MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a thought. If something bad were going down, wouldn't DS say "I'm supposed to be at my friend's house in 30 minutes...she'll come looking for me" as a way to buy time? And how does the bad guy know for sure if it's true or not true.

Just re watched the vigil. So emotional. It's sending me to reach for the bottle and cry. God knows how her family are feeling :(

I have begun to consider premeditation as being more likely. If SGs car was disabled or he had locked the keys in the car, why not call AAA ? If he met DS in the MetLife lot, I cannot see a benign reason that would have her end up at his house. His house was in the completely opposite direction from her house. Not when she had specific dinner plans that she had gotten off work early for. Not during rush hour. Even if it was to buy weed, which I do not believe happened, DS could drive herself there. No reason for him to be with her in the car.

A thought..

If DS got off work early (by 45 minutes?) how would the SG know to be there at the time she got out if he no longer worked there?

IF he were monitoring (or otherwise knew) her routine, he would be expecting her at 5:00, not 4:15.

Hello all!
I've been following this thread but don't have any useful info to add ( I'm not researching this case personally, just reading along) but wanted to chime in and say how refreshing it is to see this thread back on track. It was extremely frustrating to read previously. I'm a new member here and was put off by the way it seemed to be going .
Let's hope DS is found soon!

This could be why neighbors were interviewed asking if they had seen her vehicle there, possibly trying to narrow down a time line. We don't know if DS would've been taken to directly to the Berkley residence (if indeed she was) or somewhere more remote leaving MetLife. Either way, I think the sun would've been setting pretty shortly after leaving MetLife, so leaving a car parked in the driveway may not have been an issue. Additionally, if not premeditated then it could've been (and may still be) explained as the SG just getting a ride home.

I was checking the pic of her vehicle to see if the windows were tinted (they don't appear to be). But in doing so, I noticed the wording here seems to imply that someone from the complex may have indeed noticed her vehicle earlier than when the friend when to check on DS.

The car is Danielle's and we are hoping that someone saw her car driving from Met Life off of Telegraph to Independence Green Apartment Complex in Southfield between Friday night and Saturday morning.

The car is a black Jeep Renegade and has mud up the sides. If you saw it, please report it and ask yourself: Did I see her facial expression? Was she nervous/scared or normal? Was she alone in the car? Did I notice anything abnormal?

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...4134560044770/204304370027789/?type=3&theater

Under the theory that the SG got a ride home from DS, why would he either invite, lure, or force her inside his house? That means her vehicle would be sitting in his driveway for several minutes...something he would NOT want his neighbors to see.

If her DNA is on his mattress, it means it got there with her consent or without. If it was without her consent (i.e. by force), again, her vehicle would have to be parked at the SG's house for several minutes. Why would he risk the neighbors seeing her vehicle?

Has the guard been seen since she went missing?
There are rumors and speculation based on SM that can't be discussed here. But there have been no confirmed sitings of him that I'm aware of in MSM. A local poster on an earlier thread referenced that the house looked vacant since the search at least.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Maybe they had a consensual relationship and her disappearance has nothing to do with him.

I find it very unlikely they had a consensual relationship. As I stated friends chat. DS had a tight knit group of friends. Someone would have known something of this so called consensual relationship. LE would not likely raid your home, take your autos, mattress and other items if they believed it was consensual . This house from my understanding is not the only place evidence was gathered. FBI, SONIC, DEA and others do not come into
A case where it was only a consensual relationship and no evidence points to the SG having a hand in her disappearance .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber seems too risky for a perp. Too easy to be identified/tracked. Is there a bus stop near by? Could he/she have dropped her car at her place and hopped on a bus?

IMO He would not have used public transportation for fear of being identified. I think he knew time was not on his side. He needed to close the gap so he could have an account for where he was during the time Danielle left ML and when her car was discovered.
(IMO )

I drove past the house today, the gates were shut and the blinds were all drawn. No way to tell if someone is staying there. The snow has melted so we can't tell if there are tire tracks.

There are rumors and speculation based on SM that can't be discussed here. But there have been no confirmed sitings of him that I'm aware of in MSM. A local poster on an earlier thread referenced that the house looked vacant since the search at least.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I find it very unlikely they had a consensual relationship. As I stated friends chat. DS had a tight knit group of friends. Someone would have known something of this so called consensual relationship. LE would not likely raid your home, take your autos, mattress and other items if they believed it was consensual . This house from my understanding is not the only place evidence was gathered. FBI, SONIC, DEA and others do not come into
A case where it was only a consensual relationship and no evidence points to the SG having a hand in her disappearance .

I appreciate your good points! Sometimes evidence can clear someone just as well as it can help convict someone. Hopefully we all will know the answers to these burning questions soon.

How many here can say a couple weeks later what cars were in one of their neighbors driveway?

I can't tell you for sure what cars were in my neighbors driveway last night. Once in awhile I may know, or in nice weather when I'm outside a lot, but I come home and run inside in the cold.

I agree, completely. For all we know, he wasn't even there and someone else helped LE access the home. Would they even need someone to be there to serve the warrant? We do know he ISN'T cooperating and IMO, he's laying VERY low if even in the state currently.

Maybe he wasn't there. He could be literally anywhere right now.

How many here can say a couple weeks later what cars were in one of their neighbors driveway?

I can't tell you for sure what cars were in my neighbors driveway last night. Once in awhile I may know, or in nice weather when I'm outside a lot, but I come home and run inside in the cold.

I suppose it depends on how many neighbors a person has and how well they know them.

IMO - I do not believe that Danielle and the SG had any outside of ML relationship. I think that's going to be his initial response because he knows LE has been placed him with Danielle at some point after she was seen leaving ML.

Very much agree !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members