MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your "sent" folder, you may need to delete from there to free up your box. IIRC, you should be able to store 200 messages.

Thank you- going to try and figure it out once I get back to better wifi connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to add to the appeals for patience that the amount of "new" information we have had will seem gargantuan relative to how quiet things will be after an arrest. Once an arrest is announced, we will probably not learn anything new for two years, until the trial starts.

In this moment, I find myself thinking of the song beautifully played by her uncle at the last vigil for Dani, Imagine. Many of us are frustrated, possibly because it appears that someone is getting away with their involvement in her disappearance. But personally, I won't give up my faith in believing Dani will be found safe or the faith that LE will bring them to justice. Stay strong, Danielle!

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Can anyone please tell me what the heck TOS stands for???

I was hoping to see some real activity here, but sadly there must not be anything new being reported. Please hold Dani in your thoughts/hearts.

For all the new people trying to understand how WS works, I know it gets difficult to remember all the TOS/rules. But honestly, with such a large group that is what keeps us from becoming just another gossipy, rude place . The mods work hard to keep things running as smoothly as possible, but they can't be in every thread at all times. Be patient with one another. It does get easier the longer you are here.

TOS= Terms of Service (rules)

Perhaps everyone needs to step out of the sandbox... regroup and begin tomorrow with a clear open mind that will be productive in finding dani.

Seriously, is "scroll and roll" *that* hard? I probably have the most toned right thumb muscle ever. ;-).

Wonder why LE just doesn't or didn't post pics of what appears to be both their primary and lone suspect's vehicles. LE has apparently known about this suspect and his vehicles since week 1. If they had posted at least the pics of the vehicles and asked for people who may have seen those vehicles that weekend DS went missing to contact LE...?

I understand not wanting to put someone out there as a suspect without sufficient probable cause. But if LE had enough probable cause to tow the vehicles...and it's a missing person's case. Sorry, buddy, but we're going to broadcast these vehicles we impounded in an effort to find DS and maybe even clear you.

I dunno. Would be nice if LE could publicize not only the vehicles but also this potential suspect's photo and not have it be taken as being determinative of guilt. Simply say "hey, we don't know if this guy was involved but if people saw him on the dates in question could contact us, it'd bring us closer to finding DS and/or maybe to clearing this suspect."

but if the photo's too much, why not at least the vehicles? If one of LE's working theories of the case is that DS drove to Robina-Oxford and then was likely never seen again.....that's a very narrow window for anyone to have spotted her. And during rush hour. and in a town where women matching DS's description driving that type of vehicle are somewhat thick on the ground. These black jeeps with the matte trim are the VW Jetta's of 2016. Heck, the vehicle parked right next to DS's at IG the day they found it was another black jeep very similar to DS's.

Whereas the suspect in this theory of the case likely had to do a fair bit of driving around in either/both his vehicles and/or DS's. Possibly both to move DS to another location and to return DS's jeep to IG.

Wonder why LE just doesn't or didn't post pics of what appears to be both their primary and lone suspect's vehicles. LE has apparently known about this suspect and his vehicles since week 1. If they had posted at least the pics of the vehicles and asked for people who may have seen those vehicles that weekend DS went missing to contact LE...?

I understand not wanting to put someone out there as a suspect without sufficient probable cause. But if LE had enough probable cause to tow the vehicles...and it's a missing person's case. Sorry, buddy, but we're going to broadcast these vehicles we impounded in an effort to find DS and maybe even clear you.

I dunno. Would be nice if LE could publicize not only the vehicles but also this potential suspect's photo and not have it be taken as being determinative of guilt. Simply say "hey, we don't know if this guy was involved but if people saw him on the dates in question could contact us, it'd bring us closer to finding DS and/or maybe to clearing this suspect."

but if the photo's too much, why not at least the vehicles? If one of LE's working theories of the case is that DS drove to Robina-Oxford and then was likely never seen again.....that's a very narrow window for anyone to have spotted her. And during rush hour. and in a town where women matching DS's description driving that type of vehicle are somewhat thick on the ground. These black jeeps with the matte trim are the VW Jetta's of 2016.

Whereas the suspect in this theory of the case likely had to do a fair bit of driving around in either/both his vehicles and/or DS's. Possibly both to move DS to another location and to return DS's jeep to IG.

I have wondered about this as well. Its almost like they know he was involved, they must have a pretty good idea on a timeline. Not asking for any help is just weird: it lends me to think they have most of the information they need - and are just waiting on test results.

I often wonder if someone close to Danielle was able to point them in the right direction re: SG.

but if the photo's too much, why not at least the vehicles? If one of LE's working theories of the case is that DS drove to Robina-Oxford and then was likely never seen again.....that's a very narrow window for anyone to have spotted her. And during rush hour. and in a town where women matching DS's description driving that type of vehicle are somewhat thick on the ground. These black jeeps with the matte trim are the VW Jetta's of 2016. Heck, the vehicle parked right next to DS's at IG the day they found it was another black jeep very similar to DS's.

I have wondered about why they didn't show him or vehicles either. I mean, LE and the media has on many occasions thrown the wrong person out into the public eye just to say, "whoops. Wrong person..." later on. Why so hush hush all of a sudden?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree LE no doubt has more goods on this potential suspect than what they've shared.

Publicizing vehicles that DS was potentially transported in would be a way to maybe locate DS? If that's their goal.

I have wondered about why they didn't show him or vehicles either. I mean, LE and the media has on many occasions thrown the wrong person out into the public eye just to say, "whoops. Wrong person..." later on. Why so hush hush all of a sudden?

My only thought is maybe bc SG has connections? Maybe they have a family member that knows people in detroit? That's all I can think of.

My only thought is maybe bc SG has connections? Maybe they have a family member that knows people in detroit? That's all I can think of.

I was also thinking maybe because they believe someone else is involved and don't want to tip that person off if they can't access them for some reason. However, media showing the house numbers and saying the street name would have kind of already put that idea down the drain.

Whatever it is, LE has likely reasoned that public involvement in the inner workings of the case would detract from the case. What lines of thought would lead them to think that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was also thinking maybe because they believe someone else is involved and don't want to tip that person off if they can't access them for some reason. However, media showing the house numbers and saying the street name would have kind of already put that idea down the drain.

Unless that other person involved isn't related to the SG.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do we still think just one suspect or more likely there was help? If there was help I would think that could lead to one person trying to cut a deal.

I understand you can never tell what horrors a person is capable of just by looking at a photo (or even by thinking you know someone), but I feel this was not a planned out and elaborate abduction. My thoughts are more along the lines of crossing some type of line and feeling like there were no other options. The cover up was potentially elaborate (Jeep back at IGA) but it screams crime of passion (and by this I don't necessarily mean actual passion or sexual advances, although that could certainly be the case). Again, my opinions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo