MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me for being so out of the loop. Why have the initials for the POI changed? FG was the POI a few days ago and today SG is.. apparently they lived at the same residence?

Also, I saw a poster mention EG's theory.. when did EG come forward and say anything regarding this case?

I live 5 minutes away from the Berkely home and this case is always on my mind... #FindDani

Where did they state this information?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

There is no fact. I think poster was just saying they forgot that it could be something as simple as seat location

Please forgive me for being so out of the loop. Why have the initials for the POI changed? FG was the POI a few days ago and today SG is.. apparently they lived at the same residence?

Also, I saw a poster mention EG's theory.. when did EG come forward and say anything regarding this case?

I live 5 minutes away from the Berkely home and this case is always on my mind... #FindDani

There is NO POI in this case. A SG house was searched but LE has not named anyone. We changed it to be the only fact we know, a security guard .

Please know we had a poster here that was throwing out wild speculation as if it was fact. We now have a fact page pinned to page 1, if it isn't on there it's not a fact

I think the perpetrator got a ride from DS, and believed someone might have seen them.
So he returned the car to her apartment, so that it would appear that she vanished AFTER
she returned home. And his story would be that she dropped him at his house (or other location)
and then drove off.

I agree. I just tried finding updated articles but don't see anything in print from last night (that states new info, not just about the vigil) and some of the videos will barely play and I keep getting cut off from ads playing. I wanted to comment about the keys and computer, but since I can't find anything that states specifics, I'm going to skip over that for now.

I think they have something that shows she wasn't alone and/or someone else in that parking lot saw something, but it's not enough to info to be a 'sure thing'. I also keep thinking someone at the apartment noticed a time when her Jeep wasn't there and then was there. I stated a few threads ago about this. Someone could have told police something as simple as: when I got home at 6pm/10pm/8am Saturday/WHENEVER, the Jeep was/wasn't there. The pics they show of it in the articles show it right by the door. People walked by that spot to get in and out. My thought is, especially on a Friday evening/weekend, someone/couple people may have been able to come up with a very rough timeline for them based on this. I don't believe they would release that information if they had it. I"m not saying she had to know all of her neighbors or people to even know that the Jeep belonged to her. Just simply "yes I remember seeing it or didn't see it at this certain time, but Saturday morning it was there."....

I also find it kind of interesting that the news interviewed people by the home the police went to (security guy as we are told), but not at her work or at her apartment...meaning on video for us to see: "Did you see Danielle leave on Friday? What time were you leaving when you noticed her? Did you see anything unusual/her Jeep here like it might normally be after a work day at 6pm?" Or whatever.

I"m just giving random suggestions/thoughts. In my mind, I'm already arguing with myself over how my thoughts could/could not be true, but are police telling people not to talk to the news or did nobody really see or notice anything? Hmm..Hmmm....Hmm....

I don't know if the Jeep Renegade has a slide cover over the "trunk" area in the back (sorry, poor description). But my CRV has one and I typically will put my oversized purse or anything of value in it when not needed just to keep it out of sight. With DS only planning to run into her apartment, it makes sense that she may have put everything into the back immediately as soon as she left the office. Since DS was planning to work the next day, there likely wouldn't be a need to carry it into the apartment. Leaving all of her personal items in the back could've also caused them to be easily overlooked by the perp. JMO

Two thoughts I've had:
1) I doubt she'd walk out of work with her laptop carried alone. Likely it would be in a bag. Not easily shoved under the seat
2.) what late model vehicles actually allow you to put things under the seat as storage anyways? With the automatic seat mechanism under there that makes it pretty difficult

Just curious if I've missed something recently or if the chatter elsewhere from this one seems to have come to a halt??
I saw those post on the other sites and screenshot them in case they may need them.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I think the perpetrator got a ride from DS, and believed someone might have seen them.
So he returned the car to her apartment, so that it would appear that she vanished AFTER
she returned home. And his story would be that she dropped him at his house (or other location)
and then drove off.

But why leave her purse if the plan was to act like she made it home safely?

Did they want someone to break into the car so the suspicion would be on a car burglar that would probably break her window to snatch the purse?

I agree. I just tried finding updated articles but don't see anything in print from last night (that states new info, not just about the vigil) and some of the videos will barely play and I keep getting cut off from ads playing. I wanted to comment about the keys and computer, but since I can't find anything that states specifics, I'm going to skip over that for now.

I think they have something that shows she wasn't alone and/or someone else in that parking lot saw something, but it's not enough to info to be a 'sure thing'. I also keep thinking someone at the apartment noticed a time when her Jeep wasn't there and then was there. I stated a few threads ago about this. Someone could have told police something as simple as: when I got home at 6pm/10pm/8am Saturday/WHENEVER, the Jeep was/wasn't there. The pics they show of it in the articles show it right by the door. People walked by that spot to get in and out. My thought is, especially on a Friday evening/weekend, someone/couple people may have been able to come up with a very rough timeline for them based on this. I don't believe they would release that information if they had it. I"m not saying she had to know all of her neighbors or people to even know that the Jeep belonged to her. Just simply "yes I remember seeing it or didn't see it at this certain time, but Saturday morning it was there."....

I also find it kind of interesting that the news interviewed people by the home the police went to (security guy as we are told), but not at her work or at her apartment...meaning on video for us to see: "Did you see Danielle leave on Friday? What time were you leaving when you noticed her? Did you see anything unusual/her Jeep here like it might normally be after a work day at 6pm?" Or whatever.

I"m just giving random suggestions/thoughts. In my mind, I'm already arguing with myself over how my thoughts could/could not be true, but are police telling people not to talk to the news or did nobody really see or notice anything? Hmm..Hmmm....Hmm....
Hi Monster 12

I keep thinking "hide in plain sight".

Given that traffic is busy on Fridays perhaps this was the best time for someone other than D.S or D.S. under duress driving her jeep.

Everyone's in a hurry to get home on Friday nights. Traffic is busy and loud and we are tired. We are not as likely to catch something odd or even look at something/someone for more than a second or two.

BUT if traffic is slower and sparse then we take the extra second or two to really look around us. We are not feeling as rushed.

Given this, perhaps the five o'clock traffic worked in the perp's favor.

To me, Sunday drivers would worry me more such as if they noticed the driver looked like a friend of theirs.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Yes. Other than making it appear as though DS could've disappeared voluntarily as opposed to more suspicious circumstances, it also creates a ruse for anyone who had been last seen with her. IMO, the perp knew he was potentially seen and was attempting to create a scenario in which she returned home and then something happened later, thus removing himself from the equation.

Perhaps to throw people off. The police finding a white missing Farmington girls car burnt out in Detroit would have caused a media circus. Finding it outside of her apartment allows a bit of questioning as to did she run off with someone, did she commit suicide etc...

Before anyone throws the race card... I am stating the above based on knowing this area and things that have happened in the past when it comes to skin color of missing victims in the Detroit area. I mean no disrespect and apologize if it is offensive to some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might be cold for you and I Betty to do it, but would it for a 29 year old man. My kids have walked on New Years Eve home, they planned it that way, it was freezing. I offered to drive 20 minutes to pick them up, but nope its what their group thought was a fun idea. Not the first time they have done it.

It was also in the low 40s/high 30s. I remember looking it up because of moms comment on the coat lining not being in. That's kind of warm for a native this time of year.

Welcome forfreefood! We switched from FG to SG because LE hasn't named a POI, so it seemed more appropriate to refer to the "security guard" than a specific individual's initials.

Then again the route after leaving MetLife could have been a completely different direction from where we have in mind.

I suppose the phone pings would have answered that question for L.E.

Just thinking out loud .

But why leave her purse if the plan was to act like she made it home safely?

Did they want someone to break into the car so the suspicion would be on a car burglar that would probably break her window to snatch the purse?

But have they said where the purse was in the car? It could have been tucked away under something not relevant to this case, like a sweatshirt she always kept in the backseat in case she was cold or something. Two years ago, I was in a terrible habit of leaving my purse in my car 100% of the time. It was big, I didn't want to carry it, I was lazy, pick an excuse. I left it in my backseat with everything I owned inside of it under whatever I happened to have in their at the time - usually a labcoat or winter coat or box or something. I would grab what I needed, go into a store or whatever and leave it, no one was the wiser it was even there.

Then again the route after leaving MetLife could have been a completely different direction from where we have in mind.

I suppose the phone pings would have answered that question for L.E.

Just thinking out loud .

Do they have phone pings?

It was also in the low 40s/high 30s. I remember looking it up because of moms comment on the coat lining not being in. That's kind of warm for a native this time of year.

I mean, it's 26 here right now and I just went to lunch wearing a sweater. It's downright balmy for mid-January! High 30s/low 40s is like a winter tropical vacation!

Do they have phone pings?

They would certainly have phone pings up until the phone was switched off, it's not realistic to think they wouldn't.

That being said, the phone could have been switched off at 5:02pm therefore the phone offered no assistance to
LE in regards to location

I'm still saying she arrived home took her phone and her keys and got in someone else's car. Maybe SGs

I mean, it's 26 here right now and I just went to lunch wearing a sweater. It's downright balmy for mid-January! High 30s/low 40s is like a winter tropical vacation!
Agree
This warm January weather is amazing.
( Now, if the sunshine would stick around. )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if cell phone companies log bad attempts of someone unsuccessfully trying to enter your phone passcode to unlock your phone?

Because they usually give you 3-5 attempts before emailing you and locking you out for 15 minutes to try again later.

So I wonder if this occurred and the perp was unable to send Danielles friend a text message to act like Danielle is texting her friend to cancel plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay