MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of the local enforcement or laws related to releasing affidavits to the media. But, I do know that the suspect can challenge the facts in the affidavit later. So, it would seem that at minimum, the suspect would have access to the details of what constituted probable cause to search.

Thank you Momma2cam ! Do you know if the subject has to be charged with something before they can challenge the affidavit facts or can they challenge just based on the warrant being executed ?

The fellow identified as the attorney for the resident of the searched house appears to have criminal defense experience. I would guess that he would have gotten the affidavit if it were possible.

I would love to see what is in that affidavit.

Why are we still waiting on any news? I'm getting overly angry with how this is panning out. Please god say there is stuff going on behind the scenes. Someone is getting away with ugly, ugly crimes here and walking around free as a bird.

Apologies to all... I am running out of patience and beginning to think that he is going to walk away from this! :mad::stormingmad:

on FB DS page it was posted that fox2 will be reporting on case at some point today.

I am feeling such anxiety about this case, I can't imagine what her family feels as days turn into months :(
They seem to have so much faith in LE. If it was me, I'd be going door to door in that apartment complex looking for her. Either she is still there or she was forced into a car.

The rewards are not coming from the FBI. Companies often offer rewards if someone goes missing on their property or are an employee. In one case on here when a man was missing after he was laid off, the company spent a lot of money on a reward for info and billboards trying to find him. They have an obligation to the family of missing employees to help get them home. My company is exceedingly cheap, but when a police officer was killed they ponied up a big reward within a few days.

I damn hope it's not the same turning of the wheel, churning out the same old info just to get viewers.

I'm going to take a guess and say that is what it will be. If it was something new and breaking, they wouldn't just say "the story will be some time today". It would be all over the local news, "update coming at 4!" I haven't seen that or heard of any updates coming from other stations...so probably same info, twisted into new words to make it seem like they know something we don't.

^ Agree. It's Friday. Danielle has been missing five weeks today. Fox report likely an effort to remind public that the young woman is still missing. Call LE with tips. Yada. Yada. Yada.

Thank you Momma2cam ! Do you know if the subject has to be charged with something before they can challenge the affidavit facts or can they challenge just based on the warrant being executed ?

The fellow identified as the attorney for the resident of the searched house appears to have criminal defense experience. I would guess that he would have gotten the affidavit if it were possible.

I would love to see what is in that affidavit.
I don't know that. I believe they cannot challenge it in advance so as to stop the search but can file a motion later disputing it. I would assume that would only be in an effort to disallow any evidence obtained during the search from being presented during a trial after charges but hopefully someone with legal expertise will chime in!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Still following here in between falling asleep. The flu has hit our house early yesterday. Hubby and I. Still here just following from my bed. Grrrrrr. Where are u Dani!!!!!!!

Where did you see this at? I just looked and didn't see anything.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's on the FIND DS FB page under the Fox News post. The comment was made by the Find DS FB page......

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/220996941691865P

Still following here in between falling asleep. The flu has hit our house early yesterday. Hubby and I. Still here just following from my bed. Grrrrrr. Where are u Dani!!!!!!!

Weren't you both sick (colds) last month? Did you get flu shot? Please take care of yourselves.

I can't help but think most of the circumstances surrounding DS's disappearance are really as simple as they appear. JMO, but here's what I now believe happened:

DS was seen on surveillance in the MetLife parking lot with a subject entering her vehicle (passenger side). Her parents alluding to her helpful nature indicates that the subject was more than likely known to her and she offered him a ride (could've been a total stranger, but IMO, DS is too worldly knowing potential risks).

She was instructed to drive, possibly directly to the Berkley residence. IMO, she did not drive back to IGA that Friday as the perp would've viewed that as a more populated area and didn't want to risk being seen. Surveillance may have shown the direction leaving the parking lot and LE most likely had additional surveillance on the route that picked up her vehicle leading to its whereabouts. Her parents question DS's demeanor while driving, wondering if it is known at this time that she has been taken against her will or if this was someone friendly to her and she became a victim later (at the hands of someone else).

DS's car was returned in the middle of the night. Perp knew where she lives and with many residents having "favorite" (though not necessarily assigned) spots, there were only a few options left as to where to park the vehicle. Perp may have even known where DS parked her car (depending on relationship), but most likely had assistance in dropping off her vehicle. Somewhere along the way, he ditches her keys. IIRC, the dumpsters at IGA were searched, but they could be found anywhere, which is why LE and family want people keeping an eye out for the distinct charm (possibly even prints on them).

IMO, the biggest question is WHY DS? Something led LE to FG's residence. Not saying FG is responsible, but either her vehicle was seen there or someone who had connections to that residence gave enough probable cause for not 1 (but 2) searches. We know FG isn't cooperating, and while there are other exceptions (other than consent) that would explain the criteria for the searches, none of them appear to fit this case, IMO. Vehicles and a mattress were taken from the residence and countless smaller items of which we do not know.

A “search” is when the officers look through your home, vehicle, or body to attempt to find evidence of your suspected illegal activity. In most cases, the police must have a search warrant that is based on probable cause of criminal activity and has been granted to them by a neutral judge or magistrate.

http://www.aggressivecriminaldefense.com/searches.html

I hope you and your hubby feel better soon, Bravo!

on FB DS page it was posted that fox2 will be reporting on case at some point today.

I'm hoping it will be some new update, but if it isn't I'll be just as happy. Keeping her name out there keeps the public aware. It also puts some stress on whoever did this and lets them know this isn't going blow over any time soon. Will it get them to confess? No, but I'll feel better knowing they're still sweating it out a bit longer.

Weren't you both sick (colds) last month? Did you get flu shot? Please take care of yourselves.

Yes and yes. Thank You. It should be much better by tomorrow. We should be good now rest of winter. We have been around a ton of it. Sure hope for some news today on Dani.

I remember seeing somewhere that persons at IG say they saw her that Friday late afternoon?.. Does anyone remember seeing that also?

I can't help but think most of the circumstances surrounding DS's disappearance are really as simple as they appear. JMO, but here's what I now believe happened:

DS was seen on surveillance in the MetLife parking lot with a subject entering her vehicle (passenger side). Her parents alluding to her helpful nature indicates that the subject was more than likely known to her and she offered him a ride (could've been a total stranger, but IMO, DS is too worldly knowing potential risks).

She was instructed to drive, possibly directly to the Berkley residence. IMO, she did not drive back to IGA that Friday as the perp would've viewed that as a more populated area and didn't want to risk being seen. Surveillance may have shown the direction leaving the parking lot and LE most likely had additional surveillance on the route that picked up her vehicle leading to its whereabouts. Her parents question DS's demeanor while driving, wondering if it is known at this time that she has been taken against her will or if this was someone friendly to her and she became a victim later (at the hands of someone else).

DS's car was returned in the middle of the night. Perp knew where she lives and with many residents having "favorite" (though not necessarily assigned) spots, there were only a few options left as to where to park the vehicle. Perp may have even known where DS parked her car (depending on relationship), but most likely had assistance in dropping off her vehicle. Somewhere along the way, he ditches her keys. IIRC, the dumpsters at IGA were searched, but they could be found anywhere, which is why LE and family want people keeping an eye out for the distinct charm (possibly even prints on them).

IMO, the biggest question is WHY DS? Something led LE to FG's residence. Not saying FG is responsible, but either her vehicle was seen there or someone who had connections to that residence gave enough probable cause for not 1 (but 2) searches. We know FG isn't cooperating, and while there are other exceptions (other than consent) that would explain the criteria for the searches, none of them appear to fit this case, IMO. Vehicles and a mattress were taken from the residence and countless smaller items of which we do not know.

[/B]http://www.aggressivecriminaldefense.com/searches.html

I remember seeing somewhere that persons at IG say they saw her that Friday late afternoon?.. Does anyone remember seeing that also?

I remember reading that also. I believe it came from a very poorly worded MSM article. I'll try to see if I can find a link and will update this post.

Edited to add. It wasn't MSM but a comment so won't be linking. It was discussed in thread 2 post #993 if anyone wants to read back there. In the same post there is also discussion that potentially tightens the timeline for last contact with person she had plans with.

[/B]http://www.aggressivecriminaldefense.com/searches.html

The eerie thing about this case is that her car was left at her apt. The theory / speculation that something happened to her prior to arriving at her place seems reasonable. If this theory is true, it doesn't make sense to me that the Perp would risk being seen dropping off her car at a busy complex regardless of what time of the day / night. It was a Friday night, people are in and out at all hours.

If something happened to her prior, why wouldn't the Perp ditch / hide the vehicle in a secluded place? Could make it look like she left or a car accident gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow