) DS wouldn't be cooking for the friend - friend would be like, "Let's just order takeout so you can relax!" and 2) I think the friend would have been concerned about her not showing up WAY sooner if she was aware DS was dealing with some drama.

That is a good point. But I'll play Devil's Advocate. Perhaps the friend wasn't aware there was any big problem, yet. And if that was the case it could explain why the friend wasn't too alarmed when she didn't show up--assuming she just went through with plan A.

IMO, I don't think it's weird at all that MetLife offered up a reward for DS. They are an insurance company after all; they offer life insurance, etc. Although it's foreign to us, offering up a reward probably felt like second nature to them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if DS's insurance was supplied by them, so it makes sense that it was an automatic extinct for them to give up a reward.

Can anyone tell me how many days elapsed between the day she went missing and the day Met Life posted the reward?

my remark was not about telling a parent a different version of plans. It was coming up with a cover and involving a friend to pull that off, thats what was said.

At that age living on your own with a worry parent, or just felt it was none of your parents business, you would just tell them your plans were something else.

Depends on what she was going to be doing. I have had thoughts for a while about this being a planned disappearance and necessary for her to hide out or be hidden for a while. No one leaking anything, seemingly no one saw anything unusual or a scuffle or odd demeanor as mother is still asking for that. Leaving car and ID and credit cards so she cant be traced. Maybe she took a lot of cash from accounts that might be the alarm that set off authorities and parents. Left cash in wallet as a ruse. Friend in on it so didn't report it right away. Fits as well as any other theories since we aren't hearing details from LE or family

Depends on what she was going to be doing. I have had thoughts for a while about this being a planned disappearance and necessary for her to hide out or be hidden for a while. No one leaking anything, seemingly no one saw anything unusual or a scuffle or odd demeanor as mother is still asking for that. Leaving car and ID and credit cards so she cant be traced. Maybe she took a lot of cash from accounts that might be the alarm that set off authorities and parents. Left cash in wallet as a ruse. Friend in on it so didn't report it right away. Fits as well as any other theories since we aren't hearing details from LE or family

Okay, well then yeah, I guess. But I still don't think any of this is relevant, tbh. I think DS was at work on a Friday with plans for that evening. She knew she was coming in Saturday so when 4:00 rolls around and the place is dead, she just asked to leave early. I don't think there has to be anything more to her leaving than that. Work was slow, end of the day, she was bored, had plans later on, was coming in for extra hours in the AM anyway, so she asks if it's cool if she leaves around 4:30 instead of her normal time. Not suspicious at all.

I don't think there was any cover story in terms of the friend, either. I think LE has video and the video shows DS with someone else in the parking lot. In the pressers, AS asked for people who saw DS driving and who saw her car, etc. around 5 to come forward. I'm fairly certain they are specifying that because that's the last time DS was seen and presumably, it wasn't her friend she was about to meet who was on film with her.

IMO, I don't think it's weird at all that MetLife offered up a reward for DS. They are an insurance company after all; they offer life insurance, etc. Although it's foreign to us, offering up a reward probably felt like second nature to them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if DS's insurance was supplied by them, so it makes sense that it was an automatic extinct for them to give up a reward.

Can anyone tell me how many days elapsed between the day she went missing and the day Met Life posted the reward?

Reward from MetLife was offered on 12/8 according to screenshot from ML's website and posted on DS's BFF's FB (so, 6 days after she was last seen).

Also, this was evidently after the IGA reward was offered according to the same fb page.

"He’s charged as a habitual offender, as he has done several stints in prison for various crimes, according to Michigan Department of Corrections records."

The above quote referenced the boyfriend of DS "best friend from childhood".
Now accused in the death of their 10 week old child. We don't know if he's guilty.

From what we read, DS and her girlfriend were fun, caring, and thoughtful.
And they probably are.

But here we have proof that fun, caring, thoughtful girls might not always make the right decisions. Often those are the kind of girls who meet a troubled man they want to "fix".

For that reason we should not rule out that DS was also capable of being involved in an unexpected relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE