MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reasonable theory. I'm just trying to figure out how he would have known she was leaving early that day if he no longer worked there.

Could have been an office in which people on Friday zoom out right at 5 or a little before that.

If you were a sick stalker looking forward to finally being united with the object of your affection, and you had finally gotten up the courage and had the opportunity...would you leave timing up to chance? If it were me, you can bet that I'd be prepared by arriving WELL before when I expected the person to depart. If I thought they would hit the parking lot at 5:10, I would not roll in at 5. I'd be in position at least a half an hour, but probably more like an hour, ahead of time. This would have been something he would have been looking forward to doing.

Does anyone know how many minutes early DS left from work?

I don't believe they punch a time clock per say. She was to work later as news has reported however the day was slow and asked to leave early. Why do you ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I call my husband Kravitz almost every day...he's always peering out the windows!!!!! Baaaaaa haaaaaaaa

:happydance:Well now that's just the kind of neighbor I would love to have ! We could compare nosey neighbor notes ... LOL

If he had been chilling out at a local bar/restaurant and walked a little ways to MetLife, he may have overestimated how long it would take to get there and just happened to be there a little early. As it was, though, she didn't actually leave much earlier that day based on the referenced 5:00 p.m. departure from the parking lot.

A reasonable theory. I'm just trying to figure out how he would have known she was leaving early that day if he no longer worked there.

Timing is perhaps a smaller window than 18 hours if in fact the SG has a sick wife, since MSM reported she was in and out of the hospital he may have been on camera at hospital etc...we may be working with a very tight timeline.

I'm envious. You're so much more diplomatic than me, must be that southern coming out. A couple of times today, I've had to fight back "Table for One?"

If I know missgulf is on posting when I am, I have been restraining myself at times and waiting for her reply as it is much better then mine would be.

I don't believe they punch a time clock per say. She was to work later as news has reported however the day was slow and asked to leave early. Why do you ask?

I posted a few times that I wondered how the SG would have known she was leaving early, since leaving early departed from her usual routine.

I'm envious. You're so much more diplomatic than me, must be that southern coming out. A couple of times today, I've had to fight back "Table for One?"

Ya'll know what we say down here: "Bless your heart." :innocent:

A propos of nothing, there is an ignore function that can be a lifesaver. You click on the user's name, then click on "profile", then, "ignore user". After that, you just have to have the discipline not to peak ;-).

Lol you would have a field day if you were my neighbor.

I am that person though when I find things off at a house. Currently across the street from me, the guy is a vocal abuser to his wife and kids. I tend to always look that way.
Oh hey we might be neighbors. If you see eyes peering out from under the blinds or a pair of binoculars in the upstairs window that's just me :happydance:

I posted a few times that I wondered how the SG would have known she was leaving early, since leaving early departed from her usual routine.

One might prepare a three hour window. SG worked there and knew her schedule . JMO

A propos of nothing, there is an ignore function that can be a lifesaver. You click on the user's name, then click on "profile", then, "ignore user". After that, you just have to have the discipline not to peak ;-).

Thank you for this!

It's wonderful...but the last two days I haven't even needed it...this thread is back on track and a great productive think tank again!

Mods must be happy lol

It's wonderful...but the last two days I haven't even needed it...this thread is back on track and a great productive think tank again!

Mods must be happy lol

It helps me control my tendency to feed the trolls ;-)

Thank you for adding that last part. I was hopeful thinking Friday night-Saturday morning and then (BAM!!) you had to go put 18 hours out there, which seems like an eternity! But you're right, probably a much narrower window.

Timing is perhaps a smaller window than 18 hours if in fact the SG has a sick wife, since MSM reported she was in and out of the hospital he may have been on camera at hospital etc...we may be working with a very tight timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties