MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does make a lot of sense, actually. I don't know why I never considered it when I have frequently wondered about how he got to the MetLife building in the first place if he wasn't working there anymore. So, supposing we're going with the premeditated theory, he parks his car somewhere between IG and MetLife where there would have to be no cameras and where he knows it will be safe. Then SG walks over to the MetLife building and waits. Perhaps sees Danielle, finally, and approaches her claiming that his car broke down nearby. Maybe he tells her he just knew one of his old friends from MetLife would help him out so he wandered over to ask for a ride. Supposing she says yes, they go to his home where something happens. Maybe he takes her car back immediately or maybe he waits till the early hours of the morning like others have suggested. At 3 a.m. he could have the cover of darkness to aid him. If he does go with that option, everyone is asleep in the building so there's less of a chance they'll hear him. He could just shut off the car lights as he approaches the building so that no one wakes up and sees him either. Parks the car, gets out, takes a brisk walk under the cover of darkness back to his car and goes home.

It could obviously be something else entirely, but that's definitely something I just hadn't considered before. Huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading it all laid out like that, I have to believe that there was NOT a mutual sweet friendship between them.

It's scheming. Deceitful. Laying plans. Sneaky. Something was premeditated.

If they hung out together, there would have been an opportunity for *more* to develop between them naturally.

This was an ambush.

Curious question for those who might know. Do most guilty people tell their lawyer the truth?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Attorneys don't ask their clients that question. Time is always a concern and it is common to shut down talking clients. No unecessary conversation. You answer questions succinctly. Period.

Holocene- If you cannot answer this for any reason I understand, but to anyones knowledge is there anyone DS was concerned about or in fear
Of?

Not that I know of. I could be wrong about that of course, but nothing to the extent of my knowledge.

Self harm?
Is there that possibility?
Could she be found very close to home?
No, at this point I do not believe this is a possibility as police have said that they believe she was the victim of a crime and that her car was driven by someone other than her. I also believe that this theory is actively being debunked by the family and friends. While some may find sharing text messages sensational, to me it says DS committed to something and was unable to follow through because of a crime.

We need confirmation of her phone pinging in Ohio. That to me is a game changer on what happened to her.

Thank you!!

I apologize as I used POI in at least one post. I simply meant "A" person of interest, cause who ever did this is just that even before knowing who it is. Everyone uses "perp" here instead. For some reason I just hate the word "perp".

For future as to not make confusion I will use "perp".

With the peacefulness today, it appears we got you roped in to websleuths, your speculating.

What you put here has been high on my list as a possible that fits the little we know.

Haha, I guess this is how it happens.

I just can't believe that thought never occurred to me before with all that has been running through my mind over the last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you read about this? I have been following and dont recall anything/anyone with AA or an out of state car.

AA=AtomicAngela a poster here who lives in DS's apartment complex. She had an odd encounter in the complex parking lot the night DS went missing. The car had out of state license plate on it.

First time poster. Been reading through the threads on this and decided to chime in.

Does anyone know if LE have records of SG phone being pinged that Friday in the hours leading up to 5pm? That might help figure out if he was out waiting in the parking lot for DS after work, or if he was on the other side of town. Would be a red flag if his phone was pinged at the MetLife parking lot at 4pm or earlier if he was no longer employed there.

Also do we know if the post office delivered mail to DS apartment that Friday afternoon? If her mailbox was empty but there are a few envelopes sitting on her coffee table that were delivered that Friday, then perhaps DS made it into her apartment. I think I read somewhere on here that the mailboxes are inside the building. So stopping to check the mail for a second on the way in to get a bag ready or what not would seem normal.

I apologize as I used POI in at least one post. I simply meant "A" person of interest, cause who ever did this is just that even before knowing who it is. Everyone uses "perp" here instead. For some reason I just hate the word "perp".

I just realized I don't like that word either. Lol. Must be it reminds me of "perv"....

First time poster. Been reading through the threads on this and decided to chime in.

Does anyone know if LE have records of SG phone being pinged that Friday in the hours leading up to 5pm? That might help figure out if he was out waiting in the parking lot for DS after work, or if he was on the other side of town. Would be a red flag if his phone was pinged at the MetLife parking lot at 4pm or earlier if he was no longer employed there.

Also do we know if the post office delivered mail to DS apartment that Friday afternoon? If her mailbox was empty but there are a few envelopes sitting on her coffee table that were delivered that Friday, then perhaps DS made it into her apartment. I think I read somewhere on here that the mailboxes are inside the building. So stopping to check the mail for a second on the way in to get a bag ready or what not would seem normal.

:welcome: to Websleuths. LE has most likely retrieved SG's phone records but hasn't released any of this information.

Another poster who lives at IGA has reported that the mailboxes are not in buildings. Rather, there are cluster mailboxes in a couple of different areas of the complex. If there was mail, again, LE isn't sharing those details.

Just confirming, we are not allowed to post about things that are on SM of family members, correct?

Why take a mattress? This leads me to believe several possible conversations occurred when LE initially made contact with the SG.

Curious question for those who might know. Do most guilty people tell their lawyer the truth?

My friend who is a public defender says, "no".

I just realized I don't like that word either. Lol. Must be it reminds me of "perv"....

OT
But I like the word "perv" makes it sound as nasty as it is. Had a guy up the street from me that I referred to as "the perv". Seems others noticed odd things from him also, was talking to a few and one said "you know the guy" and I blurted out "ya mean the perv".

Point to that is safety, trust your instincts, the guy was a "perv". Very interested in the kids in the NH and one mother didn't believe us and there was an incident with her child.

FWIW, I think of "perp"/"perpetrator" as "the person who did it, regardless of that person's actual identity," and I think of "POI" as "the person that LE thinks may be the perpetrator." That's the only reason I use "perp".

OT
But I like the word "perv" makes it sound as nasty as it is. Had a guy up the street from me that I referred to as "the perv". Seems others noticed odd things from him also, was talking to a few and one said "you know the guy" and I blurted out "ya mean the perv".

Point to that is safety, trust your instincts, the guy was a "perv". Very interested in the kids in the NH and one mother didn't believe us and there was an incident with her child.

Now that's the funniest explanation ever.

You like the word "perv".

That does not mean you like pervs. :D

So here is what is bothering me today about what we've learned thus far:

1. The laptop - if it was found underneath the seat, why would someone besides Danielle bother putting it under the seat? Why not just leave it out in the open, for someone to steal and possibly take some of the blame for whatever happened?

So...thinking that Danielle had to have been the one to put it under the seat: would she have done that if she was being held against her will in the car? Or is it more likely she got to her car, went about her drive home and then shoved it under the seat when she went to 'run inside' somewhere?

I personally think Danielle is the one who stuck it under the seat. Ive done it myself a thousand times (though, in fairness, its my camera I shove under the seat and not a laptop). So in my mind, Im thinking whatever happened had to happen after she was in her car, with the laptop under the seat. Maybe she stopped for gas? A grocery store run?

2. The phone and keys - I truly think those are long gone. Whoever drove the car last needed the keys to park the car (or atleast have the keys in close proximity. My car does not require keys to be inserted, but they have to be close, like in a purse). I think the phone was turned off, ruined, whatever early on in the situation. But I think it was finally disposed of once everything was done.

3. I feel like the perp had assistance from either a family member *NOT HIS WIFE* - someone who would not ask questions. My gut says whoever assisted him probably did not pick him up at IGA. Maybe he walked to a neutral location and called for a ride?

4. I do not think this was a hidden love affair. I feel like Danielle was friendly with him - as many people are with those who they see at work. I think this was probably premeditated somewhat, but not so planned that mistakes were not made. Maybe not 'glowing red, obvious' mistakes, but you can bet some small detail was overlooked.

Anyway, thats whats on my mind today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members