MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with the "parking the car back". Unless the person involved in human trafficking knows her.

But I MUST ask this....

WHY WHY WHY is her family in the last 24 hours promoting and asking us to attend an awareness program on human trafficking?

IF they were not touched by this personally, it seems there would be other things on their mind.....

It's confusing for me.

Well, probably something they've become involved with recently out of coincidence by their loved ones case. Even if it isn't where her case leads, maybe this is the direction their heartstrings have been pulled. Basically, their eyes have been opened to something through research they never would have done.

I don't know. Could be related. Could not be related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm upset I stumbled across your stupid websleuth website. It's 6 hours later here in Sweden which means I don't get to sleep until 3AM, stuck here reading all your words. And my Swedish boyfriend is about ready to ship me back to the USA. You guys are ruining what was the best relationship I ever had.

I was 101% (no, I never was good in math) confident of the affair gone awry theory. I didn't like thinking that about two people who seemed like the last two people to behave that way. I convinced myself that FG went for "strong women with strong personalities" and was feeling very alone in recent years, scared about things around him which were out of his control. He needed a woman to lean on. And I was convinced that DS struggled with long term healthy relationships so in a way he was safe--and kept a secret. But she couldn't handle it, overcome with guilt, broke it off... Then he came to the lot to talk to her and poof, she was gone. The car then parked back home, an attempt to redirect the focus--divert attention. 101% sure. Yes, I was.

Now the family is promoting National Trafficking Awareness Month. And the thought of 12 agencies participating immediately comes and haunts me. And I second guess what I have thought all along.

And I don't sleep.

I hate this. I hate Websleuths. I hate Facebook. I hate the press. :tantrum:

:therethere: no you don't..... you are like the rest of us and can't tear yourself away. And that is what makes you YOU, and part of what your boyfriend likes ablut you. You are a caring, giving soul with a heart of gold. :heartluv:

Hmm, I'll see if I can find it. Might take a bit...let me see.

Missing Pieces Network Flyer - Updated:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15873248_1623716021267903_5927330311203399372_n.jpg
    15873248_1623716021267903_5927330311203399372_n.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 460
What a frightening story, but it does speak to what has been commented on elsewhere about the the problem of trafficking in Michigan. While the "Katie" referenced may fit more of the norm of a victim, it frustrates me that some are quick to dismiss DS as being a victim based on her not fitting some fictitious, prehistoric profile. Since when did we give hardened criminals so much credit for being intelligent? They are motivated by money, don't really fear getting caught and DO make stupid mistakes. Grooming a victim takes time to "win them over", abducting someone, taking them out of state and forcing them into drug-use and prostitution is a much quicker avenue and is always an option. All MOO

With all the HT talk here I just wanted to say that the article I referenced earlier today has some very specific information which could point that way IF you read through to the comments.

As a little bit of some background to just how bad HT is in Michigan: I am from a smaller town in Northern Michigan, anyone who knows the area knows what the demographics are like up there. Less than a year ago a man showed up at the school of my friend's daughter. She was in 10th grade at the time, she is beautiful, sweet, goofy, and goes out of her way to talk to, and help pretty much anyone. She is a "good girl" (not that it matters when someone is a victim) but she has colorful hair and wears a fake nose ring and quite often has henna tattoos, etc, meaning some people assume she is NOT a "good girl". Her father is a blatant racist and in her attempt to be as opposite as him she made an acquaintance at the mall who was a different race...who also happened to be well into his 20s but told her he was 18. He claimed he was up from "downstate" and was looking for apartments by the college and asked for her help. She sat in the food court with him for a bit, gave him her cell phone number in case he needed help finding a place. He reached out to her numerous times and was basically wooing her. She wasn't interested but being the sweet, naive girl that she is, she didn't know how to shut it down.
Well, that man is who showed up at her locked-down-tight private school with a dozen pizzas for "Katie" and her friends. The school was smart and called the parents and the police immediately while pulling "Katie" into the teacher's lounge without letting her know what was going on. The guy got spooked and takes off. Everyone is scared at that point, she has to fess up to giving a stranger her cell phone number, her racist dad has more ammunition to fuel his stupidity and they're all on pins and needles until two weeks later when the cops call. The dude was picked up trying to cross the Canadian border with underage girls, he was a trafficker and had been on their radar as potentially such. "Katie" looked like a girl who might fit some of the parameters a trafficker would look for in a potential victim, but despite what she looks like she actually comes from a warm, double-income, college educated home who's parents would have sounded the alarm if she was 10 minutes late from anything.
HT is a huge problem in the state and the bad guys do not always follow the "rules" of who gets trafficked.
Not saying it's what happened to Dani, a year ago I never would have contemplated it but IMO it shouldn't be discounted completely.

:therethere: no you don't..... you are like the rest of us and can't tear yourself away. And that is what makes you YOU, and part of what your boyfriend likes ablut you. You are a caring, giving soul with a heart of gold. :heartluv:

Look it took 61 years for us to find each other (on a plane, no less) and now I found you guys and was just called "Meshugenah" by him (jewish word for crazy) and he isn't even Jewish! But they say there is comfort in numbers so knowing he thinks we are all Meshuganah helps. But if he does ship me back to the USA, know it's YOUR fault!

Back to the case. Words coming out from an immediate family member are making me sad. But I guess we can't discuss social media here... I am just becoming acquainted with the rules.

Do you know the family? Is there a dpecific reason a new flyer was made? Awesome work you are doing! Let's bring Dani home!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

We first made a flyer when she first went missing so with the new information and photos that had been released it's good to keep up to date.

At 1st it didn't seem odd. Maybe something else came up and she forgot. My opinion changed when I found out they had communicated at 4:15PM. And when I read the friend said "I assumed she just fell asleep" yes, it seemed strange.

I try to think back (way back) to when I was 28. We were slightly more irresponsible. And maybe if my friend didn't show up I could think alerting the police might be overkill. You can bet I'd try calling 1st thing in the morning!

I think for the most part, the last thing on a young persons mind is that something bad happened or could happen. When you are that age "bad stuff "
happens to OTHER people. Young and invincible. The friend probably called a few times, got sad, mad and went to bed. The last thing on her mind was that something bad actually happened. Just my thoughts of course.

Well, in MI it is a huge deal!! HT is a hige problem here. And with it being HT Awareness month and a possibility or was at some point a possibility in her case, it may just be a way for the family to focus on doing something positive in a horrible situation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Admittedly still trying to catch up and may have taken the wrong strategy going from the middle to end and then beginning ... but where is the family pushing HT awareness?!? I'd like to read it.

Can someone tell me if I am allowed to repost things here from Facebook. For instance if the family asks to repost something like this:

Danielle Stislicki is still missing! As a Redford Union graduate, Danielle is still one of our own and we are coming together to support her family and friends as everyone is searching for answers to where Danielle could be.

Join Senator Judy Emmons, Former Senator Laura Toy, and Officer Jennifer Mansfield to talk about safety and how we can come together as a community to keep Danielle's story out there and how to make a difference in keeping each other safe!

We will have ribbons for family and friends to display their support to @finddani!

For those who live out of the area, watch on Facebook Live!

​AM I ALLOWED TO SHARE THIS ? ? ? THANKS!!!!

Well, probably something they've become involved with recently out of coincidence by their loved ones case. Even if it isn't where her case leads, maybe this is the direction their heartstrings have been pulled. Basically, their eyes have been opened to something through research they never would have done.

I don't know. Could be related. Could not be related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really could be that simple. Since I lost one of my children, I have met many other parents who have lost children - but due to different circumstances. I've shown support by participating in events for their cause. For example, I've participated in several Out of Darkness Walks to raise money for suicide prevention and awareness even though my son died in a car accident.

Back to sleuthing. In my opinion.....

Those comments made at the press conference "Being held against her will" and "May be out of state" can support H.T., no doubt. And the fact that local searches seem to be replaced with attempts to widely circulate her photo also can sound like H.T.

But parking a car back at an apartment isn't what we expect from H.T.

I'm old. I don't know much about cell phones. But isn't it possible the police know, but have not released, that her phone was taken out of state. Had it, the same sort of comments would have been made.

And it wouldn't necessarily stem from H.T.

And regarding the outpour of agencies. She did know Senator Levin. And her friends have organized a vigil with the present and past State Senators showing up. My father said, "The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease". Maybe they did the right things to get the most resources.

In regards to FG we should not rule out that two events are being misinterpreted as one. It is absolutely possible that DS and FG had a relationship that was "under the radar". Something happening to her could be a separate event that just so happens to bring light to a second uncomfortable situation. I think it may explain some of the reactions from various family members and friends of both DS and FG. If they let it go public that there was a "relationship" that had nothing to do with her disappearance, then perhaps people might jump to conclusions (like we are). This scenario would explain DNA in FG's home and cars matching DS and vice versa. He could have been the last person to see her. The secretiveness that goes along with an affair rivals anything illegal for those involved, and it would leave FG looking guilty before the story is told.

I understand and that this is a bit devil's advocate, but I'm still giving it some serious thought.

With all the HT talk here I just wanted to say that the article I referenced earlier today has some very specific information which could point that way IF you read through to the comments.

As a little bit of some background to just how bad HT is in Michigan: I am from a smaller town in Northern Michigan, anyone who knows the area knows what the demographics are like up there. Less than a year ago a man showed up at the school of my friend's daughter. She was in 10th grade at the time, she is beautiful, sweet, goofy, and goes out of her way to talk to, and help pretty much anyone. She is a "good girl" (not that it matters when someone is a victim) but she has colorful hair and wears a fake nose ring and quite often has henna tattoos, etc, meaning some people assume she is NOT a "good girl". Her father is a blatant racist and in her attempt to be as opposite as him she made an acquaintance at the mall who was a different race...who also happened to be well into his 20s but told her he was 18. He claimed he was up from "downstate" and was looking for apartments by the college and asked for her help. She sat in the food court with him for a bit, gave him her cell phone number in case he needed help finding a place. He reached out to her numerous times and was basically wooing her. She wasn't interested but being the sweet, naive girl that she is, she didn't know how to shut it down.
Well, that man is who showed up at her locked-down-tight private school with a dozen pizzas for "Katie" and her friends. The school was smart and called the parents and the police immediately while pulling "Katie" into the teacher's lounge without letting her know what was going on. The guy got spooked and takes off. Everyone is scared at that point, she has to fess up to giving a stranger her cell phone number, her racist dad has more ammunition to fuel his stupidity and they're all on pins and needles until two weeks later when the cops call. The dude was picked up trying to cross the Canadian border with underage girls, he was a trafficker and had been on their radar as potentially such. "Katie" looked like a girl who might fit some of the parameters a trafficker would look for in a potential victim, but despite what she looks like she actually comes from a warm, double-income, college educated home who's parents would have sounded the alarm if she was 10 minutes late from anything.
HT is a huge problem in the state and the bad guys do not always follow the "rules" of who gets trafficked.
Not saying it's what happened to Dani, a year ago I never would have contemplated it but IMO it shouldn't be discounted completely.

But Katie was all of 16 I'm guessing if in 10th grade....not quite the almost 30 Dani is. Just my opinion

In regards to FG we should not rule out that two events are being misinterpreted as one. It is absolutely possible that DS and FG had a relationship that was "under the radar". Something happening to her could be a separate event that just so happens to bring light to a second uncomfortable situation. I think it may explain some of the reactions from various family members and friends of both DS and FG. If they let it go public that there was a "relationship" that had nothing to do with her disappearance, then perhaps people might jump to conclusions (like we are). This scenario would explain DNA in FG's home and cars matching DS and vice versa. He could have been the last person to see her. The secretiveness that goes along with an affair rivals anything illegal for those involved, and it would leave FG looking guilty before the story is told.

I understand and that this is a bit devil's advocate, but I'm still giving it some serious thought.

Like Chandra Levy. Gary Condit, wrong place, wrong time. Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay