MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle Stislicki has been missing for more than seven weeks. What is the general consensus here regarding her status?

Alive or deceased?

If alive, where is she? Who is keeping her away from her family and friends?

If deceased, was it accidental or was DS murdered?

If a homicide, what was the motive?

attachment.php

.................... Deceased. I even hate to type that... I really will look into any angle with this seeing as it has been all over the place, especially ones where she is alive. But it's just the time.

I also believe it was murder... I also believe it was intentional.

Anyway... above is a picture of my 'Dani Ribbon.' It gets a let of attention... It works when spreading her story.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 277
Riddle me this.......

There is nothing to indicate foul play, the lieutenant said.

The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern, he said.

Ok let me quote myself here. Take out the no foul play part. That's obviously no longer applicable.

Do you read this to be because they believe she was with a Friend? Not "abducted" ? Did the video they have show them nothing was forceful?
I only ask because I struggle with the ML parking lot scenario. If they felt she was truly "abducted" from there imo they would release footage and descriptions etc. but they never did. So was whatever they saw not a reason for concern?

Hi there...I see sometimes people saying that causing someone's death may have been "accidental." In particular cases, such as rear-ending someone at a stoplight because you weren't paying attention, sure, that's an incident when life was accidentally taken. This morning I dropped an entire container of yogurt on the kitchen floor. That was also accidental. But, for example, when Van der Sloot at some point said something about Natalie's death being accidental, it made me sick. We all know that, in no way, did he murder her by accident, especially since he murdered another woman not long after.

Whether a person, statistically a man, goes to fetch a knife and stabs a woman, smothers her with a pillow, or wraps his hands around her neck and squeezes for several minutes, I cannot dismiss any of those actions as accidental.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks, all.

Abducted suggests to me that Danielle was forced into a vehicle against her will and/or threatened to cooperate. Such action would be opposed to Danielle getting into a vehicle willingly and inviting someone to get into the car with her. :moo:
Dani could have been tricked into letting the SG into her vehicle (maybe he claimed he needed a ride to somewhere very close to the Met Life building or near IGA, etc.); he may have then pulled a gun and forced her to drive to Berkley.

If DS is deceased, LE would not want public searches due to evidence being tampered with or destroyed. In this particular case, LE must have reason to believe that public searches would not be helpful and might even hinder the ongoing investigation. IIRC, there were cursory searches initially, but I don't know for certain whether the public was invited or involved in the process.

Perhaps they would rather the perp lead them to DS instead of a search party. And I have to believe that it happens sometimes?

Hi there...I see sometimes people saying that causing someone's death may have been "accidental." In particular cases, such as rear-ending someone at a stoplight because you weren't paying attention, sure, that's an incident when life was accidentally taken. This morning I dropped an entire container of yogurt on the kitchen floor. That was also accidental. But, for example, when Van der Sloot at some point said something about Natalie's death being accidental, it made me sick. We all know that, in no way, did he murder her by accident, especially since he murdered another woman not long after.

Whether a person, statistically a man, goes to fetch a knife and stabs a woman, smothers her with a pillow, or wraps his hands around her neck and squeezes for several minutes, I cannot dismiss any of those actions as accidental.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks, all.

I think some people will say it could have been an accident from non violent means. Some think an OD, a confrontation where Dani is pushed and hits her head the wrong way and dies, some could think sexual asphyxiation for all i know , but I don't think accident was referring to tripping while holding a knife or smothering her. Imo.

Riddle me this.......

Maybe at the time he said it, all they knew was that she was seen talking to nice guy SG in the parking lot, whom all of her coworkers had known, and maybe they had some video of the two of them in her car. So perhaps they thought or hoped that he had gone off the deep end and was hiding her someplace but that she was alive, and that they might coax him to return her to safety before things went any further.

A message to SG: "The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is our concern." In other words, "You will not be in trouble. Please just return her." (even if they would then have prosecuted him anyway).

Maybe at the time he said it, all they knew was that she was seen talking to nice guy SG in the parking lot, whom all of her coworkers had known, and maybe they had some video of the two of them in her car. So perhaps they thought or hoped that he had gone off the deep end and was hiding her someplace but that she was alive, and that they might coax him to return her to safety before things went any further.

A message to SG: "The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is our concern." In other words, "You will not be in trouble. Please just return her." (even if they would then have prosecuted him anyway).

Idk, I can read that one line so many ways but they are all very confusing. The words were chosen carefully for a reason.

LE has stated they don't believe she drove car to her apartment. Her car was parked in "her spot" in 100's to choose from. That either means she was in the car and told them/him where to park or two he had been there before either invited or stalker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. If this is an abduction, she didn't have to be IN the car to tell the perp where to park. Easily could have been threatened to tell the perp where the car goes. IMO, this aligns with the neighbor who was approached by a guy at 6 PM asking about apartment numbers but ran into his car and sped off when he saw the neighbor was on her phone.

IMO, if this is related to the case, then it's possible the perp was scoping out the apartment numbers in relation to parking by following instructions DS may have given.

I just read this article from Click On Detroit (WDIV?). They posted a pic of a woman "involved in an altercation" at a Southfield hotel on January 8th and are concerned about her safety. They say she was forced by two men to leave the hotel. Here is the pic from the article and a link to the article

attachment.php
:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rmation-about-altercation-at-southfield-hotel

I'm not sure if I am breaking rules doing this so please let me know. But tell me this doesn't look like Danielle! IDK maybe I am nuts but its the first thing I suspected. This hotel is minutes from MetLife.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 331
An abduction can happen at any point. The LE may have known she left with him ( not an abduction) the LE stood back watched him, pulled in tips, gathered pings and texting info and then forensic or some other evidence showed that the abduction was from the SG home. I don't believe abduction in legal terms was from ML. Occurred later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read this article from Click On Detroit (WDIV?). They posted a pic of a woman "involved in an altercation" at a Southfield hotel on January 8th and are concerned about her safety. They say she was forced by two men to leave the hotel. Here is the pic from the article and a link to the article

attachment.php
:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rmation-about-altercation-at-southfield-hotel

I'm not sure if I am breaking rules doing this so please let me know. But tell me this doesn't look like Danielle! IDK maybe I am nuts but its the first thing I suspected. This hotel is minutes from MetLife.

I saw this article yesterday. Looks like a teen. I didn't think it could be DS.

Look at the nose. It really looks like DS's nose.
I see the similarities! But, also think she looks younger. It is hard to tell completely. I would imagine LE have checked it out?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Riddle me this.......

When I read this my first thought went to suicide.

Abducted suggests to me that Danielle was forced into a vehicle against her will and/or threatened to cooperate. Such action would be opposed to Danielle getting into a vehicle willingly and inviting someone to get into the car with her. :moo:

Exactly!
This is the exact reason I'm waiting to see where this other person I suspect was that night. Im not so sure it was where everyone thinks ..... but that's just moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406