MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she found out SG was married and decided to call it off. Maybe over text and that drew him to the MetLife office to talk it out. Maybe it got a bit heated and she didn't want people leaving work to see them talking so they took a drive to talk. Maybe they had a place where they would meet up (maybe one of the places DS had on IG and they went there to talk and things went south. He's now stuck farther away from home with her vehicle. Now he's forced to either leave the vehicle and walk or drive it back to her place or back to his (and there might be a wife at the house). It seems if they were out away from town, it would be harder and more expensive and a longer wait for Uber/taxi and a driver might remember picking up someone from that area on the night DS disappeared more than picking up some random person from in town.

I did not know she stayed late after work sometimes. If it was a man staying late at the office a lot of people might suspect an affair.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned on her IG and I'm fairly certain is was discussed in the earlier threads.

I'm also completely willing to admit my memory isn't great and I could be wrong.

In shared tenant buildings such as Raleigh Office Center where DS worked, the security is in the lobby and almost never enters the tenant's suites - certainly not casually. Also, each tenant would be responsible for providing their own break room. But, there may be a store (sundries, snacks, etc.) and/or a restaurant in the common areas.

And of course there are lots of restaurants in the area people might pop into during, or after work.

As far as DS potentially being in a relationship with SG and not knowing he was married... if that SG is FG, a very quick search of SM showed us all that he is. Are there people out there who are frequent users of SM (like DS was of IG and other platforms) that don't do at least a little SM background searching?

Maybe she found out SG was married and decided to call it off. Maybe over text and that drew him to the MetLife office to talk it out. Maybe it got a bit heated and she didn't want people leaving work to see them talking so they took a drive to talk. Maybe they had a place where they would meet up (maybe one of the places DS had on IG and they went there to talk and things went south. He's now stuck farther away from home with her vehicle. Now he's forced to either leave the vehicle and walk or drive it back to her place or back to his (and there might be a wife at the house). It seems if they were out away from town, it would be harder and more expensive and a longer wait for Uber/taxi and a driver might remember picking up someone from that area on the night DS disappeared more than picking up some random person from in town.

She didn't necessary have to find out he was married. She may have found out he wasn't leaving his wife or she could have been guilt driven. But I am in agreement with this track of thinking. He was drawn to the office to try to fix things. She cut out of work a few minutes early for what she expected to be a brief conversation. They went for a ride. They were captured on camera together alerting the police to that address and causing her mother to question her demeanor. Conversation went south. He had a car to dispose of. What he did was out of his character (not preplanned) And taking the car back to her house was like psychologically "putting everything back where it belonged to make things 'right'" That included an untouched purse. The cell phone was disposed of. The keys become critical because they have fingerprints and the cute keychain maybe someone recognized at a gas station...

As far as DS potentially being in a relationship with SG and not knowing he was married... if that SG is FG, a very quick search of SM showed us all that he is. Are there people out there who are frequent users of SM (like DS was of IG and other platforms) that don't do at least a little SM background searching?

No. She would have known if he was married. She may have believed, he was separated. Or planning on leaving his wife but awaiting the right moment. There are lots of things he could have said that would allow her to justify the relationship. And then again, maybe his wife was planning on leaving or vice-versa.

That was an impressive sentence. Almost more acronyms/initials then words and I figured them all out!

There's been a lot of talk about the wording used during the press conference. Particularly, her dad saying "her kind nature got her into this" and then her mother's statement of "we don't care why she's missing, we just want her back." People have been reading into those two things a lot. I just took her mom's to mean that she was exasperated with the "she's so helpful, you know she helped someone she shouldn't have" comments and just wanted to make it clear that she didn't give a rats rear end WHY she went missing, she just wants her home. As in, she'd grown tired of talking/hearing about the why's and just wants her girl back. Nothing cryptic. That's just my take, it's been interesting to see other's take on it for sure!

Hi, I'm new here. This case has compelled me to join WS. I've been following this case since day one. I used to live in a complex next to the one Danielle lives in and we have mutual friends. DS seems like such a beautiful soul and I pray and hope she is found.

Welcome to Websleuths!!!

There's been a lot of talk about the wording used during the press conference. Particularly, her dad saying "her kind nature got her into this" and then her mother's statement of "we don't care why she's missing, we just want her back." People have been reading into those two things a lot. I just took her mom's to mean that she was exasperated with the "she's so helpful, you know she helped someone she shouldn't have" comments and just wanted to make it clear that she didn't give a rats rear end WHY she went missing, she just wants her home. As in, she'd grown tired of talking/hearing about the why's and just wants her girl back. Nothing cryptic. That's just my take, it's been interesting to see other's take on it for sure!

Glad you brought this up for discussion. The police said they have EVIDENCE and information which led them to the S.G. home. Seeing him with DS on camera could very likely be that evidence. Bu not enough to charge someone. Both her parents comments fit that scenario.

Dad thinks she's with "this man" because he needed some help. And her mother is so desperate she gets to the bottom line--we just want her back. But I think her mother was slightly more open to the possibility she could have gone willingly. And that is the reason behind her emphasis on demeanor.

Another interesting point in THAT press conference was that her mother, distraught but handling herself exceptionally well, brought up good points. Did you see the mud? Did you see what she looked like? Was she depressed? Was there anything noticeable? Did you see the license plate? AT THAT POINT her father interjects with "WAS SHE ALONE?" If you have the chance, watch how her mom responds. If you read into it like me, it was almost as if she knew the answer already. She just gazes at him and mildly says, "yeah". I was stunned she didn't repeat THAT question LOUD for the listeners. A key question, unless you already knew.

There seems to be a huge wave of thinking this was a mutual relationship. It just doesn't seem likely. As I already mentioned, they may have worked in the same building but their locations were separate and as someone else stated- security cannot and does not casually go into office suites. Also- most telling- I feel like they would be friends on SM if anything were happening. Friendship? SM. more than friends? Well, then it likely started as friends thus SM. Per her IG, she was with her last boyfriend in September. And was working at home until October. I think it was a one sided, sudden interest that turned. As for thinking no one would return to a workplace they were known to commit a crime that could easily have happened. Maybe he knows there were no cameras and was waiting.
JMO.

That was an impressive sentence. Almost more acronyms/initials then words and I figured them all out!

Haha! I felt kind of dumb using all of those acronyms as I was typing it. Plus my brain is in a serious cold med fog. It was a little hard to make sense of it myself!

There seems to be a huge wave of thinking this was a mutual relationship. It just doesn't seem likely. As I already mentioned, they may have worked in the same building but their locations were separate and as someone else stated- security cannot and does not casually go into office suites. Also- most telling- I feel like they would be friends on SM if anything were happening. Friendship? SM. more than friends? Well, then it likely started as friends thus SM. Per her IG, she was with her last boyfriend in September. And was working at home until October. I think it was a one sided, sudden interest that turned. As for thinking no one would return to a workplace they were known to commit a crime that could easily have happened. Maybe he knows there were no cameras and was waiting.
JMO.

When I observe peoples behavior it often is related to the work they do. When I sold cars, purchasers who sold paint noticed the car's paint job, engineers often questioned WHY certain features of the cars were assembled "that way instead of this way", and people who worked with glass would comment on the windows. So it is natural for me to question why someone who works in security would do something as unsafe as commit a tort in the area he would be most recognized. Since one of them was married I would not expect the other would necessarily show up on social media. I think I read she hadn't used Facebook in a couple of years--but Im not quite sure. I do agree it is less likely a person would get to know a guy whose position kept him "locked up" (pun unintended). But if he is outgoing, the kind of guy people like partying with at the bars, and if they bumped into each other in that kind of setting..... But I respect your view.

When I observe peoples behavior it often is related to the work they do. When I sold cars, purchasers who sold paint noticed the car's paint job, engineers often questioned WHY certain features of the cars were assembled "that way instead of this way", and people who worked with glass would comment on the windows. So it is natural for me to question why someone who works in security would do something as unsafe as commit a tort in the area he would be most recognized. Since one of them was married I would not expect the other would necessarily show up on social media. I think I read she hadn't used Facebook in a couple of years--but Im not quite sure. I do agree it is less likely a person would get to know a guy whose position kept him "locked up" (pun unintended). But if he is outgoing, the kind of guy people like partying with at the bars, and if they bumped into each other in that kind of setting..... But I respect your view.

If there is an influx of people holding the belief a mutual relationship existed, it is possible they are drawn to this conclusion because they do not think the idea to take her was premeditated. For that reason it seemed more likely there may have been a conversation that led to some sort of explosion and that wouldn't be expected in a premeditated random or nonrandom scheme. I think.

JMO.

Not sure if it was stated somewhere and I missed it, was there a reason she was working from home? Worked from home till October....wasn't October when FG was no longer a SG? Wonder if this plays into it somehow.

JMO.

Anyways, I think I stand alone in my reasoning. You're just reading all my entries. I must be in the minority, the minoritiest (new word) in DS disappeared after a mutual relationship went awry

WXYZ Detroit is highlighting "Missing in Michigan" tonight at 11:00 p.m. EST. Danielle's pic was shown first among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay