MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have posted that I think he got her to his house and either disabled her in car or lured her in house and then disabled her.

Bear with me

Wherever he got her..there have been no reported (that we know of) screams, witnessed struggles, arguing, etc. of Dani

We do not even have any verified reports of her being SEEN anywhere since she was leaving MetLife

LE does not think she is the one who parked her car and they do not think she ever made it home

If we are dealing with SG, he certainly knows where cameras are and aren't on Met Life "building"

We have no account of any witness saying they saw a disabled car on the road, someone helping a woman with a tire, etc.

Her family stated on the finddani FB that cameras along the road just "counted traffic" they were not helpful in locating her car.

We have no verified reports of any gas station, carry out, etc. having her car on video from pulling into them.

It just dawned on me the simplest explanation..IF we're dealing with a SG, it's not a stretch to assume that he had mace and/or possibly a stun gun. Standard equipment for SG. I'm leaning towards stun gun as mace has blowback, and you'd certainly not want to be in a closed car with someone who has just been maced.

So Dani leaves work, he walks over to her as she's approaching her car (which is verified NOT on camera, which he KNOWS as he knows where the cameras are and aren't since he worked there) and uses a stun gun. No screams, no struggles, no fuss. Pushes her in car and he takes off. Zips to his house, perhaps using stun gun again if she is rousing. It is either full on dark or fast approaching by the time he gets to location. No problem getting her into the house, she is quiet, disabled, and it's dark. No problem getting her back out into the car either and transporting her to wherever she is right now. He drives her car home, parks it, and leaves. The big clue to me that she was disabled IN THE CAR on the way to his home and going into his home is her purse. He didn't take her purse inside his home.. he left it in the car where it remained when he took her car back. The purse never left her vehicle.

let's assume he is a stalker and a great deal of time went into the planning of this. Why not park HIS car at her apt. complex (wherever...anywhere in the complex) sometime that day? It sits there. No one notices. Why would they? It's just one of hundreds of cars in that complex (that has NO video) He then hops on a bus to get close to MetLife. He is now in parking lot, hanging out, cuz he can because he knows where the cameras are...approaches her as she leaves...hey Dani..nice to see you..whatever..and zaps her..they leave.

OR...

same scenario except he doesn't use his car at all...his transportation everywhere that day is walking combined with busing. LE could search his cars until the cows come home and there would be NO dna anywhere. His cars are clean as a whistle.

One of the best places to be anonymous is on a bus, particularly if you get off NOT at MetLife....maybe a bit past it, or a bit before it.

As soon as they name an official suspect and release his photo..It will be interesting to see if anyone on a bus says...hey, I saw that guy. It's been over a month. Who would even remember at this point?

This is my present working theory now and it does not involve an accomplice. I think the reward money is high enough where if someone was an accomplice, or did know something as a witness, they would come forward for the money.

all jmo

Having surgery and being in pain do not lead me to believe she was abusing pain killers. Many people refuse to take drugs and suffer through pain. From all appearances, she is a healthy, vibrant young woman. I'm not even going to address the proposed eating disorder or unfortunate love life (both of which are ridiculously unfounded IMO). On the bright side, with all this stretching, I've been motivated to walk away from the computer and do a little yoga.

DS is no doubt all of those things.

DS also had lower leg surgery that caused her much pain and laid her up for months:

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...0.1483817662./215834262208133/?type=3&theater

Having surgery and being in pain do not lead me to believe she was abusing pain killers. Many people refuse to take drugs and suffer through pain. From all appearances, she is a healthy, vibrant young woman. I'm not even going to address the proposed eating disorder or unfortunate love life (both of which are ridiculously unfounded IMO). On the bright side, with all this stretching, I've been motivated to walk away from the computer and do a little yoga.
Is she a Vegan?

yes, I believe it was at least 2 weeks? Dunno. Or did she go in and come back out and go back in again? Now I'm all turned around. Crap.

Pretty sure I saw that she was in the hospital the weekend DS disappeared. And then she gets back on the day / night LE returns for the mattress (and possibly other items).

So I have posted that I think he got her to his house and either disabled her in car or lured her in house and then disabled her.

Bear with me

Wherever he got her..there have been no reported (that we know of) screams, witnessed struggles, arguing, etc. of Dani

We do not even have any verified reports of her being SEEN anywhere since she was leaving MetLife

LE does not think she is the one who parked her car and they do not think she ever made it home

If we are dealing with SG, he certainly knows where cameras are and aren't on Met Life "building"

We have no account of any witness saying they saw a disabled car on the road, someone helping a woman with a tire, etc.

Her family stated on the finddani FB that cameras along the road just "counted traffic" they were not helpful in locating her car.

We have no verified reports of any gas station, carry out, etc. having her car on video from pulling into them.

It just dawned on me the simplest explanation..IF we're dealing with a SG, it's not a stretch to assume that he had mace and/or possibly a stun gun. Standard equipment for SG. I'm leaning towards stun gun as mace has blowback, and you'd certainly not want to be in a closed car with someone who has just been maced.

So Dani leaves work, he walks over to her as she's approaching her car (which is verified NOT on camera, which he KNOWS as he knows where the cameras are and aren't since he worked there) and uses a stun gun. No screams, no struggles, no fuss. Pushes her in car and he takes off. Zips to his house, perhaps using stun gun again if she is rousing. It is either full on dark or fast approaching by the time he gets to location. No problem getting her into the house, she is quiet, disabled, and it's dark. No problem getting her back out into the car either and transporting her to wherever she is right now. He drives her car home, parks it, and leaves. The big clue to me that she was disabled IN THE CAR on the way to his home and going into his home is her purse. He didn't take her purse inside his home.. he left it in the car where it remained when he took her car back. The purse never left her vehicle.

let's assume he is a stalker and a great deal of time went into the planning of this. Why not park HIS car at her apt. complex (wherever...anywhere in the complex) sometime that day? It sits there. No one notices. Why would they? It's just one of hundreds of cars in that complex (that has NO video) He then hops on a bus to get close to MetLife. He is now in parking lot, hanging out, cuz he can because he knows where the cameras are...approaches her as she leaves...hey Dani..nice to see you..whatever..and zaps her..they leave.

OR...

same scenario except he doesn't use his car at all...his transportation everywhere that day is walking combined with busing. LE could search his cars until the cows come home and there would be NO dna anywhere. His cars are clean as a whistle.

One of the best places to be anonymous is on a bus, particularly if you get off NOT at MetLife....maybe a bit past it, or a bit before it.

As soon as they name an official suspect and release his photo..It will be interesting to see if anyone on a bus says...hey, I saw that guy. It's been over a month. Who would even remember at this point?

This is my present working theory now and it does not involve an accomplice. I think the reward money is high enough where if someone was an accomplice, or did know something as a witness, they would come forward for the money.

all jmo

It really could be as simple as he said he needed a ride, she gave him a ride, once at his house he asked her to come in for a minute (help him move something, wanted to give her something, a RUSE), and then ................

Or, there was a relationship ... he is married ... that never ends well.

Don't ask which side of the fence I'm on, cause I don't know

yes, I believe it was at least 2 weeks? Dunno. Or did she go in and come back out and go back in again? Now I'm all turned around. Crap.

Pretty sure I saw that she was in the hospital the weekend DS disappeared. And then she gets back on the day / night LE returns for the mattress (and possibly other items).

Lol sorry. It just seems like a long time.

I am only responding to this to share my experience (although I think whatever she had radiation for has nothing to do with anything). I am a cancer survivor and could not donate for same reason. I believe ger post was from 2009 and I can only assume that due to medical advances, the 2 year requirement is not currently valid. I believe it was 5 in 2000 when I had radiation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The rules do change over time. I couldn't donate for five years after I went to China, which is totally unheard of now.

It really could be as simple as he said he needed a ride, she gave him a ride, once at his house he asked her to come in for a minute (help him move something, wanted to give her something, a RUSE), and then ................

Or, there was a relationship ... he is married ... that never ends well.

Don't ask which side of the fence I'm on, cause I don't know

Especially if wife finds out.

The rules do change over time. I couldn't donate for five years after I went to China, which is totally unheard of now.

Really?!?! Were you just visiting, or did you live there for a time? Why do you think that was a rule? Did you have vaccinations before going over? Sorry ... I'm nosy and MUST know the reasons. It's all so suspicious to me ........

I'm also wondering if her vehicle was driven somewhere else before (or after) the Oxford residence (if indeed there). Has it been stated anywhere what the vehicles look like? The rumored report of her being seen at the house in Detroit that day referenced a red MonteCarlo. Couldn't find a timeline for the report, but I could see a scenario where she is taken to the Berkley house briefly but then a 2nd location later. JMO

Exactly.

Even though it could be just as likely someone snatched her, they assumed she drove someone home. And I believe that is because at that point of the investigation, they were informed she was spotted in the car with someone.

And for the police to show up at that address tells me without any doubt had confirmation of who was seated beside her. And then, less than 2 hours later, her phone goes to voicemail.

But the police don't necessary know WHERE that car went. Did it drive to Berkley? Or was she driven somewhere else. This opens up the possibility for the parents to question human trafficking (which gives hope she is alive) and explains the emphasis on sharing photos rather than immediate searches.

Is she a Vegan?

Photos on IG suggest that DS isn't vegan. Definitely cooks meat, bacon, etc. Focus on healthy portions, for sure, and very appetizing plates. DS obviously loves to cook and is a very creative food stylist with gorgeous presentation.

Really?!?! Were you just visiting, or did you live there for a time? Why do you think that was a rule? Did you have vaccinations before going over? Sorry ... I'm nosy and MUST know the reasons. It's all so suspicious to me ........

It was when I was a kid when very few westerners went to China. I did have lots of weird vaccinations before I went over, some in my bum, ouch. I was there for around six weeks. It was true of everyone who went there back then, who knows why.

By "very few westerners" I mean, just by virtue of the fact that I was American, I was invited to a party at the American Embassy. I mean, by "very few" that people touched my blond wavy hair to see what it felt like. I mean, by "very few" that the president of a university gave me his business card at the Great Wall to say he thought it was wonderful to see young people being so adventurous and to be sure to apply to his university and give him a heads' up!

I saw nothing about the weekend she disappeared, means nothing other then I know nothing on that. I did see before the 2nd search she went on Fri the 16th until what the paper said about just getting out the day before search. But that all disappeared when the 2nd search hit.

A search was conducted at the home of FG the night EG returned home.

Have we considered whether SHE saw something odd and called the police? I don't recall if this was the 1st search done. And when they found out where he worked they put two and two together. Or at least they think they have. Sorry if this scenario has been brought up.

A search was conducted at the home of FG the night EG returned home.

Have we considered whether SHE saw something odd and called the police? I don't recall if this was the 1st search done. And when they found out where he worked they put two and two together. Or at least they think they have. Sorry if this scenario has been brought up.

I asked this earlier today #704. Did LE wait until the documented homeowner returned before conducting their search, or did she notice something unusual upon her return home and notified authorities? Having LE show up for a search shortly after homeowner returned seems more than a little coincidental. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member