MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought..

If DS got off work early (by 45 minutes?) how would the SG know to be there at the time she got out if he no longer worked there?

IF he were monitoring (or otherwise knew) her routine, he would be expecting her at 5:00, not 4:15.

Her mom said she was last seen leaving ML @ 5:00

I'm still on the fence with the premeditation leading to her disappearance, but can see planning the encounter to get her to a secluded place. As Ozoner brilliantly mentioned, he could've parked his vehicle somewhere in between IGA and MetLife. Possibly he had lunch or went to a local pub and after a few drinks, he decided to leave his vehicle there and walk to MetLife to try and get DS's attention with the "broken down car" story. I'm not trying to throw something out to see if it sticks. Just thinking out loud to determine the level of planning that may have gone into it. All MOO

ETA The walking distance between IGA and MetLife via 10 Mile Rd. is a little over 7 miles.

I have begun to consider premeditation as being more likely. If SGs car was disabled or he had locked the keys in the car, why not call AAA ? If he met DS in the MetLife lot, I cannot see a benign reason that would have her end up at his house. His house was in the completely opposite direction from her house. Not when she had specific dinner plans that she had gotten off work early for. Not during rush hour. Even if it was to buy weed, which I do not believe happened, DS could drive herself there. No reason for him to be with her in the car.

How many here can say a couple weeks later what cars were in one of their neighbors driveway?

I can't tell you for sure what cars were in my neighbors driveway last night. Once in awhile I may know, or in nice weather when I'm outside a lot, but I come home and run inside in the cold.

The three homes across the street and three to the side ... I would know. It's my profession though. I'm extremely attuned to small details many might overlook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. And if you remember in the interviews of the neighbors, they don't even seem to know who lived in the house: older couple, renters, young couple?? The only thing that seemed consistent is that the woman is sick. I doubt the neighbors would notice a car in the driveway. Seems to me this neighborhood isn't the type where you run next door to borrow a cup of sugar :)
How many here can say a couple weeks later what cars were in one of their neighbors driveway?

I can't tell you for sure what cars were in my neighbors driveway last night. Once in awhile I may know, or in nice weather when I'm outside a lot, but I come home and run inside in the cold.

I could. I am " that neighbor " you know the one that's always peering through the blinds updating the family on what I THINK is going on. Yeah that's me alright just call me Mrs Kravitz :happydance:

I suppose it depends on how many neighbors a person has and how well they know them.

That's part of my point, we just can't for sure say if one would leave car in their driveway and if a neighbor would notice for sure.

Now if I was LE or her family it sure would be a question I would put out there. Has anybody seen this car on dec 2nd through December 3rd?

I'm still on the fence with the premeditation leading to her disappearance, but can see planning the encounter to get her to a secluded place. As Ozoner brilliantly mentioned, he could've parked his vehicle somewhere in between IGA and MetLife. Possibly he had lunch or went to a local pub and after a few drinks, he decided to leave his vehicle there and walk to MetLife to try and get DS's attention with the "broken down car" story. I'm not trying to throw something out to see if it sticks. Just thinking out loud to determine the level of planning that may have gone into it. All MOO

A reasonable theory. I'm just trying to figure out how he would have known she was leaving early that day if he no longer worked there.

I could. I am " that neighbor " you know the one that's always peering through the blinds updating the family on what I THINK is going on. Yeah that's me alright just call me Mrs Kravitz :happydance:

Lol you would have a field day if you were my neighbor.

I am that person though when I find things off at a house. Currently across the street from me, the guy is a vocal abuser to his wife and kids. I tend to always look that way.

Given the conflicting information from neighbors as to the identity of the residents, I'm going out on a limb and saying they may not know them very well. JMO

I suppose it depends on how many neighbors a person has and how well they know them.

Omg I call my husband Kravitz almost every day...he's always peering out the windows!!!!! Baaaaaa haaaaaaaa

This rang a bell to me as it would've freed up the perp by noon on Saturday as well as implying there may have been at least a little urgency in getting her car returned to her residence (to make it appear she was home or had returned on her own, because the perp had other commitments, etc.). JMO

SBM

Thank you so much for pointing this out.

That's part of my point, we just can't for sure say if one would leave car in their driveway and if a neighbor would notice for sure.

Now if I was LE or her family it sure would be a question I would put out there. Has anybody seen this car on dec 2nd through December 3rd?

LE did ask the neighbor if he saw a Jeep at the house. LE has interviewed more than two neighbors. I would imagine that some of the neighbors would not want to go on camera either out of fear ( say what ? Someone is missing and my neighbor may be involved ? ) or they have given what information they could to LE without the MSM knowing.

A reasonable theory. I'm just trying to figure out how he would have known she was leaving early that day if he no longer worked there.

Maybe he knew she left early "some" Fridays. Wanted to be there just in case. Speculation on my part.

Does anyone know how many minutes early DS left from work?
There is speculation that her friend last heard from her at 4:15. But the text posted earlier from her didn't show the time stamp.

DS' mom reported that she left the building at 5 p.m. It is possible this was early for her or she got caught up and didn't end up leaving much earlier than usual. No one can confirm this. But, 5 p.m. was noted by mother at the first press conference I believe. So, that's the time it seems we should stick to.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member