MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A search was conducted at the home of FG the night EG returned home.

Have we considered whether SHE saw something odd and called the police? I don't recall if this was the 1st search done. And when they found out where he worked they put two and two together. Or at least they think they have. Sorry if this scenario has been brought up.

Maybe they waited for her to come home to do the search?

I don't think we've heard just when the 1st search took place or how many searches have been done of the Oxford residence. It's rumored on the Berkley page that LE had been there the past week when the 12/14 search was discussed. If accurate, that would mean LE's been onto the SG within the first week of her disappearance. Is it possible that they've also obtained records from his cell phone and pings? This report is from Friday, 12/23. BBM

A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.
Stislicki was last seen on December 2 as she left work at Metlife in Southfield.
The security guard also works, or worked, at Metlife.
An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.
Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.
The man's wife had been in the hospital until Thursday.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/security-g...issing-danielle-stislicki-of-farmington-hills

Have we considered whether SHE saw something odd and called the police? I don't recall if this was the 1st search done. And when they found out where he worked they put two and two together. Or at least they think they have. Sorry if this scenario has been brought up.

Any chance that the alien/vampire/any other extraterrestrial jokes/theories can be left out of this?

...BTW... I know you all are joking and yes before you ask, I can take a joke. But imagine how you would feel. Dani is someone's child/friend/sister etc. Jokes need to be left at the door.

Be mindful that the family and friends are reading here. And this is definitely a no joke situation for them. Not even I want to read that and I don't even know Dani personally.

Edited to add: is anyone else having trouble getting the site to load in the last hour or so or is it just me and should be calling my Internet provider yet again to fuss?

Back to topic:
I missed out on where we all figured out the names of these people but I know alot of people said his fb was back and people were looking at SG Facebook as well as their families

Seems to me that if she came home and noticed something wrong and called LE that one of the sleuths here would have discovered some mention of SG no longer living with FG, I doubt anyone would stay together after suspecting something wrong and calling LE. Part of me feels like if SG had suspected him a and called the police and triggered the search she or someone in her circle would say something, just to stop her name from being dragged through the mud with his. I don't know why I think this since this cases theme is tight lipped from all involved but if you came home and discovered something bad enough to cause you to call 911 on your spouse and then continued seeing all these fb and sm comments going around on the assumption that she is sticking by his side, if it were me I'd be angry enough at him to put it out there that we weren't together, heck, I'd be filing for divorce asap and then we would hear about that since it's public information isn't it?

I missed out on where we all figured out the names of these people but I know alot of people said his fb was back and people were looking at SG Facebook as well as their families

Seems to me that if she came home and noticed something wrong and called LE that one of the sleuths here would have discovered some mention of SG no longer living with FG, I doubt anyone would stay together after suspecting something wrong and calling LE. Part of me feels like if SG had suspected him a and called the police and triggered the search she or someone in her circle would say something, just to stop her name from being dragged through the mud with his. I don't know why I think this since this cases theme is tight lipped from all involved but if you came home and discovered something bad enough to cause you to call 911 on your spouse and then continued seeing all these fb and sm comments going around on the assumption that she is sticking by his side, if it were me I'd be angry enough at him to put it out there that we weren't together, heck, I'd be filing for divorce asap and then we would hear about that since it's public information isn't it?

Me, too. But people do put up with, and turn a blind eye to, a whole lot more crap than I would. And no doubt he's a good liar / manipulator / twister / gaslighter. This ain't his first rodeo. I think he's done things before.

Without sleuthing the family, there's not really a way of knowing the health status of SG's wife. That said, if I were the mama of the SG's wife, she'd be staying with me and I'd intentionally try to limit any exposure to this unfortunate mess the family has been sucked into. (Admittedly, I'm a bit of a control freak). I mentioned a few pages back and am still wondering if it's possible that the SG has absconded? With what appears to be a ton of evidence collected, how long can someone exercise their right "not to speak to LE"? Any legal experts here that can answer?

Want to revisit something spoken by both Mr. and Mrs. S.

Both claimed they were concerned it was her good nature that came back to haunt her. Or something to that extent. And they probably had more information than us when they made that remark.

If my child went missing despite their good, helpful nature, I would never be inclined to assume that was in anyway related to their disappearance. I'd think instead, someone just snatched them.

We have some more information now, then we once had. And to those of us who think something happened in the parking lot of Met Life, how would Mr & Mrs. Stislicki's comment feed into this.

The only thing that comes to mind is witnesses who might know WHO she left with stating they were friends and nice things DS had done for him (wife sick,...) And if it was true she did nice things for him, is it likely he would snap? Or were her kind gestures possibly the cover-up for something else she kept private? I don't know.

We all have our own "hot buttons" and today mine is trying to figure out WHY Mr. & Mrs. S. both pointed to their daughters kind nature to be the root of all of this.

How kind can one be driving from work to home.????

Maybe he took her kind gestures as her liking him. She was being her sweet self and he misconstrued it. I think that's entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a previous thread...the current addresses do not show Berkley. Berkley is listed as a "past residence."

Without sleuthing the family, there's not really a way of knowing the health status of SG's wife. That said, if I were the mama of the SG's wife, she'd be staying with me and I'd intentionally try to limit any exposure to this unfortunate mess the family has been sucked into. (Admittedly, I'm a bit of a control freak). I mentioned a few pages back and am still wondering if it's possible that the SG has absconded? With what appears to be a ton of evidence collected, how long can someone exercise their right "not to speak to LE"? Any legal experts here that can answer?

Nobody ever has to speak To LE so he can exercise that right forever.

I'm a Gemini. Definitely two personalities. Everyone I know has only seen the "good twin". I know them both!
At one point of my life, more than 30 years ago, I became involved with lots of married men. Probably looking for the father figure. Met them in hotel happy hours. Saw them once or twice before they left town. No one knew but me. I was too young, stupid and care-free to realize what a mean, thoughtless thing I was doing. But what I want to share is something that happened to me....

Christopher was cool. A Federal Judge and a business owner from somewhere else in this country. Met him on a trip, saw him on the sly. Then I found out his wife had cancer. Bad cancer. And the reality of what I was doing hit me hard. Real hard. Remember, I have a good twin. And that bubbly person was doing volunteer work with handicapped adults, seniors,... So I called it off. The wife was sick, I couldn't handle it anymore. He said "Okay".
But some people might not be that lucky.

Thank you for sharing.[emoji173]

I cannot fathom coming home from the hospital, straight into that mess. Poor woman. :'(

I'm wondering if that was entirely coincidental. It's possible that LE waited until she came back and FG was out. They knock on the door saying, "Look, some people have been saying your husband may have been involved with this. We really don't think so, but if you could let us just take a quick look around it would really help clear all this up for him." All of a sudden there's a search with consent, no need for a warrant.

Me, too. But people do put up with, and turn a blind eye to, a whole lot more crap than I would. And no doubt he's a good liar / manipulator / twister / gaslighter. This ain't his first rodeo.

Very true. I'd imagine it would be impossible to imagine someone you love being capable of this. I think that's why I don't think she could of been the person to call LE to trigger the search occurring when she got out of the hospital.

And this may sound silly but I recall a few pages back, well more than a few now, someone said FG had graduated fire Academy and he is an emt. My husband got his associate degree in fire technology and emergency medicine (you have to have paramedic and for most departments around here have an associates in fire although some still hire with just fire Academy and medic certifications) so FG would know more than your average person on cleaning up the scene just based on what he would learn. Ugh I remember mike coming home from arson investigations course and telling me how scary it was to think that if anyone wanted to get away with arson and make it undetectable they just had to take that course lol he would describe in detail the best ways to burn your house down for the insurance money and not get caught lol I jokingly said don't get any ideas but my point is, beside arson, one could pick up information to better equip themselves in what needs to be done to harm someone and the things he'd need to cover up.

I am appalled at the suggestion of drugs being an issue in this case with absolutely not one shred of evidence. To diss a victim like this is inexcusable and unseemly with no knowledge or facts to back up what you are speculating.
Ditto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oof! You miss 12 hours and woah! So behind!

Ok sorry if this has been mentioned (and it probably has), but I have a lingering suspicion that either A) they hooked up or B) he was hitting on her without any reciprocation from DS...either scenario she told him she was going to tell His wife. She is so sweet I could see either guilt (if there was something going on) or disgust (if he was making a pass) prompting her to say something. Even if she wasn't entirely planning on doing it, maybe it was a way to get him to back off. That could be enough to lose it, IMO.

Thanks, I didn't ask, but have wondered if SG was possibly residing there by himself. IMO, a separation wouldn't require an address change if there were family to stay with.

Sorry- on my phone the quote didn't pull. Someone asked if it was possible they are separated.

I'm sorry, but I was following things closely, missed a couple days, and now am kind of lost in all of the developments. Per what I have found, MSM has provided additional information and confirmed some facts. Theories aside I'm only curious to see what actual facts have come out, The Major ones being..(correct me if I'm wrong...this post is as much a question as it is statement.)
1) It is believed DS WAS abducted. I find that interesting because abduct is a very specific word in my opinion that doesnt immediately imply something like a murder, or an immediate murder at least. It implies her being alive and taken.
2) She did not drive her own car to IG. It was put there by someone else. I found this to be a substantial new piece of information.
3) DS WAS spotted leaving work, but they don't have video to confirm this. I assume this means that a valid witness account gave them this information? I saw something about the mom wondering "what kind of state she was in" while in the car. Without trying to make a reach, it sounds like when she was seen leaving MetLife, she did not appear to be kicking/screaming, or fighting for her life. She may have gone willingly (at first), or she may have been under some other kind of threat/pressure, but not in an obvious way.
4) I know that some unknown evidence led them to the Berkley house of a security guard, per mainstream media, but we have ZERO knowledge of what this evidence was.
Sticking to only MSM reported type of stuff, is there any other major development that I'm missing here? Some of the stuff I'm hearing seems off the wall and makes me feel like I've missed something. It seems like where were at so far is a potential abduction from work at MetLife, her car being placed at IG by someone besides DS. Again, any major details/facts I'm missing that are not wild speculation? Thanks.

We confiscated his mattress but he is not being named a suspect even though we believe that Danielles car was parked by someone else other than her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member