MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a timeline of facts I've compiled from various news articles. I'm sure there may be some information I've missed, but I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible while sticking ONLY to information obtained thru the mainstream media.

Wearing: Blue Eddie Bauer jacket, blue jeans, black zip up shirt, and burgundy boots
Physical Description: 5'5", 123 pounds, with wavy brown medium-length hair
Tattoos:
Koi fish - hip
Constellation - shoulder
Phoenix - lower left back
Candy, peanuts, and popcorn - foot

Danielle was last seen leaving work at Metlife in Southfield, Michigan and her Jeep Renegade was found parked outside of her apartment building (Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted & Grand River) around 6 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.

Her vehicle was discovered locked, and her purse, wallet, ID, and credit cards were found inside it.
Her keys and cell phone are missing.
At 7 pm on Friday evening, all calls were being sent directly to voicemail.

Per clickondetroit.com,
"[Danielle's] vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills even though she was last seen in Southfield."

Per freep.com,
"[Danielle was] last seen leaving work at about 5 pm Friday in the area of 10 Mile & Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police Lt. Jeff King said. She was last seen driving her vehicle."

On 12/6/2016, DS' family offered a $10,000 reward for information leading them to the 28 year old.
Per WXYZ.com

Article dated 12/5/2016: LE stated "the reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern."

Article on detroit.cbslocal.com dated 12/7/2016:
Investigators request information from anyone who may have seen:
*DS and/or her jeep leaving the Metlife office parking lot on December 2nd
*DS and/or jeep arriving at her apartment complex between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3
*DS at any time between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

Article dated 12/13/2016:
Family fears foul play and believe DS was abducted after leaving work

Per Detroit News article
Danielle had asked to leave work earlier than scheduled and had plans to meet up with a longtime female friend.

Per Huffington Post article titled "Danielle Stislicki's Family Fears Foul Play in Metlife Employee's Disappearance:

- DS planned to stop at her Farmington Hills residence before meeting up with her best friend for dinner

- Her friend assumed she had gone to sleep after work when she didn't show

- DS also failed to show for the start of her 8 am shift at Metlife on Saturday morning

- All calls went to voicemail and texts were unanswered

- The lack of communication from DS prompted her friend to check on her. When knocks on her door went unanswered, her friend contacted DS' parents

- Her parents contacted LE after driving to her apartment and finding her car locked with all of her personal belongings in it

- The only items known to be missing are her cell phone, keys, and the clothes Danielle wore to work on December 2nd

- The entire grounds at her apartment complex were searched including buildings, basements, and grounds

- Wooded areas were also searched

- K-9 units and helicopters assisted in the search

- LE has not found any evidence of a struggle at her apartment

- A candlelight vigil was held on 12/10/2016 at the Metlife office building and several hundred people were in attendance

- Investigators are seeking information from anyone who may have seen or found Danielle's keychain with a yellow and green smiley face charm and two keys, as well as her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cell phone in a rose colored case

- Metlife is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of Danielle and the arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for her disappearance

- Independence Green Apartments is also offering $50,000

- A account was set up by a family friend and has reached more than $25,000, which brings the combined reward total to approximately $125,000

Article dated 12/19/2016:
LE issued statement saying they believed Danielle was the victim of a crime

WXYZ.com article dated 12/26/2016:
LE says they've been collecting evidence at numerous locations and tips they've received have been valuable

Per Fox News article titled "Security Guard's Home Searched In Hunt For Missing Michigan Woman" dated 1/6/2017:

- The home of a security guard who worked at the Metlife building where Danielle worked has been searched

- The security guard worked at the building until October of 2016 and is acquainted with Danielle

- LE is running DNA tests on a mattress seized from the home

- "Evidence and information" led LE to believe the security guard knows Danielle

- LE believe Danielle was abducted after leaving work and do not believe that she drove her car to the apartment complex

- Forensic testing is being conducted on 3 vehicles, including Danielle's vehicle

- The security guard has not been named as an official suspect or person of interest in the case

- Danielle was last spotted leaving work around 5 pm but LE says they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle

- Danielle's mother also works at Metlife but she was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared

- 12 agencies, including the FBI, are assisting in the search

Per Fox2News,
Neighbors say LE has been to the Berkley residence several times over the past few weeks

Article dated 1/11/2017:
Senator Judy Emmons will join local leaders, LE officials, and concerned citizens for a vigial in an effort to help raise awareness of Danielle Stislicki. The vigil will be held at 7 pm on Thursday 1/12/2017 at Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345 hall located at 27345 Schoolcraft in Redford Township.

Bumping for clarity....

My neighbors house was robbed in broad daylight while I was home, approx 50 yds from my front door and I saw nothing at all.

It is amazing how little is observed in many neighborhoods. One of my neighbors had a copper downspout stolen from the front facade of their house in broad daylight. A whole downspout!

I believe salaried. Employees must clock
In and out also. I know I did. Still had to have a record of worked.

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

If I know missgulf is on posting when I am, I have been restraining myself at times and waiting for her reply as it is much better then mine would be.

Y'all are cracking me up over here!!! I guess I'm the cheap entertainment! ;)

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

MY DH is a VP for his (very large) corporation - he is salaried. And he clocks in and out.

This doesn't answer your question but it relates to the SG. On the 2nd video at this link, http://bit.ly/2jsXQI6 , the reporter says:

An attorney representing the man who lives at this house "says that he has cooperated but that he has nothing to say to police..."

I don't know what cooperation refers to. Perhaps allowing an initial unwarranted search ?

Maybe it means he opened the door vs having them knock it down. I certainly don't think he invited them in for tea , a tour and a chat.

FWIW, there's a sort of gray-area category: Non-exempt salaried. I was describing it above as our admins, but it applies to a whole group of workers that occupy a netherland between hourly and salaried: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/salaried-exempt-vs-salaried-nonexempt-24213.html

Still, my guess from the description I've read of DS' job, she was exempt-salaried, i.e., did not track hours.

I have not located the timeline. I am just going to go on what I remember. It was the 2nd search where the mattress was taken with a warrant correct???? They are not going to get a warrant to remove a mattress unless something was visible to the naked eye. IMO. Warrants are specific and as to the why.
I've always wondered about the removal of the mattress as well. Only things I could come up with were 1) maybe an article of clothing was found that belonged to DS and could've led to transfer or 2) there was visible staining, presumably blood, on the mattress. I can't remember where it was stated as such but early on there was talk about the sick person going back into the hospital due to an issue with a blood transfusion. If there was some kind of staining, maybe the blood was from that situation. Maybe that's what the initial frenzy was about. JMO.

I could. I am " that neighbor " you know the one that's always peering through the blinds updating the family on what I THINK is going on. Yeah that's me alright just call me Mrs Kravitz :happydance:

LOL - I am the exact opposite! My across the street neighbor is like you. I jokingly call her "Miss Neighborhood Watch" - I always know she is keeping an eye on my house when I'm away. She called me at work one day, while peering out from her blinds, to tell me a SWAT team of 20-25 was making a forced entry into my next door neighbor's house! My next door neighbor was NOT home, so I don't assume they wait until the person is there. When that happened, I learned that Miss Neighborhood Watch, her husband, and several other neighbors had noticed that my next door neighbor's boyfriend usually drove a different car every time he came over.

ME?? All I ever noticed is that the boyfriend drove a black SUV. We never did learn what the raid was all about. We couldn't even be sure which agencies were involved. Only the local police car was identified. But there were FBI looking people, plain clothes looking people. The SWAT team were not labeled FBI or any other agency.

I've always wondered about the removal of the mattress as well. Only things I could come up with were 1) maybe an article of clothing was found that belonged to DS and could've led to transfer or 2) there was visible staining, presumably blood, on the mattress. I can't remember where it was stated as such but early on there was talk about the sick person going back into the hospital due to an issue with a blood transfusion. If there was some kind of staining, maybe the blood was from that situation. Maybe that's what the initial frenzy was about. JMO.

Confirming talk on blood transfusion, however that would have been after first search.

I believe the transfusion would have been due to cancer, not an injury, so it wouldn't have been because of a bleed.

1smile... you seem to "know things". Is this from personal knowledge or have I missed something in MSM about a sighting of SG?

Hmmm... Remind me, are we allowed to sleuth a POI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing that there is no POI officially announced, there shouldn't be any sleuthing anyone that 'may' be a POI.

Oh no! I've worked for several companies, salaried, in management, and we were required to clock in and out. We felt like it was a slap in the face.

Of course, being salaried, one did not qualify for overtime. Regardless of how many hours one put in a week, usually 48-50 hours, be 10 minutes late and the world exploded! Corporate bleeds you dry in too many companies these days.

I believe the transfusion would have been due to cancer, not an injury, so it wouldn't have been because of a bleed.
Right, but if it was due to a problem from the transfusion (which is only from what I remember reading) there are many things that could've caused a bleed, infected port, possible clotting issues... quite a few things that could've left blood.

Perhaps SG and DS were on friendly terms. Wasn't it stated that they were acquaintances?

Maybe SG shoots her a text saying he plans on stopping by to catch up with old coworkers and wonders if he can catch her before she leaves to update her on the sick wife.
She replies that she's leaving a little early that day, but if he's there by x o'clock, she'd love to hear how his wife is.

He would have an explanation as to why he was in the building if questioned. "Oh, I was stopping by to see DS, she is so caring and really wanted an update on my wife"
AND he would have narrowed down a timeframe of when DS was planning on leaving.

Above situation would absolutely be null if his behavior towards DS (or any other female employee) was the reason behind him no longer working there, though!
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads