MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the theory that the SG got a ride home from DS, why would he either invite, lure, or force her inside his house? That means her vehicle would be sitting in his driveway for several minutes...something he would NOT want his neighbors to see.

If her DNA is on his mattress, it means it got there with her consent or without. If it was without her consent (i.e. by force), again, her vehicle would have to be parked at the SG's house for several minutes. Why would he risk the neighbors seeing her vehicle?

I don't know WHY he would have done any of this. It's sick and evil and wrong.

But from what neighbors have said I don't think a whole lot of attention is paid to who is doing what. Besides, a busy Friday night, nigh unto darkness, black vehicle. If it's a house that typically has a lot of vehicles coming and going, no one would think twice. Personally, I think he got lucky. And maybe he thinks it's all very neat and tidy. So much so that he's arrogant and comfortable enough to post things online about her.

I feel no need to offer up an explanation or rationale for his behavior, I feel no sympathy for him.

I want to point out on this that people are all different. So one might handle emergencies far better then another, I know some who are better in emergencies then in calm.

So while perp may have grabbed her on the fly or had planned out grabbing her in advance, perp may not have planned whole thing out and is just good handling things in an emergency.

Hope that makes sense to all, not the best at writing what I'm thinking.

Totally agree. If SG is the perp his past training is known for extreme skill of problem solving and acting quickly in emergency situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under the theory that the SG got a ride home from DS, why would he either invite, lure, or force her inside his house? That means her vehicle would be sitting in his driveway for several minutes...something he would NOT want his neighbors to see.

If her DNA is on his mattress, it means it got there with her consent or without. If it was without her consent (i.e. by force), again, her vehicle would have to be parked at the SG's house for several minutes. Why would he risk the neighbors seeing her vehicle?

Good points; it would be pretty risky to have her car parked outside his house. The house has a privacy fence around it that goes across the driveway, and a garage. He could have parked her car in his garage or in the driveway behind the fence where only the immediate neighbor might have been able to see it. Or, perhaps he drove her car to his car and forced her into his car.

If I were going to harm someone, I think I would try to avoid having that person in my car OR my house. But you would need a privacy to commit certain crimes, and if you didn't think the trail would ever lead to you, you might not worry so much about either one.

You cannot assume her car was in his driveway. There could have been a stop in between when Danielle was forced into one of his cars (after riding in her car). Then he could have gone home. Then no one suspects anything because its his car in the driveway.

Its been reported that SG cars were confiscated - which makes me think there could be some evidence of Danielle in his car at some point.

I can assume that, just as you can assume it wasn't. Anything is possible.

I don't know WHY he would have done any of this. It's sick and evil and wrong.

But from what neighbors have said I don't think a whole lot of attention is paid to who is doing what. Besides, a busy Friday night, nigh unto darkness, black vehicle. If it's a house that typically has a lot of vehicles coming and going, no one would think twice. Personally, I think he got lucky. And maybe he thinks it's all very neat and tidy. So much so that he's arrogant and comfortable enough to post things online about her.

I feel no need to offer up an explanation or rationale for his behavior, I feel no sympathy for him.

I don't know why either. Can't begin to imagine why. I do believe in due process though.

Unfortunately, I don't recall seeing anything to confirm that LE has made any contact with the SG. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Contact was made when a group of LE descended unexpectedly on his home.

I want to point out on this that people are all different. So one might handle emergencies far better then another, I know some who are better in emergencies then in calm.

So while perp may have grabbed her on the fly or had planned out grabbing her in advance, perp may not have planned whole thing out and is just good handling things in an emergency.

Hope that makes sense to all, not the best at writing what I'm thinking.

Agree completely. The EMS/fire background can't be used as fact as of now, but even just a regular security guard would have to go through some training (I would imagine) that could benefit someone trying to kidnap and conceal or hide any evidence.

If memory serves me there were 2 searches correct? Which will lead me to my second post.

OTOH, leaving the purse in the car and taking only phone/keys makes it look like DS stopped at home quickly to pack a bag, feed the cat, change clothes, etc. Before we learned that LE doesn't think Danielle was ever in her apartment on the night in question, this was what many of us thought. Lots of comments about how we would leave purse and/or other items in the car if we're running in "somewhere" quickly.

In any case, I don't think the perp gave it much thought. If the perp got a ride from DS, she might have placed the purse in the back seat for him to sit in front. But leaving the car keys in the car would have been strange. So the perp used the key to lock the door probably, and got rid of it later. The phone may have all kinds of info on it and could possibly be tracked so he got rid of that too.

I also think that nobody saw the car at the apartment on that Friday. Any phone activity stopped early that evening. Which means that she may have been incapacitated early on, and couldn't have returned the car herself. I think that this and other clues may have led police to believe that she didn't return the car herself.

I don't think it's dangerous. I think it's entirely possible a consensual relationship existed. As one poster wrote, they were picking up married men in bars and no one would have ever thought they were capable of doing that. You just never know.

Consensual doesn't fit here. He wouldn't have had to put up some ruse to get her to his house and into his bed. After which she goes missing?

Reading it all laid out like that, I have to believe that there was NOT a mutual sweet friendship between them.

It's scheming. Deceitful. Laying plans. Sneaky. Something was premeditated.

If they hung out together, there would have been an opportunity for *more* to develop between them naturally.

This was an ambush.

I have begun to consider premeditation as being more likely. If SGs car was disabled or he had locked the keys in the car, why not call AAA ? If he met DS in the MetLife lot, I cannot see a benign reason that would have her end up at his house. His house was in the completely opposite direction from her house. Not when she had specific dinner plans that she had gotten off work early for. Not during rush hour. Even if it was to buy weed, which I do not believe happened, DS could drive herself there. No reason for him to be with her in the car.

Where is the timeline? I was hoping it would be on every first pg. of a thread since it was posted by our esteemed member? Looking for exactly how many searches by warrant. Sorry it's been a long day, longer than I thought. Need to pour a nice glass of Pinio and switch gears. I have some thoughts surrounding search/s based on fact.

If memory serves me there were 2 searches correct? Which will lead me to my second post.

At least two. There may have been more. The first one was described by a neighbor as "more of a raid." I think LE may have gone in the first time hoping/expecting to find her there.

Consensual doesn't fit here. He wouldn't have had to put up some ruse to get her to his house and into his bed. After which she goes missing?

Agree. I will never believe it was consensual. I hate typing this but I did early in. Sometimes a weapon can be very persuasive in someone being compliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE