MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech = freedom not to speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He actually never has to say a word. He could stand mute through a full trial (it'd be dumb but he could - if his attorney doesn't call him, the prosecutor can't force him to speak). How terribly frustrating would that end up being for the family!

My concern with focusing so much on the occupant of the HOI is we may miss other potential suspects. Something still bothers me about the friend for instance and it's not just how long it took to report ... but the specific issue I have is SM based and can't be discussed fully. Focusing on the security guard 100% may be a tunnel vision mistake. I guess it's all we can discuss though so far. Very frustrating.

I think her friend simply didn't want to say something as innocent as;

I asked her to pick up some weed before coming by or something?

Idk. Now I'm not saying that they smoke marijuana.

But in a scenario like this. The friend wouldn't want to mention that to the public since people would start blaming the victim or friend or something.

Idk

Reguarding AtomicAngela's comment ( sorry is my first time here and I am figuring out this whole posting thing ) If it says your address does it say your specific building though on your license? Just wondering how they would find her spot if it didn't say that and if they didn't know her. I have friends that used to live there and I would get lost driving through trying to go to their place every time :)

Each building has its own specific address. For example, 12345 Independence Court houses apartments 101-106 and 12346 Independence Court houses apartments 107-112 (obviously not real addresses/apartments). If you looked at a driver's license, it would say something like "12345 Independence Court, Apt 103" but when you pull up to that building, the parking spots are not marked.

I tried to see if someone tried to sell her phone on Craigslist since some phones sell for alot.

Just in case someone found her phone and tried to sell it.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/search/mob?s=100

But there are tons of phones that could be hers.

And I was too impatient to scroll all the way down to December posts.

It was active again this morning, though. I checked late morning. Not sure what they're doing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh interesting. I checked throughout day, but never saw it when it was active.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

He actually never has to say a word. He could stand mute through a full trial (it'd be dumb but he could - if his attorney doesn't call him, the prosecutor can't force him to speak). How terribly frustrating would that end up being for the family!

My concern with focusing so much on the occupant of the HOI is we may miss other potential suspects. Something still bothers me about the friend for instance and it's not just how long it took to report ... but the specific issue I have is SM based and can't be discussed fully. Focusing on the security guard 100% may be a tunnel vision mistake. I guess it's all we can discuss though so far. Very frustrating.

Even though I mention HT as a possibilty I agree with the concern of missing other situations. Including, but not limited to, the friend with whom DS had dinner plans with.

Even though I mention HT as a possibilty I agree with the concern of missing other situations. Including, but not limited to, the friend with whom DS had dinner plans with.
Ditto

Freedom of speech = freedom not to speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's more of Right to Remain Silent = Right Against Self Incrimination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh interesting. I checked throughout day, but never saw it when it was active.

FWIW
I searched and found FG Facebook page (now unavailable) around midnight last night and postings by a user named FG was changed around the same time.

In summary, it appears to me that FG or someone close to this person was reading through sites last night around midnight, same time I was.

I agree with you and still have two theories in mind, involving HOI and friend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree.

I do not believe this to be a case of HT. That may be what her parents are hoping for (so there is a chance of getting her back) but I do not think the facts we know support this.

I don't want to break the rules, but am I allowed to mention something from Reddit or comment on it? If anybody knows the answer to this let me know. Hopefully this isn't going too far, but I find it interesting that out of ALL the various comments online everywhere about this case...there is only one online presence (as far as I know) out there defending the security guard. And they say some pretty specific things. I'm sure this isn't news to anyone here, but let me know if I'm allowed to comment further on that issue. I'm guessing no so I may just leave it at that.

Do you know the family? Is there a dpecific reason a new flyer was made? Awesome work you are doing! Let's bring Dani home!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The last sentence, "know" - I would suggest using "knows"

To the posters asking about POI not speaking to police - it is your 5TH AMENDMENT right against self incrimination that allows you to never speak to police.

You may have to identify yourself based on the circumstances, such as driving a registered motor vehicle. But if police knock on your door and start asking you questions - you DO NOT need to answer anything. Why ? Well, police are trained to lie and be deceptive in their questioning techniques to illicit responses that give them evidence against you. This means if you ask why they are knocking on you door, they may lie. They may be investigating a murder, and you may implicate yourself somehow unwittingly EVEN IF YOU ARE INNOCENT. This happens to people all the time. You have the constitutional right NOT to help the police make a case against you.

Look on the YouTube under "never talk to police" and you will see some eye opening testimonials from attorneys etc.
This is the guy I like:
[video=youtube;Vi434yXk_qo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi434yXk_qo[/video]

Everybody knows the line from Miranda "anything you say can and will be used against you", but the part they dont tell you is that anything you say CAN NOT BE USED IN YOUR DEFENSE. If the police gathered that info while arresting you, it will not be admissible in your defense. This means that gushing your story to the cops in hopes that you might explain your way out of a problem is useless when you get to court.

If you are ever arrested, say absolutely nothing. Your lawyer will be extremely grateful, and she/he will have much more leverage to defend you.

All those cop shows on television where they are interrogating people with no lawyer are appalling. You never answer questions, you just say "I want my lawyer".

The 5th Amendment can also be used selectively. You can talk to the police, but if you find any of their questions offensive, you just say "I am not answering that question".

Best thing is to stick to the phrase "I do not answer questions".

There are posts In here about the family asking to share DS. I don't see any requests today. I only see the info of the vigal. Am I missing something?

In my opinion - If the phone pinged out of state, doesn't mean Dani was with the phone.

I don't want to break the rules, but am I allowed to mention something from Reddit or comment on it? If anybody knows the answer to this let me know. Hopefully this isn't going too far, but I find it interesting that out of ALL the various comments online everywhere about this case...there is only one online presence (as far as I know) out there defending the security guard. And they say some pretty specific things. I'm sure this isn't news to anyone here, but let me know if I'm allowed to comment further on that issue. I'm guessing no so I may just leave it at that.
When in doubt contact a Mod here and ask them. A poster yesterday was steered wrong and posted something they could not. Makes more work for the Mods, so asking them when in doubt saves them work.

Reddit comments are no different then FB comments. You want to comment on it, comment on Reddit.

Something just occurred to me.

Do we know for certain that it was only going to be DS and her friend at dinner that night? Or could there have been another dinner guest -- maybe even someone that DS picked up on her way to the friend's place?

Hmmmmmm wish we had a verified psychic here. Where are you Dani?

The answer is no but thank you for asking.

Comments from MSM or any other source are considered rumor and rumors can grow legs.

WS is a forum that rises above the rest and maintains integrity based on facts.

That isn't always possible but it is a line that we value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member