MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article posted with a brief interview with DS's mom and dad, no new info here that I could discern:

http://wlns.com/2017/01/04/parents-of-missing-28-year-old-ask-for-your-help/

In the initial press conference and again in the above interview, the mother has really highlighted the importance of someone "seeing the vehicle." Presumably she is referring to Danielle's vehicle as it traveled from MetLife to IGA. This is speculation on my part, but the mother's focus on Dani's vehicle leads me to believe LE and the family have evidence of something occurring in/around the MetLife building or parking area, and that they are hoping an eyewitness can confirm their suspicion that either Dani was driving home under duress or that someone else took her car home from MetLife.

The black zip-up shirt has been part of her description from day 1. In previous threads someone said that the possible sighting of her by the book tower has been investigated and ruled out as a misidentification.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/04/police-hunt-for-clues-in-disappearance-michigan-woman.html

Is this the first time that they mentioned her wearing a black shirt with a zipper? I may have overlooked it before, but I don't remember anything that specific. Only curious because one sighting from day 1 specifically stated that the person saw her wearing a black shirt with a zipper, under her jacket. Seems more significant now than it did back then.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/04/police-hunt-for-clues-in-disappearance-michigan-woman.html

Is this the first time that they mentioned her wearing a black shirt with a zipper? I may have overlooked it before, but I don't remember anything that specific. Only curious because one sighting from day 1 specifically stated that the person saw her wearing a black shirt with a zipper, under her jacket. Seems more significant now than it did back then.

Yes, they've said that since at least Dec 7th.

The black zip-up shirt has been part of her description from day 1. In previous threads someone said that the possible sighting of her by the book tower has been investigated and ruled out as a misidentification.
Thanks. I remembered the reference to a black shirt, but not the zipper. I suppose I could have just gone back and looked myself. :-/

As far as the Book Tower report (which I WAS referring to), I thought it was ruled out because of the coat that was described? And just for the record, who reported it as being ruled out? Was it MSM, LE, the witness, or someone from FDS or her family? Just curious...

About Metlife putting up a reward. I don't think it's unusual or there's anything suspicious. We had local girl go missing here and her company, national, put up money for reward a couple of days later. She was found murdered about a week later and the company donated the reward money towards her funeral. She had worked there 6 months I think. They considered her family like all their employees. No conspiracy or unusual reason for the reward.

As far as Danielle leave work times we've read, I put the blame on reporting and possibly their source. I was once reported as being somewhere and saying something I didn't by a friend's husband, grrr. Lazy reporter. My father died in a car accident and two local papers reported 2 very different places/reasons he was supposed to be driving home from when he wrecked. Remember, reporters are human, and some are sloppy.

May not mean anything at all as far as the exact time reported she left. If u ask two people what time I left work, I'm sure you'd get two times and my family would give you a third.

Just saying. I wish we had some concrete info, if just to avoid all the speculation and spinning our wheels... JMHOO

:gaah:

Danielle, where are you?

This sounds cold hearted. But I'm not. Sometimes companies do something of a benevolent nature for media exposure. MetLife would have to pay a lot more than $50,000.00 in advertising to get that kind of exposure.

I wondered about the need to go back home at first too. If she wasn't planning on coming home until the next day after work, I figured it might've been to feed her cat. Just a guess though.

I think it was said she planned on sleeping at her friends. And those plans, made while she was at work.She may've gone home for just a change of clothes.

Thanks. I remembered the reference to a black shirt, but not the zipper. I suppose I could have just gone back and looked myself. :-/

As far as the Book Tower report (which I WAS referring to), I thought it was ruled out because of the coat that was described? And just for the record, who reported it as being ruled out? Was it MSM, LE, the witness, or someone from FDS or her family? Just curious...

Only place I saw the alleged downtown Detroit sighting was on the page that isn't allowed to be linked here. Individual who thought he saw DS contacted police, gave description, and it was determined to not be Danielle based on the jacket the woman was wearing - a dark blue puffer-style jacket. Danielle's bright light blue rain-style jacket has been featured regularly on all media, and it clearly doesn't fit the description of the woman seen downtown.

Only place I saw the alleged downtown Detroit sighting was on the page that isn't allowed to be linked here. Individual who thought he saw DS contacted police, gave description, and it was determined to not be Danielle based on the jacket the woman was wearing - a dark blue puffer-style jacket. Danielle's bright light blue rain-style jacket has been featured regularly on all media, and it clearly doesn't fit the description of the woman seen downtown.
Yes, it was the page that that originally showed up. So, I guess that's off limits then. I really want to know more about that sighting. EVERYTHING else stated seemed spot on, with the exception of the jacket.

New article posted with a brief interview with DS's mom and dad, no new info here that I could discern:

http://wlns.com/2017/01/04/parents-of-missing-28-year-old-ask-for-your-help/

In the initial press conference and again in the above interview, the mother has really highlighted the importance of someone "seeing the vehicle." Presumably she is referring to Danielle's vehicle as it traveled from MetLife to IGA. This is speculation on my part, but the mother's focus on Dani's vehicle leads me to believe LE and the family have evidence of something occurring in/around the MetLife building or parking area, and that they are hoping an eyewitness can confirm their suspicion that either Dani was driving home under duress or that someone else took her car home from MetLife.

Yes. Even though her car was last spotted at her apartment everything seems centered on the workplace. In the immediate time after she disappeared searches were conducted by her apartment. But IMO evidence quickly suggested whatever happened, occurred before she got home. I believe either something was seen on tape at Metlife, or the drivers seat had been altered to fit a much larger (or much smaller) person. And if the seat had been altered, then the person who drove it may have held onto her keys. And that is why that charm is so important.

New here......would like to make an observation of her car photos. Though the photos are not really up close, the dirt on her vehicle looks like it is from recently travelling country dirt roads vs. salt grime.

New here......would like to make an observation of her car photos. Though the photos are not really up close, the dirt on her vehicle looks like it is from recently travelling country dirt roads vs. salt grime.

Yes it is. Family confirmed early on that Dani has family who live on roads that will cause that kind of dirt - so they were not worried or concerned about this.

:welcome:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought I was following closely:thinking:

Yes it is. Family confirmed early on that Dani has family who live on roads that will cause that kind of dirt - so they were not worried or concerned about this.

:welcome:
Although I do hope they took samples to compare against said roads.

If she was taken against her will, why WOULDN'T we assume they swapped out her jacket, as the first step in hiding her?

If she was taken against her will, why WOULDN'T we assume they swapped out her jacket, as the first step in hiding her?

We wouldn't. But why would someone who had just been taken against their will be walking around freely down the street.

We wouldn't. But why would someone who had just been taken against their will be walking around freely down the street.
I didn't read the entry, so I didn't know the person spotted was walking freely. Was that person alone?

Astute observation. LE must have evidence that suggests the woman seen in downtown Detroit wasn't Danielle. There's probably surveillance video in that area that shows the woman in question, and it's not DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay