MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it's actually him that has been posting and taunting on other sites about her ... that's the mark of a blatant psychopath.

I am also considering that he may have walked/jogged home. Or even stopped off at a bar along the way for a drink (to establish an alibi) and then continued on his way. It's only 13 miles (walking) from IGA to his residence, easily doable.

I think calling a 13 mile walk "easily doable" is a bit of a stretch. It is definitely doable, but I don't think most people would think to walk that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious if I've missed something recently or if the chatter elsewhere from this one seems to have come to a halt??

And if it's actually him that has been posting and taunting on other sites about her ... that's the mark of a blatant psychopath.

I agree with you!
Guilty or innocent of a crime if police have u in their sights get a lawyer.

I haven't read anywhere, on MSM, of the SG talking to LE, even in the beginning. I wonder if there was an informal conversation (in person or over the phone) between LE and SG about how he knew Danielle, if they worked together or if he was ever in her jeep etc...

i'm curious if the out of state car AA saw that night was from colorado

Going on the theory that DS wasn't the person who parked the Jeep:

Given this happened right outside of Detroit, where it is extremely common to hear about abandoned, stripped or burned vehicles being found, why would a POI not ditch the car and let the thieves and scrapers take care of any 'evidence'?

What purpose would it serve to leave everything tying DS to the Jeep, IN the Jeep AND park the Jeep where it's most likely to be found?

Leads me to believe the POI's interest was only to obtain DS. Whether that be for a 5 minute chat, or... indefinitely.

Clearly they didn't want her possessions: purse, it's contents or her laptop (so, not motivated by financial gain), but also didn't want to see any harm done to them as they were left secured.

Is this because they see them self as a caring individual, attempting to right a wrong OR because they thought DS would need these items in the future? (maybe the POI had full intentions of safely returning DS if she would just: talk to him for a minute, give him a chance, romantically, advise him on wife/gf issues, ect)

Is it possible that DS did make it back to her apartment and park the Jeep? Sure. At this point, I believe anything is possible because we have so little to go on.

Just tossing possibilities out there, and everything I post is JMO!

I respectfully appreciate your position, and I stand by mine. From everything we've seen of the SG, IMO, he is athletic and the added element of adrenaline would make that distance very doable. I regularly "walk" 4 miles in an hour, would probably jog a little if it were really cold out, and am likely no where as fit as the SG. The biggest concern with this theory is, given the vast area and unknown route/streets, the potential for ditching the phone and keys would be huge. JMO

I think calling a 13 mile walk "easily doable" is a bit of a stretch. It is definitely doable, but I don't think most people would think to walk that far.

If you just snatched a person and now are trying to cover it, you might think to walk that far or jog.

Im not sold on him walking/jogging, but it's as likely as any of the other options IMO.

Pah. I'm out of breath just thinking about it!

i'm curious if the out of state car AA saw that night was from colorado

Assuming this is going down the ex-boyfriend route again? No, it was not Colorado and the guy in pictures with her does not look like the guy I saw.

Or what if he threw a bike in the car and drove her car to IGA and rode a bike back to his place?

I will check the maps, but would the locals know if there's a bike trail from Farmington Hills to Berkeley? Or roads good for cycling at night. Maybe someone saw a person on a bike along the route. At night possibly with a light on the bike or Saturday morning?

Never thought about this, but can you lock a newer model car without a key these days? I can't think of the last time I did it.

I can on my vehicle a 2016 and 2009. My daughter also can on her 2017. Just hit the door lock inside to lock.

I agree. I'm not sold on this but also not discounting it. We really don't know anything about the SG's workout routine and it would've been much easier to get to another relocation and grab a ride from a buddy. IMO, there is someone else that knows what happened (whether they were the one to provide a ride or an alibi).

If you just snatched a person and now are trying to cover it, you might think to walk that far or jog.

Im not sold on him walking/jogging, but it's as likely as any of the other options IMO.

I respectfully appreciate your position, and I stand by mine. From everything we've seen of the SG, IMO, he is athletic and the added element of adrenaline would make that distance very doable. I regularly "walk" 4 miles in an hour, would probably jog a little if it were really cold out, and am likely no where as fit as the SG. The biggest concern with this theory is, given the vast area and unknown route/streets, the potential for ditching the phone and keys would be huge. JMO

I keep thinking about the Tara Grant case, cases have little in common, but just because both cases were local.

Stephen Grant killed his wife in their home. He then hauled her body out of home, drove to his business, where he hauled her out again. Then did unthinkable things I will not put on Danielle's thread. Then back to his home with her. Then over to Stoney Creek with her and his kids little red wagon.

While police were searching his home, he walks away into a borrowed car, drove up north and hid in the freezing cold in woods.

That's a heck of a lot in a short period from a guy who didn't even look physical fit. 13 miles walking or jogging to me does not seem impossible at all.

Hopefully someone will chime in that has a Jeep Renegade. I couldn't remember if DS had a 2015 or other year model, but the little looking online shows there is a problem with locking the doors. Kinda scary where art least one owner reported not being able to lock the doors with the key fob remotely.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Jeep/R...rior/doors_wont_lock_unlock_with_remote.shtml

I can on my vehicle a 2016 and 2009. My daughter also can on her 2017. Just hit the door lock inside to lock.

I agree. I'm not sold on this but also not discounting it. We really don't know anything about the SG's workout routine and it would've been much easier to get to another relocation and grab a ride from a buddy. IMO, there is someone else that knows what happened (whether they were the one to provide a ride or an alibi).

This is why I'm wondering if any of his buddies have been given the third degree. Seems like they'd get leaned on pretty hard to give any info that might help.

thanks AA, just thought maybe there might be a connection between him and SG. when he lived locally, both of them travelled alot of the same bars. I appreciate the quick response, i'll cross this off my mental list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en