MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the homeowner on Oxford lived in that house for the amount of time public records suggest, I think "the neighbors" would have had a better grasp on who they were. But news media didn't capture anyone who seemed to know a lot about them.

Wondering if this IS indicative that someone else DID live in that house.

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm new at looking up info like that and spent quite a long time last night looking but the sites I found listed a ton of different owners but no time line on when these people lived at the address so for all I know I looked up 30 years worth of old owners lol the site also listed relatives of the owner of the house which I thought was odd, but I looked up the long list of people and let me just say that if this site isn't rubbish, thst house has had a crazy history

Agreed and I am still open to other parties being involved. But this residence was searched multiple times with a mattress and vehicles taken in connection. Again, IMO, if this same intensity were occurring at other residences, it would be all over SM (and it's not). There are so many rumors, but one that has not appeared is another residence being searched. Not to say that isn't the case, but it's hard to discount this address with multiple searches with dogs, forensics, etc.. Search warrant or not on the initial search, something LE back there. That said, I'm a little surprised that the media hasn't knocked on any more neighbors' doors. We may find out more tonight, but if this is there only solid lead, too, why did they just drop it? JMO

Very good points. I just don't want us to assume SG is guilty (with or without accomplices) just because his home was searched. Not because I like him (I don't know him and believe there's a good chance he may be at least involved with a missing person) but because doing so closes off a lot of other ideas. We worked pretty hard - me included - to spin dramatic tales around his involvement. Hard to guess with what we have. I trust we aren't getting more because it would compromise things and it's none of our business! I do have others but of course they're just as far fetched as the other leaps we've all seen. But keep in mind we have no idea who's home has been searched in addition to SG's. we don't even really know if there was probable cause to search it, exigency or even an MDOC search. On any given day I'd guess at 20-30 home searches/raids/fugitive sweeps/etc in metro Detroit (conservative). We didn't even know about the first search being related until several days later when another was going on and a neighbor reported that "this is the second or third time".

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm new at looking up info like that and spent quite a long time last night looking but the sites I found listed a ton of different owners but no time line on when these people lived at the address so for all I know I looked up 30 years worth of old owners lol the site also listed relatives of the owner of the house which I thought was odd, but I looked up the long list of people and let me just say that if this site isn't rubbish, thst house has had a crazy history

I found going to the voter records website can find someone registered to vote at an address.

Agreed and I am still open to other parties being involved. But this residence was searched multiple times with a mattress and vehicles taken in connection. Again, IMO, if this same intensity were occurring at other residences, it would be all over SM (and it's not). There are so many rumors, but one that has not appeared is another residence being searched. Not to say that isn't the case, but it's hard to discount this address with multiple searches with dogs, forensics, etc.. Search warrant or not on the initial search, something LE back there. That said, I'm a little surprised that the media hasn't knocked on any more neighbors' doors. We may find out more tonight, but if this is there only solid lead, too, why did they just drop it? JMO
If multiple searches are occurring daily across the state for all sorts of reasons, what's to say one isn't in reference to DS? I tend to agree that this HOI is important and believe she didn't go far but it is possible searches of homes in other cities are occurring and not being linked back to DS.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I did the same and yes, additional residents came up, but none that were residing there recently (and the specific individuals appear to have had more current address associated elsewhere). Searching voting records, there are only 2 residents (homeowner and spouse) associated with that residence. I understand it's possible an unregistered voter lived there, but nothing seemed to coincide with other addresses. JMO

Back to work for me :) When I pop on tonight after 11 there's going to be a notification of 553.5 new posts lol so I look forward to reading them all. Hopefully some more information to go on.

Where. Is. This. Girl. ?!?

I worked at a very large (Fortune 500) health care services provider and not only did most of our buildings not have cameras, there is no way we would have evacuated an entire facility because there was a problem with a video camera, or even if all of our video cameras went down for a time. We took patient privacy laws very seriously, and were completely HIPAA-compliant. All of our buildings had card keys and restricted access, etc., but we had a much greater concern about electronic record security than the security of physical records and even biological samples. There is a difference between the law, and the implementation of company policy based on the law, and there is no way to know what one company's security and policies are like just by knowing another's.

My mistake. I guess the safeguards put into place at our offices were stricter than others because the subsidiary I worked for was contracted out by the federal government to manage insurance claims for TRICARE (military health coverage). They likely place stricter compliance regulations on their contractors than what may be typically required of others.

Regardless, I still find it hard to believe they wouldn't have security cameras. Life insurance, health insurance, digital files, paper files, or otherwise. Although, I think it's incredibly risky for ANY business to operate without video surveillance.
But, that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely. JMO, but with the widespread media coverage and viewing comments on multiple MSM articles and related FB pages, I was just stating that I haven't seen any other residences discussed (other than the one the night she disappeared in Detroit, rumor of course). People are so quick to comment on articles, spreading rumors, that I find it odd other locations are not being discussed. Of course, I could've missed something.

If multiple searches are occurring daily across the state for all sorts of reasons, what's to say one isn't in reference to DS? I tend to agree that this HOI is important and believe she didn't go far but it is possible searches of homes in other cities are occurring and not being linked back to DS.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm with you, shutting my mouth, getting a lawyer and following their advice. I would though be doing my own research on what my lawyer was telling me. No offense meant at you, but some lawyers are not good.
".

Ha! No offense taken. I'm actually not a very good lawyer anyway - we can't all be F.Lee :)

Also a few days ago it was stated that she didn't drive the car home

IMO SG is involved but I can't shake the feeling that he is not alone in this.

The promo for tonight's special report (11:00PM WDIV) on the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki says something about "twists and turns in the case that you might not know about" :thinking:

New information came out today that said "it is believed that Danielle did Not park her car in front of her apartment". It was parked there by someone else. Which means she was taken from the MetLife building (and we all know who she was last seen with there)

Well, that's not necessarily true, let's assume she and SG were friendly...define however you like...and she gave him a ride home or they chose to go somewhere else together...she wasn't positively "taken" from the MetLife building...she could have left the parking lot voluntarily with whomever she did and something went wrong later.

I agree. Just wondering if you think there was an accomplice from the onset, one was pulled in to help cover (return her vehicle, ride, etc.) or if you feel SG is the accomplice.

IMO SG is involved but I can't shake the feeling that he is not alone in this.

There's almost no doubt those close in relation to DS and SG are posting here. Y'all need to stop bickering. If you have relations, let us know, it's too much garbage to sift through when it's clear people have emotional investment in who is accused.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree. Just wondering if you think there was an accomplice from the onset, one was pulled in to help cover (return her vehicle, ride, etc.) or if you feel SG is the accomplice.

I had thoughts about some type of HT but I'm not sold on that exact situation. I might be leaning to more involved from the beginning. What are you thinking?

I bounce back and forth, but currently feel only the one known to her initially and then another brought in to help cover. Also teetering on whether whatever occurred was premeditated or an act of rage not completely thought out (hence needing the involvement of someone else). For some reason, I don't get the impression that he was extremely calculated or cautious, but had connections that he could call on to help him out. This is the part that infuriates me. IMO, there is at least one (but likely more) that are sitting on information that could bring DS home. Then again, as someone noted upthread, maybe they HAVE contacted LE, but without cooperation from the SG, her whereabouts are still unknown.

I had thoughts about some type of HT but I'm not sold on that exact situation. I might be leaning to more involved from the beginning. What are you thinking?

I read here faithfully/daily, and am having a very difficult time sorting out what is fact from rumor/speculation. :tears:

Please, try to follow the TOS and not let this thread be closed down. They can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

If someone has not been named a person of interst:
Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

Thanks, all. Let's keep this focused on Dani, and bring her home.

I wanted to know a possibility that could be checked. If Danielle had SiriusXM radio they may want to check the ping from that as well. The reason I suggest this is because I noticed on my phone when I went to use my map that it told me, without my conscious choice of ever having set it up, how far away my car was from my phone with an indication that my car was parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking