MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point anything is possible and on the table....but man if he had nothing to do with it he's destroying his name for no reason....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why is he destroying his name?

IMO, this is the best confirmation that we are not looking at the wrong person for having at least some involvement (to what extent, only time will tell). But it's just one piece. When you add it to the owner searches, conflicting reports from neighbors (as to who lives there), references to a sick spouse, the shutting down of his SM, and numerous other things we can't discuss here, it adds credibility. Sure, many of these things could be explained as coincidence, but IMO, "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck."

I don't know that I remember reading this before (and I have been following the whole time), so I am glad you brought it over.

Until this moment, I was considering the idea that there could be (unregistered or new) tenant(s) in the home. Now, it seems much more certain there is not (to me at least).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

He may just be getting advice. He has not been arrested or named a suspect.

I'm pretty confused, partly from an all out effort from a poster who tried to sway everyone.... but hoping that something IS about to break. Been checking for updates multiple times a day and really appreciate the mods and everyone who is keeping this site on track.

Seven Weeks Since The Disappearance Of Danielle Stislicki
By Mera McKenna (Patch Staff) - January 20, 2017

FARMINGTON HILLS, MI — Seven weeks ago today is the last time Danielle Stislicki was seen. Now, loved ones have released new photos of Stislicki in the hopes of jogging someone's memory of seeing the young woman.

1484938356.jpg

The last major public announcement from the Farmington Hills Police came on Dec. 22, 2016 following the search of a Berkley home. Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus immediately announced that search results would be kept private to protect the investigation.

Thread is open for posting.

Please make sure to read the following.

There will be zero tolerance of rumors being being posted.

If your stating fact you must provide a link to a credible mainstream media or law enforcement source.

No sleuthing family members or friends. Period.

SG's wife and neighbor are off limits. Period.

WS rules are in place for a reason so disregarding them may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thank you

#finddani

Thank You for opening the thread again.

Come home soon Danielle! [emoji257]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to see Danielle's thread open again!

Seven Weeks Since The Disappearance Of Danielle Stislicki
By Mera McKenna (Patch Staff) - January 20, 2017

FARMINGTON HILLS, MI — Seven weeks ago today is the last time Danielle Stislicki was seen. Now, loved ones have released new photos of Stislicki in the hopes of jogging someone's memory of seeing the young woman.

1484938356.jpg

The last major public announcement from the Farmington Hills Police came on Dec. 22, 2016 following the search of a Berkley home. Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus immediately announced that search results would be kept private to protect the investigation.
She is so adorable. I'm so happy to see that MSM is still keeping Dani in their sights. This also shows that LE has not stopped trying to find out what happened to her.

Great and thanks for re-opening thread! Sad though, no new news.....

Was hoping thread was back open because Dani had been found

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this Gardenista !

Very well done video!

It is good to see continuous coverage for Danielle's case.

Hoping and praying for answers for Danielle and her family.

I believe law enforcement is still building their case. Praying for a break for them soon!

Prayers to all those who continue to search for answers for this beautiful young woman.

She is so adorable. I'm so happy to see that MSM is still keeping Dani in their sights. This also shows that LE has not stopped trying to find out what happened to her.
She is adorable. I have not given up hope of her being found safe. I'm glad the thread is back open.

Dani has so many people helping to keep her face in the spotlight and seeking justice for her. The campaign to share her fliers, her face and keep her in our minds has been nothing short of amazing!

I feel hopeful that the silence from LE is golden....and that they are on the right track. I hope for Dani's family and friends that answers come soon.

Glad to see the thread back open....let's help find Dani!

What is nice is that the last few days have enabled me to jump into a few more cases while I wait for Dani to come home.

Hoping for some forward movement soon. Will check back once I see an update.

What is nice is that the last few days have enabled me to jump into a few more cases while I wait for Dani to come home.

Hoping for some forward movement soon. Will check back once I see an update.

Me too! Now I'm a WS junkie. I came on due to DS but now following two other cases closely .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member