MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worked for a couple companies that required us to use our badges to get into the building...it wasn't clocking in, it was more like "Big Brother" keeping an eye on your activity.

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

I just read that they don't need a search warrant to ping a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have worked for a couple companies that required us to use our badges to get into the building...it wasn't clocking in, it was more like "Big Brother" keeping an eye on your activity.

Now that I absolutely agree with...in which case the badge is a key...but you don't normally need it to leave....

Lia:

Stay strong - you are doing great!

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Good morning KimoWAsabi,

I have been thinking about L.E. stating that they did not believe that D.S. drove her jeep home.

If I were the perp I would be afraid of noise/commotion if I drove to apartment with a victim. Wouldn't that double the risk? Bad enough for the perpetrator to be driving the car to the apartment but to have D.S. in the car as well. I'm not sure the perp would want to do this.

If they were ever stopped for some reason? Witnesses seeing him and D.S. get out of her jeep?

To me the simplest explanation is often the true one.

I am considering that he parked her car at the apartment and then walked home. If it was early morning hours (3ish?) then it would still be dark and as no one knew D.S. was missing yet then no one was looking for anyone/anything suspicious.

I don't think he drove her jeep back to her place. They had dogs search the area. So perhaps once at his house, they took something of his for the dogs to track back at or around her place? I think he had a friend/relative that knowingly or unknowingly helped him.

Below partial info about the search from: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

Farmington Hills police, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Michigan State Police and the FBI are all working on the case. K-9s and helicopters have been used in the search, and police want to know who Stislicki was last seen with.

I don't think he drove her jeep back to her place. They had dogs search the area. So perhaps once at his house, they took something of his for the dogs to track back at or around her place? I think he had a friend/relative that knowingly or unknowingly helped him.

Below partial info about the search from: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

Farmington Hills police, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Michigan State Police and the FBI are all working on the case. K-9s and helicopters have been used in the search, and police want to know who Stislicki was last seen with.

Agree 100%. IMO, Someone helped, an accomplice drove the jeep back.

I would think it would have to be knowingly if he had help. Otherwise, that would open him up to a lot of problems.

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

I am salaried and I clock in and out. I believe it is for pension purposes- you must work a minimum of 40 hours or something and its best to keep track of it that way. I secretly think its to keep tabs on people lol, but thats what I was told.

My first post! I've been following this story since DS went missing. Her aunt and my aunt are friends. My aunt shared a post on FB, and that's how I became interested. There are many strange things about case, but the one thing that stands out to me is the family's responses to suggestions ppl leave on the DS FB page. Each time someone makes a suggestion they respond with "how LE is doing everything" "LE knows more than we do" then they usually end it with "we just need to get her face out there so please share". I understand it might get exhausting reading every last suggestion, but they appear to have no interest in any suggestions and insist that getting her face out there will somehow be the key to solving they mystery. It just seems odd that there is very little info. Much different from other missing persons cases. My hope is that she's still alive, and maybe that's the "LE knows much more than we think" they keep referring to.

I admit I skipped all the postings since late night/early this morning.

I just had a thought, and it's probably already been mentioned, but, maybe the reason LE thinks Dani never made it back to the apartment is because the vehicle was pulled in, and she always backed in, or vice versa..... Not sure why that thought just came to me, but anyway...

My first post! I've been following this story since DS went missing. Her aunt and my aunt are friends. My aunt shared a post on FB, and that's how I became interested. There are many strange things about case, but the one thing that stands out to me is the family's responses to suggestions ppl leave on the DS FB page. Each time someone makes a suggestion they respond with "how LE is doing everything" "LE knows more than we do" then they usually end it with "we just need to get her face out there so please share". I understand it might get exhausting reading every last suggestion, but they appear to have no interest in any suggestions and insist that getting her face out there will somehow be the key to solving they mystery. It just seems odd that there is very little info. Much different from other missing persons cases. My hope is that she's still alive, and maybe that's the "LE knows much more than we think" they keep referring to.

Welcome Ash!

I have to say I have been impressed with how tactful the family has been on the FB page. So many people have posted, "have the police pinged her phone?" It must get tedious to read that again and again, as if no one had thought of phone pings in the last 5+ weeks. But I agree it's interesting to keep reading, "LE knows more than we do." I hope that's true.

I admit I skipped all the postings since late night/early this morning.

I just had a thought, and it's probably already been mentioned, but, maybe the reason LE thinks Dani never made it back to the apartment is because the vehicle was pulled in, and she always backed in, or vice versa..... Not sure why that thought just came to me, but anyway...

Oooh you didn't skip lol someone said that today...caught ya! Lol

I agree with your post and observations about the responses but I tend to read them as we can't comment on those types of details or aspects of the case. It seems like a polite way of avoiding having to repeat or make that statement because if the even imply they know things people may get carried away. In all honesty, we (the public) are not LE and the only thing we can do to help is share and support. I think the emphasis on sharing is both an extension of their hope and a practical call to any witnesses who may have seen something.

Welcome Ash!

I have to say I have been impressed with how tactful the family has been on the FB page. So many people have posted, "have the police pinged her phone?" It must get tedious to read that again and again, as if no one had thought of phone pings in the last 5+ weeks. But I agree it's interesting to keep reading, "LE knows more than we do." I hope that's true.

Yes, they have been. I imagine it gets overwhelming getting asked the same question a hundred different times. I'm not sure how much LE shares with a missing persons family?! I guess it depends on the circumstances.

Unless there's been a ransom demand, or SOLID proof that Danielle is/was alive and moved out of state alive....then I don't know.

They say a crime had been committed, ok, kidnapping, abduction, etc is a crime. Holding someone against their will is a crime. No crime evidence at her apartment or in her vehicle per LE. Soooo what evidence do they have? I'm sure they know more than we do. Heck if they know one thing more than we do, then they know more. Now whether they have enough to find Dani or convict someone, that's what I question!! IF LE believe Dani is alive, then I would think LOTS must be going on behind the scenes in a rush to find her. From outward appearances, they are building a case....I just don't think they have any idea where Dani is. :tantrum:

Welcome Ash!

You mean they haven't pinged her phone? They should probably take prints off the car and check the apartments....

ok sorry, I had to. But you started it...and I feel the same way reading some of those..like no, the professionals in all of these organizations didn't even think to check for a phone or fingerprints!!!! :thinking::facepalm::eek:verreaction::ignore:

I'm willing to bet while whoever is running the page giving the same answer would take note of any interesting comment. Pass that info to LE, of course "have they pinged the phone" after 5+ weeks would not be interesting and passed to LE.

I've seen other missing pages where they give pat answers to.

You mean they haven't pinged her phone? They should probably take prints off the car and check the apartments....

ok sorry, I had to. But you started it...and I feel the same way reading some of those..like no, the professionals in all of these organizations didn't even think to check for a phone or fingerprints!!!! :thinking::facepalm::eek:verreaction::ignore:

Lol, 🤣 I feel the same way- I know they mean well but when its the same comment 4 times on one post.... wowza.

But I will say, now that I am reading these posts about an accomplice, and maybe this has already been brought up (probably has, I am just so gosh darn tired I forget), could SG be the accomplice? Building a case on someone else?
Not sure if I believe it fully, just throwing it out there. I still personally think SG has a good chunk to do with it, but bc we have so little info [emoji20] I feel with one small twist, anything can happen or change.

Thanks for mentioning this. I didn't realize there was such a wide variation between states on what was required to ping, get historic data or prospectively track. Michigan is very different from where I live.

https://www.aclu.org/map/cell-phone-location-tracking-laws-state

Thank you for posting this! The article I read wasn't for each state and was a few years old so I wasn't sure how true it was. So it looks like michigan police can ping us at any time for any reason? The article I read mentioned that they can ping pre paid phones, I read somewhere that they couldn't do it looks like that isn't true? (I didn't even know what pinging was before I finally decided to google it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member