MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here. My mom has been following this case for quite awhile and I keep asking her questions about it. Here's something that stumped us both and for that reason (she likes my questions) I decided to join. Why aren't the police doing more searches or giving more attention to the location her car was last seen at. I mean gosh, even if they have eye witnesses or film showing something happening around her workplace, isn't it still reasonable to think she may have been driven back to her apt at some time. I'm only 18, far from being certified as a detective but it seems if the police are asking the public to help place the car between 5PM and 6PM the next day, then they could not account for her during that time. So how have they persuaded themselves she wasn't around her apartment.

Unfortunately, that's just not for us to know right now. They must have some reason to be so confident she wasn't there. We've just got to have the confidence in them. That's all.

New here. My mom has been following this case for quite awhile and I keep asking her questions about it. Here's something that stumped us both and for that reason (she likes my questions) I decided to join. Why aren't the police doing more searches or giving more attention to the location her car was last seen at. I mean gosh, even if they have eye witnesses or film showing something happening around her workplace, isn't it still reasonable to think she may have been driven back to her apt at some time. I'm only 18, far from being certified as a detective but it seems if the police are asking the public to help place the car between 5PM and 6PM the next day, then they could not account for her during that time. So how have they persuaded themselves she wasn't around her apartment.
:welcome:

Welcome to WS!

They did a very large search initially once she was found to be missing. We can only assume LE has their reasons, information, tips etc for not doing further searches in that area and discouraging others from doing them either.

Technically, the house is in not in the SG's name, but yes, he would be considered a homeowner. My comment was more in reference to someone who may have been staying at the home (possible tenant, friend in town for the weekend, etc.) which would've also had access to the home and/or vehicles. That said, I am playing devil's advocate in opening the possibility to another party. I firmly believe either way, the SG has the answers. JMO

If LE focus was on someone beside the SG who was associated with that house, seems like they would have listed all of the home owners (assuming there was more than one) . But they didn't. Instead they said the house they searched "belonged to a SG..." rather than "It belonged to a SG and his partner, a teacher. (assuming it did)

Unfortunately, that's just not for us to know right now. They must have some reason to be so confident she wasn't there. We've just got to have the confidence in them. That's all.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...lle-is-somewhere-being-held-not-by-her-choice

This is from Oakland Press right after Danielle reported missing. It states her car was found in a usual spot and it wasn't apparent whether she had been in her apartment. Maybe wording just has been changed and tweaked as other subsequent reporters on down the line build on original stories Or maybe this reporter just tweaked what was said as they subjectively understood what the information given was stating. There isn't anything in quotes attributed to an individual.

So to me printing that her car was found in a usual spot means a logical space relative to her apartment location. And printing it wasn't apparent whether she'd been in her apartment says they are not certain.

Maybe more definite details were provided later or maybe as it is reported more and more, wording gets distorted. The point is going word for word and dissecting whether "a" usual space or "her"usual space was printed in MSM to me goes nowhere. Though the difference in meaning is huge to me if she had a specific spot people respected and the car was in that spot, we out here don't know which is accurate. Reporters aren't known for accuracy, as we all know events we have personal knowledge of are always full of inaccuracies in the media's reporting.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...lle-is-somewhere-being-held-not-by-her-choice

This is from Oakland Press right after Danielle reported missing. It states her car was found in a usual spot and it wasn't apparent whether she had been in her apartment. Maybe wording just has been changed and tweaked as other subsequent reporters on down the line build on original stories Or maybe this reporter just tweaked what was said as they subjectively understood what the information given was stating. There isn't anything in quotes attributed to an individual.

So to me printing that her car was found in a usual spot means a logical space relative to her apartment location. And printing it wasn't apparent whether she'd been in her apartment says they are not certain.

Maybe more definite details were provided later or maybe as it is reported more and more, wording gets distorted. The point is going word for word and dissecting whether "a" usual space or "her"usual space was printed in MSM to me goes nowhere. Though the difference in meaning is huge to me if she had a specific spot people respected and the car was in that spot, we out here don't know which is accurate. Reporters aren't known for accuracy, as we all know events we have personal knowledge of are always full of inaccuracies in the media's reporting.

I'm just going on LE saying that they don't believe she drove her car there.

We only know that she left work at 4:15, but police do not think she left the lot until 5 pm. They (LE) are giving a large window into Saturday on when her Jeep was returned to her apartment building. Some evidence points to her phone being shut off at or prior to 7 pm, so we are left to wonder if she met with foul play when she left MetLife at 5 or if she went somewhere and then met with foul play between 5-7. Otherwise, I think we can all agree she would have called or texted her friend that she had plans with to let her know she had a change in plans.

The mud on the vehicle was mentioned by her mother as a distinguishing factor for remembering it. I agree that Danielle was driving it with mud and that didn't happen when she went missing.

The fact that LE has said that they do not think Danielle returned her car to her apartment means to me that a resident saw something and reported it or they have video of someone else driving her vehicle after 7 pm. If that is the case, odds are the person had been to her apartment with her before and knew where she parked. I think that LE has let it be known that someone else returned her car and that she is the victim of a crime to put the heat on a suspect AND stop people from speculating that she just walked away from her life.

How do you know the "partner" is a teacher? The listed homeowner for the residence in question is an engineer. We have no information about a possible tenant who may or may not be a teacher.

If LE focus was on someone beside the SG who was associated with that house, seems like they would have listed all of the home owners (assuming there was more than one) . But they didn't. Instead they said the house they searched "belonged to a SG..." rather than "It belonged to a SG and his partner, a teacher. (assuming it did)

How do you know the "partner" is a teacher? The listed homeowner for the residence in question is an engineer. We have no information about a possible tenant who may or may not be a teacher.

I believe I read somewhere that it is SG's mother that is high admin in a Detroit area high school. Not his wife.

We only know that she left work at 4:15, but police do not think she left the lot until 5 pm. They (LE) are giving a large window into Saturday on when her Jeep was returned to her apartment building. Some evidence points to her phone being shut off at or prior to 7 pm, so we are left to wonder if she met with foul play when she left MetLife at 5 or if she went somewhere and then met with foul play between 5-7. Otherwise, I think we can all agree she would have called or texted her friend that she had plans with to let her know she had a change in plans.

The mud on the vehicle was mentioned by her mother as a distinguishing factor for remembering it. I agree that Danielle was driving it with mud and that didn't happen when she went missing.

The fact that LE has said that they do not think Danielle returned her car to her apartment means to me that a resident saw something and reported it or they have video of someone else driving her vehicle after 7 pm. If that is the case, odds are the person had been to her apartment with her before and knew where she parked. I think that LE has let it be known that someone else returned her car and that she is the victim of a crime to put the heat on a suspect AND stop people from speculating that she just walked away from her life.

I can't find the timeline, thought one was done? Was looking for where it mentioned "she left work at 4:15, but police do not think she left the lot until 5 pm" - begs the question; what was taking place in the lot for 45 minutes.. Doesn't make sense....

I'm thinking the position of her car seat led to conclusion she didn't drive car back to lot...

I can't find the timeline, thought one was done? Was looking for where it mentioned "she left work at 4:15, but police do not think she left the lot until 5 pm" - begs the question; what was taking place in the lot for 45 minutes.. Doesn't make sense....

I'm thinking the position of her car seat led to conclusion she didn't drive car back to lot...

It's on the first page.

IIRC, it was stated that 4:15 was when she last corresponded with her friend that day, not when she left work.

I thought of something very off-the-wall this morning after reading an article about some very disturbing individuals in the Detroit area with regards to a literal black market organ and blood trade. From everything I have seen and read about Danielle she is a very giving person. Does anyone know if DS attended any blood drives in the past? With SG's wife needing surgery's, blood, etc. Again...I know this is crazy conspiracy theory kinda stuff, but just throwing out different angles. This of course is all IMO

I'm not sure we know exactly when the last text went out. But we do know from a broadcast last week or the week before (screenshots earlier in the thread) that she said she needed to "tidy up" before she left. So, if you think she was straightening up her work area, maybe chatted with someone for a few minutes, then took ~15-20 minutes to walk down hallways/stairs/take elevator, and then to her car, that could pretty easily add up to 30-45 minutes. When I stop working and turn off my computer, it still takes me at least 20 minutes to the point where I am driving out of the parking lot.

It's making me extremely nervous as well. They have to go to LE right away before divulging too much where the whole world can see it, including whoever that may be responsible for Danielle's disappearance. I trust that their intentions are good, and that they have information that will help break the case; however, it is absolutely critical -especially at this point- that that information remains in the hands of LE.<modsnip>

I completely agree. I do believe that no matter how good the intentions are the delivery of such needs to be according to the best interests of the case. I believe with all my heart Danielle's family would want that too.

Praying .

I thought of something very off-the-wall this morning after reading an article about some very disturbing individuals in the Detroit area with regards to a literal black market organ and blood trade. From everything I have seen and read about Danielle she is a very giving person. Does anyone know if DS attended any blood drives in the past? With SG's wife needing surgery's, blood, etc. Again...I know this is crazy conspiracy theory kinda stuff, but just throwing out different angles. This of course is all IMO

Yes, she seems like someone who would donate blood and post on SM about enjoying helping people. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, she seems like someone who would donate blood and post on SM about enjoying helping people. IMO

Oh wait we can talk about her SM here...yes she's posted about donating blood!

I can't find the video with the "family friend" outside the Oxford house in it. Can someone post it for me? What did they say his name was?

I can't find the video with the "family friend" outside the Oxford house in it. Can someone post it for me? What did they say his name was?

Jim Williams... seen it somewhere before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo