MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pondering why here haven't been repeated press conferences that include both her parents and LE since that first one in which they asked, "was she alone in the car? what was her demeanor" and I have come to the conclusion it's because originally the idea that she was not alone in the car was based on one person's eyewitness testimony, and that since their appeal, either photographic/video evidence has come to light that confirms she was in the car with someone and that that person generally matches the description of the security guard and is consistent with the physical evidence, or other people have come forward to corroborate and expand on the early eye witness account, or physical evidence that she was in certain locations has come to light that make new eyewitness testimony less important. I think the lack of press conferences means that they have good evidence and are just waiting for physical evidence to come back from the lab.

I still want to know if his wife was in the hospital when she went missing.

Kindness being taken the wrong way. Perhaps she was TOO friendly / approachable / helpful / trusting. Predators look for low hanging fruit ... they take advantage of your kindness. Maybe he wanted MORE from her, and if she rejected him it was enough to make him snap out of fear she would tell. He's married, has a lot to lose.

The Ted Bundy's of the world (feigning injury) bank on trusting, "helpful" victims.

I'm a Gemini. Definitely two personalities. Everyone I know has only seen the "good twin". I know them both!
At one point of my life, more than 30 years ago, I became involved with lots of married men. Probably looking for the father figure. Met them in hotel happy hours. Saw them once or twice before they left town. No one knew but me. I was too young, stupid and care-free to realize what a mean, thoughtless thing I was doing. But what I want to share is something that happened to me....

Christopher was cool. A Federal Judge and a business owner from somewhere else in this country. Met him on a trip, saw him on the sly. Then I found out his wife had cancer. Bad cancer. And the reality of what I was doing hit me hard. Real hard. Remember, I have a good twin. And that bubbly person was doing volunteer work with handicapped adults, seniors,... So I called it off. The wife was sick, I couldn't handle it anymore. He said "Okay".
But some people might not be that lucky.

It is also possible this guy is just a friend who hadn't seen her since he went to another work location and stopped to see her. Perhaps since parents said no BF they focused on a reliable witness saying DS was seen speaking with this person after leaving work and it was last confirmed sighting of her. Doesn't mean he murdered her. Maybe it's not the only time he's stopped by to see her either. I would not talk to police or media either if I were in that situation and was totally innocent and never laid a finger on her ever. If he went public at all the hateful world of Facebook would be organizing a mob.
And wh

Haven't we gone over this already, radiation free meant not using a microwave oven for cooking food.
I am only responding to this to share my experience (although I think whatever she had radiation for has nothing to do with anything). I am a cancer survivor and could not donate for same reason. I believe ger post was from 2009 and I can only assume that due to medical advances, the 2 year requirement is not currently valid. I believe it was 5 in 2000 when I had radiation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ok. I'm confused. Radiation free to Danielle means not using a microwave? And she had to wait two years in order to safely donate blood ... because she used a microwave??? Lots of people use microwaves. Lots of people donate blood.

Splain.

Anyone know what the withdrawal period is for Thyroid radiation capsule radiation treatment? My brother had it done and they didn't want him to reproduce for a length of time.

I still want to know if his wife was in the hospital when she went missing.

I am inclined to say "yes" because of things I have read. I remember hearing she came home the same day there was a raid on the house. But I think I may have read more. I wish I could recall where. But I am 99% confident that I had read from a reliable source that she was in the hospital at that time.

It is also possible this guy is just a friend who hadn't seen her since he went to another work location and stopped to see her. Perhaps since parents said no BF they focused on a reliable witness saying DS was seen speaking with this person after leaving work and it was last confirmed sighting of her. Doesn't mean he murdered her. Maybe it's not the only time he's stopped by to see her either. I would not talk to police or media either if I were in that situation and was totally innocent and never laid a finger on her ever. If he went public at all the hateful world of Facebook would be organizing a mob.
And wh

I agree not going public isn't any kind of admittance of guilt. And of course there could be a friendship. But the timeline bothers me. It bugs me because I think the police did get video of them together and almost immediately she vanishes. And if the video they received wasn't walking to her car it is a strong possibility it was exiting the lot.

I am inclined to say "yes" because of things I have read. I remember hearing she came home the same day there was a raid on the house. But I think I may have read more. I wish I could recall where. But I am 99% confident that I had read from a reliable source that she was in the hospital at that time.

I cannot fathom coming home from the hospital, straight into that mess. Poor woman. :'(

And wh
Anyone seeing a married man is not going to tell mom and dad.

If he's innocent and never touched her ppl still wouldn't believe him LE has to be the ones to clear him and even then some won't believe. So he's between that rock and that hard place.

Anyone know what the withdrawal period is for Thyroid radiation capsule radiation treatment? My brother had it done and they didn't want him to reproduce for a length of time.

I'm curious as to when she went in? Could it have been that evening?

I'm a Gemini. Definitely two personalities. Everyone I know has only seen the "good twin". I know them both!
At one point of my life, more than 30 years ago, I became involved with lots of married men. Probably looking for the father figure. Met them in hotel happy hours. Saw them once or twice before they left town. No one knew but me. I was too young, stupid and care-free to realize what a mean, thoughtless thing I was doing. But what I want to share is something that happened to me....

wait, which hotel bars are these? Asking for a friend.

I'm curious as to when she went in? Could it have been that evening?

This is driving me nuts. I can't recall if it was a neighbor who suggested she'd been in for a couple of weeks or something I saw at a family members Facebook. But if you find out, it would be great to know!

wait, which hotel bars are these? Asking for a friend.

You are funny. Hotels, Webers Inn, Sheratons, Hiltons... anywhere that had free food at happy hour!:loveyou:
Now quit being so funny. You're gonna have me banned. There is a wonderful young lady that must return home to her mom and dad.

I cannot fathom coming home from the hospital, straight into that mess. Poor woman. :'(

yeah, that's maybe a consideration in why i'm favoring some sort of not entirely her husband's fault scenario.

people do time and come out of it ok. they have a lot of communication avenues these days for people inside to keep in touch with their loved ones on the outside.

And the influx of female prisoners***, in my opinion, is causing a change in the way we think about incarceration and improving conditions inside our prison system.

slowly, but things appear, at least to me, to be moving in a more humane direction.

***almost entirely due to narcotics related crimes. good documentaries on youtube on this. heartbreaking stuff, a lot of the stories involve mothers and wives separated from families due to being imprisoned over their addictions. (whether forging prescriptions, or stealing to feed their habit, etc)

This is driving me nuts. I can't recall if it was a neighbor who suggested she'd been in for a couple of weeks or something I saw at a family members Facebook. But if you find out, it would be great to know!
I have been looking.
All I saw was a neighbor said the wife had been in the hospital never said when.

I have been looking.
All I saw was a neighbor said the wife had been in the hospital never said when.

I seem to recall this being established in the first thread. that she'd gone in before DS disappeared and then returned home a few weeks later.

There are other cases where it took some time for an arrest. Heather Elvis comes to mind. That took over two months.

Her case still doesn't really have a resolution and its been over 3 years.

I just think there is a lot not being said here and we keep going round and round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange