MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. If LE had found the keys, would we even know?

The keys and phone are probably a million miles away...disposed of separately. Imo they are beyond a needle and a haystack.

I will check the maps, but would the locals know if there's a bike trail from Farmington Hills to Berkeley? Or roads good for cycling at night. Maybe someone saw a person on a bike along the route. At night possibly with a light on the bike or Saturday morning?

Not a "bike trail" or anything- you have to pass through quite a few areas to get there depending on which route you choose. But you can google maps anything and it will take you down the best bike path. Idk though, doesn't seem like a logical thing to do- ride your bike all the way back to Berkley from FH. JMO as I am very local to the area. But of course, whoever was involved with DS's disappearance, probably thinks A LOT different than me ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion it's just all to darn complicated for SG to walk back to his home. Too many external factors in which he could have been seen. I do feel she was abducted or confronted which turned into foul play at ML parking lot. I believe she did give him a ride home . I do not believe they had a relationship unless family and friends are being told not to speak about it. Even if was a fling a girlfriend with as many close friends that Danielle had would mention it even if it were not mentioning the SG name. It's what friends do... we talk. Someone else left her car there... and perhaps she was with that person at the time. Running in and leaving purse in car is one thing, leaving a work computer is something totally different. It's a big NO NO and someone that reads as responsible as Danielle would know this. Someone else picked him or both him and her up. This of course is speculation . Last
Ping on phone I believe took them close to where the home was searched.

But why return the car to her apt?
Why not leave it somewhere?

The keys and phone are probably a million miles away...disposed of separately. Imo they are beyond a needle and a haystack.

See I think her keys and her phone will be found with her.

The missing phone is a mystery to me. If there were texts on there from him, LE will know that, with or without her phone. They can also tell where it pinged. Maybe the phone is in her jacket? It makes no sense for him to take it.

Well that's true...if she met her demise both the keys and the phone could still be in her pocket.
But in my opinion he took her phone and turned it off because otherwise I would guess the phone would transmit, ring etc for quite a while assuming it took a good amount of time for the battery to die, a phone on standby with even half a battery will stay charged for a day.

We know by 7pm it was straight to vm,so off...that means between 5-7 it was most likely turned off.

Two thoughts I've had:
1) I doubt she'd walk out of work with her laptop carried alone. Likely it would be in a bag. Not easily shoved under the seat
2.) what late model vehicles actually allow you to put things under the seat as storage anyways? With the automatic seat mechanism under there that makes it pretty difficult

Just wanted to say I think this thread has been on fire and aimed in the right direction both yesterday and today.

Perhaps to throw people off. The police finding a white missing Farmington girls car burnt out in Detroit would have caused a media circus. Finding it outside of her apartment allows a bit of questioning as to did she run off with someone, did she commit suicide etc...

Before anyone throws the race card... I am stating the above based on knowing this area and things that have happened in the past when it comes to skin color of missing victims in the Detroit area. I mean no disrespect and apologize if it is offensive to some.

Two thoughts I've had:
1) I doubt she'd walk out of work with her laptop carried alone. Likely it would be in a bag. Not easily shoved under the seat
2.) what late model vehicles actually allow you to put things under the seat as storage anyways? With the automatic seat mechanism under there that makes it pretty difficult

Why would it be shoved under the seat? When you get in your car with things like that your natural movement is seat next to you or backseat right behind you....

Buying time is the only logical explanation I can come up with. Person may have no idea about her weekend plans. It was a Friday, person knows come Mon when a no show to work, then for sure people would be looking.

Many cases alert does not happen on a missing person until they are missing from work.

POI would have time to clear up evidence, set alibis and things like this. The more time you can buy the better and POI might take awhile to determine, so extra time there to.

Just wanted to say I think this thread has been on fire and aimed in the right direction both yesterday and today.

The change is phenomenal. The people that are posting yesterday and today are very focused, no rumor and no disrespect.

I hope this continues.

Thanks for sticking around Holocene!

It was stated on News cast this week that it was her WORK computer left in car not personal.

Can you please provide a link? Thanks!

I think it was returned to her apt so that it appears she drove home and something happened there vs being missing from Metlife area. Also if her car is there it appears shes home.

Returning the car tells me that this person was most likely not someone with intimate knowledge of dani's life. They returned it to buy time and add mystery and change the crime scene.
It was someone that knew her and her parking spot tho. But it was someone that had no idea anyone would be expecting her that night. Ironically they got stupid lucky in that Sarah didn't go looking for her immediately.

Two thoughts I've had:

Sometimes I carry my laptop outside of my purse going to/from work. I shove the cords and such in my purse and then slide the laptop under my seat if I'm stopping to do errands so that it can't be seen/there is less incentive to break into the car. That way, there's less weight on my shoulder.

That was especially true when my laptop was a little bigger than my current computer, which is a 10-inch Macbook air that fits into most of my larger purses and is very lightweight. But when I had a bigger laptop, I carried it by itself most of the time.

6 months ago, this is what DS key chain looks like:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/

If that is the case, and her apartment keys were found in her vehicle, that means that someone physically separated them from the key ring. Why? I don't know if I have ever kept my cars keys and house keys separate; unless it was a spare set. It doesn't have to be relevant to the case, but it still doesn't make sense that the apartment keys would still be in her Jeep.

The change is phenomenal. The people that are posting yesterday and today are very focused, no rumor and no disrespect.

I hope this continues.

Thanks for sticking around Holocene!

The moon is no longer full

6 months ago, this is what DS key chain looks like:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/

If that is the case, and her apartment keys were found in her vehicle, that means that someone physically separated them from the key ring. Why? I don't know if I have ever kept my cars keys and house keys separate; unless it was a spare set. It doesn't have to be relevant to the case, but it still doesn't make sense that the apartment keys would still be in her Jeep.

I actually have kept mine separate since my fob isn't a key...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en