MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see the thread opened up! I've often wished that families would post more videos of loved ones. Pictures are harder for me to commit to memory than voices and mannerisms. I'm so glad the FDS page shared this one of DS. I'm still hanging onto hope of finding her safe. What a wonderful personality this girl has!

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/?fref=ts

Her caption from Instagram says, "
I snapchat my family every day with the trade-off that I don't have to get a life alert necklace. Sometimes this happens. �� stinkybummer
#interruptingcat#bohobraid#bedhead#ivefallenandicantgetup

ETA Instagram link if not directed above:
http://www.imgrum.net/media/1230864935779744699_32467221

She has NOT been found!!

I hoped she was found too, when I seen the thread open again. Is there something wrong with hoping? Its posts just like this one that makes me hesitant to post.

Love those videos of her. Really speak to her personality.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hoped she was found too, when I seen the thread open again. Is there something wrong with hoping? Its posts just like this one that makes me hesitant to post.

Don't hesitate to post. There's nothing wrong with hoping. Frankly, you and lostoldusername merely posted what I (and imagine a few others) had been thinking.

If LE doesn't want friends to search. Then LE may suspect friendly invinvolvement. Jmo

I think it's easy to see that DS is very outgoing, funny, and personable. I've seen multiple stories shared on the FDS page from friends, former teachers, family friends, etc. that depict her as someone who makes friends easily. Her parents noted that it could have been this open, friendly nature that led to her disappearing. We do know that she was acquainted with the SG whose home was searched multiple times. IMO, with a mattress being seized, if there was any DNA collected, an immediate response would be that whatever may have taken place was consensual. It could be the farthest thing from the truth, but the best defense. DS's parents were adamant that she DID NOT have a boyfriend, possibly they knew who was being investigated and what evidence had been collected. I'm still not convince the acquaintance was anything more than a friendship (at least on DS's side). All MOO

If LE doesn't want friends to search. Then LE may suspect friendly invinvolvement. Jmo

Just remember that family and loved ones can and do read these postings, even if they don't post themselves, so even when in "sleuth mode" we need to be respectful and sensitive to their feelings by carefully crafting our words.

We will find Danielle. We have to.

In the meantime, Maricela Garcia has a very very active loved one posting regular updates and relying on us to help figure out ways to find Mari. They had a very successful search today, and because of the many ideas from WSers here, they have made some progress in figuring out how to find Mari. I get such a good vibe from Mari's loved ones, the same as Dani's. We need to find Mari too, before too much time passes, so if you're looking for a place to come think outside the box while waiting for updates on Danielle, please come over. This is also a very very active case.

Thankful to have the thread open again; I've been missing coming together to speak Dani's name. I'm also active on a couple of other threads... I don't forget others because I'm posting here.

I was hoping for news when seeing this open, I must admit. But I'm grateful we can continue to add our thoughts and to show her family we are still here thinking of her.

Please guys, post with respect for the TOS and the rules set in place throughout the threads by the mods. I don't want to see the thread closed again [emoji17]

What is everyone doing in honour of Danielle? I got my burgundy ribbon on my coat. Now everywhere I go, everyone asks, and everyone knows about her. Ann was right, it works.

:heartbeat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15726486_10210053802958932_5692764806589125592_n.jpg
    15726486_10210053802958932_5692764806589125592_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 465
It's great to see the thread opened up! I've often wished that families would post more videos of loved ones. Pictures are harder for me to commit to memory than voices and mannerisms. I'm so glad the FDS page shared this one of DS. I'm still hanging onto hope of finding her safe. What a wonderful personality this girl has!
In case you haven't seen it, the Facebook page has also has a video of Dani having fun doing headstands. You have to scroll down quite a ways to find it.

What a delightful and beautiful person Danielle is! I agree, it is wonderful to show her personality.

I am hoping and praying, along with all of you, that answers arrive soon for Danielle and her family.

You are all such wonderful, kind and compassionate people on this thread. It is an honor to be part of this.

Namaste,

Zen

I have a question that I know someone will be kind enough to answer.

Is it possible that a Grand Jury has been convened and that is what is happening now?

Thanks all in advance!

Is it possible that a Grand Jury has been convened and that is what is happening now?

Thanks all in advance!

I highly doubt it. I still believe bringing her home is number 1. Closure or reunited. If they push too hard this may not happen.:( I don't have a good feeling on the outcome of all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all in advance!

Anything is possible but I very much doubt it. It's very likely something more would have leaked, or at the very least, the fact that a legal proceeding was taking place would have come out. They clearly have more evidence than they are telling the public at this point but even if all the speculation is true, that's not enough to convict someone. A grand jury recommending prosecution won't change that. I doubt this even sees a grand jury. If and when they have enough evidence to pursue through traditional means, they will. Don't think it'll happen beforehand. Grand juries are relatively rare in Michigan.

The only way I think a grand jury could be involved right now is if this was their way to try and force SG to talk. He would be court ordered to appear - though he could plead the 5th, I guess.

Thanks to all who answered my question.

Hopefully this upcoming week brings answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876