MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the transfusion would have been due to cancer, not an injury, so it wouldn't have been because of a bleed.

Some types of cancer, that may feature low platelet counts, are vulnerable to bleeding.

Right, but if it was due to a problem from the transfusion (which is only from what I remember reading) there are many things that could've caused a bleed, infected port, possible clotting issues... quite a few things that could've left blood.

My mom got a nose bleed after one that we were unable to stop. I was told by ER Drs a bleed can happen.

Think I asked a question you are not allowed to answer. Sorry :)

No worries. I think it's funny how some stuff is called out but other stuff slips through. There is definitely a gray area. I want to call the FHPD and ask them to please name any and all POI's so that I can discuss in WebSlueths...I think they would send the paddy wagon for me shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worry that SG turned off his cell phone. This would explain why LE still (as far as we know) don't know where DSs car was between when it left the MetLife lot at 5PM and was found at IGA. If it were found to be off during the critical period, this would be a nice piece of circumstantial evidence if the case went to trial.

I am hoping that SG left his cell on and had it with him for at least part of the time. If whatever happened was not premeditated, it may well have been on until something went terribly wrong. LE could see that SGs & DSs cells were pinging in tandem. Maybe until 7PM.

Have veteran WSers seen cases where non-spouse perpetrators turned their cell off ? The criminals where I live don't seem to do this.

Geez, what a big misstep that would be on SG's part, then. If I got through an initial search and I knew there might be bio evidence on my mattress, my next stop would be Mattress Warehouse for an emergency delivery and mattress removal. Yes, it would look suspicious, but I would rather look like I was hiding something than let LE come back to seize my mattress and remove all doubt.

Agree. Yet we see this is some cases. And to add he might be smart enough to realize if he discarded the mattress and it's left his property it's fair game for LE to seize. He had to know he was being watched. Given all Agencies involved.

:laughing:

No worries. I think it's funny how some stuff is called out but other stuff slips through. There is definitely a gray area. I want to call the FHPD and ask them to please name any and all POI's so that I can discuss in WebSlueths...I think they would send the paddy wagon for me shortly after.

I worry that SG turned off his cell phone. This would explain why LE still (as far as we know) don't know where DSs car was between when it left the MetLife lot at 5PM and was found at IGA. If it were found to be off during the critical period, this would be a nice piece of circumstantial evidence if the case went to trial.

I am hoping that SG left his cell on and had it with him for at least part of the time. If whatever happened was not premeditated, it may well have been on until something went terribly wrong. LE could see that SGs & DSs cells were pinging in tandem. Maybe until 7PM.

Have veteran WSers seen cases where non-spouse perpetrators turned their cell off ? The criminals where I live don't seem to do this.

I'd be surprised with his wife's condition if he would turn off his phone imo

Ok, gang ... I've gotta take a break from WS now.

jdj125 will let me know when there's an arrest or a development here ... I'll be back then.

Praying for Danielle.

Signing off,
MGS
xx

Perhaps SG and DS were on friendly terms. Wasn't it stated that they were acquaintances?

Maybe SG shoots her a text saying he plans on stopping by to catch up with old coworkers and wonders if he can catch her before she leaves to update her on the sick wife.
She replies that she's leaving a little early that day, but if he's there by x o'clock, she'd love to hear how his wife is.

He would have an explanation as to why he was in the building if questioned. "Oh, I was stopping by to see DS, she is so caring and really wanted an update on my wife"
AND he would have narrowed down a timeframe of when DS was planning on leaving.

Above situation would absolutely be null if his behavior towards DS (or any other female employee) was the reason behind him no longer working there, though!
JMO

ac·quaint·ance
əˈkwāntəns/
noun

a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend.
"a wide circle of friends and acquaintances"

I'm assuming that word was chosen to allow leeway that it wasn't a stranger but not someone that would text her...

Imo

Ok, gang ... I've gotta take a break from WS now.

jdj125 will let me know when there's an arrest or a development here ... I'll be back then.

Praying for Danielle.

Signing off,
MGS
xx

I got ya babe

Right, but if it was due to a problem from the transfusion (which is only from what I remember reading) there are many things that could've caused a bleed, infected port, possible clotting issues... quite a few things that could've left blood.
yup, I have had to have a picc line for years and have had quite a few incidences where I woke up to scary amounts of blood that had backfired through the line and out the end that is supposed to stop anything from coming out...it looked really nuts. And one time I was in bed connected to my infusion pump and sleeping and my chihuahua jumped down and got caught in the line and yanked my line out of my arm, insanely scary and again, blood. The sheets I've had to throw out after those two incidents alone would be enough to look like a crime scene lol.

However, I think ports are less likely to cause those kinds of issues and would be more likely used in cancer treatment although in some people they do still use picc lines. Having a port or picc means being really likely to get blood infections which require long hospital stays, I wonder if she was in for something Due to the line having an issue leading to an infection (in which your stuck in the hospital for weeks and weeks..ughhh memories...

EDITED TO ADD
you know, I remember reading on the threads that the neighbors said she was hospitalized due to complications from a blood transfusion and I thought that was kind of odd. Most reactions you can get to a blood transfusion occur within 24 hours of getting it which is why you are usually stuck in the hospital overnight when you come in for one. I've had many blood transfusions..when I get a blood infection or something my blood count just plummets. Anyway, having already came home from the transfusion, an infection may be a likely possibility for why she went back in. If she got a blood infection stemming from the transfusion and suddenly spiked a high temperature, she would be rushed back in and kept for weeks...just a thought as we don't know how long she was in and it's the most likely culprit since most other bad reactions are going to occur immediately after the infusion for the most part

I am just going on salaried vs. hourly. I know with my job and even since downsizing to part time several years ago it takes me all over the map. Within my city. I can be home doing reports which I log my hours in from home. If at Hospital, Office, Admin I have to sign in. Most want to know who the heck is in the building to account in case of fire etc. And you also sign out. Right down to the exact minute you sign. Even if the hours are not being accounted for down to the minute would an Agency like Met want to know who is in? And who is out?

yup, I have had to have a picc line for years and have had quite a few incidences where I woke up to scary amounts of blood that had backfired through the line and out the end that is supposed to stop anything from coming out...it looked really nuts. And one time I was in bed connected to my infusion pump and sleeping and my chihuahua jumped down and got caught in the line and yanked my line out of my arm, insanely scary and again, blood. The sheets I've had to throw out after those two incidents alone would be enough to look like a crime scene lol.

However, I think ports are less likely to cause those kinds of issues and would be more likely used in cancer treatment although in some people they do still use picc lines. Having a port or picc means being really likely to get blood infections which require long hospital stays, I wonder if she was in for something Due to the line having an issue leading to an infection (in which your stuck in the hospital for weeks and weeks..ughhh memories)
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! You certainly have been through a lot and seem like a very strong person. I hope you're on the mend and can keep that part of the past. Prayers for a healthy future!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! You certainly have been through a lot and seem like a very strong person. I hope you're on the mend and can keep that part of the past. Prayers for a healthy future!
Thanks :) it's been a crazy few years. When my husband was around it was easier to deal with being sick, he made it seem like it didn't matter...he even used to say it was fun staying in the hospital lol I'd be crying to go home and he's like babe we have a mini fridge and free movies on the flat screen and 24 hour room service, why are you crying lol.

Now, it's harder but I am doing a bit better.

<modsnip>

Is there a place within this website where we can learn from each other techniques for how to investigate online ? For example the only new thing I've learned in the last few weeks is www.familytreenow.com
What other sites are good?

I haven't caught up yet so I don't know if this has been answered already... but there is a subthread under the 'general information forum' here on WS, and a many people have shared their invaluable knowledge and helpful websites. I think the subthread is titled "helpful tips (or websites, or sources, etc.) for sleuthing" or something such as that.
LOL!

It really helped me out a lot after I found (and fell in love with) WS.

ETA: FOUND IT!

Internet Sleuthing Tips

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...32&share_sfid=232&share_fid=730&share_type=sf

Thanks :) it's been a crazy few years. When my husband was around it was easier to deal with being sick, he made it seem like it didn't matter...he even used to say it was fun staying in the hospital lol I'd be crying to go home and he's like babe we have a mini fridge and free movies on the flat screen and 24 hour room service, why are you crying lol.

Now, it's harder but I am doing a bit better.

<modsnip>
Wow Lia.. I truly admire your mindset and am genuinely inspired by your outlook. Your husband seemed like a wonderful man. Keep up that outlook and you will no doubt be in that pool come summer time!

I'd be surprised with his wife's condition if he would turn off his phone imo

I hope that you are right. I am hoping that LE have figured out where the Jeep traveled since the 12/7/16 press conference when they asked the public for help on this. It may only seem like they do not know this, and haven't potentially tied it to SGs cell, because MSM have repeated the request so many times since 12/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme