MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the similarities! But, also think she looks younger. It is hard to tell completely. I would imagine LE have checked it out?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The hotel pic looks distorted maybe the camera angle or something. Can someone find a pic on an approved page with her looking down at the same angle? I found a pic but it is not on a MSM page.
That said, I am sure LE is all over this and it is probably not her. I guess for a second it was nice to think it was.

The hotel pic looks distorted maybe the camera angle or something. Can someone find a pic on an approved page with her looking down at the same angle? I found a pic but it is not on a MSM page.
That said, I am sure LE is all over this and it is probably not her. I guess for a second it was nice to think it was.
The still image on the video that was posted on the fds page is a similar angle. I don't think it is her.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Like I said, maybe I'm nuts. But I called Southfield PD anyways. You just never know right?

Idk, I can read that one line so many ways but they are all very confusing. The words were chosen carefully for a reason.

To me that statement was carefully thought out. There was time to go over some facts they might have already been privy to and were keeping under protection from the public. They just wanted everyone to be aware of the fact that this could be something very serious and that it didn't matter why she was taken only that she needed to be safe wherever someone had taken her. Maybe the SG was hired by someone who wanted DS to be hidden and also SG cannot speak because of a confidentiality to someone other that LE.

How tall would you say the girl in the photo is? How can you tell her height from the photo?

I'm going to work on the photo. It's warped due to angle and wide angle lens . With wide angle distortion is less at points. Based on shoe size , and tile size I would say she wears an 8 shoe and approx 5'6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to WS but have read the threads here and elsewhere and have been following this case closely. What I'm still not clear on is: why aren't search parties being organized to look for her/possibly her body? Have I missed some statements from LE or family on this? I heard elsewhere that family has asked for people to NOT search, but I cannot find a reference or reason.

Nobody knows why. I've asked the same question repeatedly since this case started. I also went as far as to predict that this lack of searching is going to flip around and bite LE right in the *advertiser censored*. If it comes to light someday that she was lying in a drainage ditch close to her apartment for the last 6 months, people aren't going to be pleased. Many people volunteered to help search, but were pretty much told to stay home and play on their computers instead.

I don't know what theories LE has pursued in this case, but I think they put blinders on way back in the beginning, developed a theory, and refused to budge or deviate from that theory.
Obviously that plan of attack hasn't worked, otherwise she would've either been found or be back home by now. Simply put, if their investigation was yielding any results.......at all....... there would have either been an arrest and/or her whereabouts would be known. Just stamp it a HUGE FAILURE and move along...........................we'll have to wait and see what happens in the spring when some little blue-haired old lady is out walking her chihuahua down a well traveled path in the park, and he walks up to his master with a finger in his mouth.

Like I said, maybe I'm nuts. But I called Southfield PD anyways. You just never know right?

Thank you. I feel certain that LE has already determined that the young woman in the surveillance video is not DS.

I just read this article from Click On Detroit (WDIV?). They posted a pic of a woman "involved in an altercation" at a Southfield hotel on January 8th and are concerned about her safety. They say she was forced by two men to leave the hotel. Here is the pic from the article and a link to the article

attachment.php
:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rmation-about-altercation-at-southfield-hotel

I'm not sure if I am breaking rules doing this so please let me know. But tell me this doesn't look like Danielle! IDK maybe I am nuts but its the first thing I suspected. This hotel is minutes from MetLife.

It does not look like her to me.

You definitely did the right thing. Her family has asked that anyone who even thinks they might have a tip to call.

Nobody knows why. I've asked the same question repeatedly since this case started. I also went as far as to predict that this lack of searching is going to flip around and bite LE right in the *advertiser censored*. If it comes to light someday that she was lying in a drainage ditch close to her apartment for the last 6 months, people aren't going to be pleased. Many people volunteered to help search, but were pretty much told to stay home and play on their computers instead.

I don't know what theories LE has pursued in this case, but I think they put blinders on way back in the beginning, developed a theory, and refused to budge or deviate from that theory.
Obviously that plan of attack hasn't worked, otherwise she would've either been found or be back home by now. Simply put, if their investigation was yielding any results.......at all....... there would have either been an arrest and/or her whereabouts would be known. Just stamp it a HUGE FAILURE and move along...........................we'll have to wait and see what happens in the spring when some little blue-haired old lady is out walking her chihuahua down a well traveled path in the park, and he walks up to his master with a finger in his mouth.

You know I love me some Steelman, but this post made me wince.

For the record they did do a fairly large search in the area. But my guess is if she is deceased her body isn't local to where she lives anyhow and most likely not a place they would search. So the dog walker theory could happen but not necessarily preventable. Just MOO

...we'll have to wait and see what happens in the spring when some little blue haired old lady is out walking her chihuahua down a well traveled path in the park, and he walks up to his master with a finger in his mouth.

<respectfully snipped>

Actually, it has been unseasonable warm in southeastern lower Michigan for the past couple of weeks. No snow, but plenty of rain. Small bodies of water are no longer frozen, and plenty of folks have been taking advantage of the warmer than normal temperatures to venture outdoors walking, riding bikes, etc. If there was a body that was not well-concealed to be found, there probably would have been a discovery. Even a body in water might have surfaced (unless weighted well below the surface). No measureable snow in the forecast, so it's still possible that something could turn up, but I think the perp/s made a special effort to make sure a body is never found. :moo:

You know I love me some Steelman, but this post made me wince.

For the record they did do a fairly large search in the area. But my guess is if she is deceased her body isn't local to where she lives anyhow and most likely not a place they would search. So the dog walker theory could happen but not necessarily preventable. Just MOO

But .....many missing persons are found very near where they went missing in areas already searched.
Search again.
Moo

Well, I know she isn't going to just magically reappear tomorrow or the next day. IF they want to find her, then they are going to have to look for her. Period.

Personally, I think that's exactly what they are waiting for..........someone to accidentally stumble across her. This has nothing to do with an investigation, this is nothing more than a waiting game.

Well, I know she isn't going to just magically reappear tomorrow or the next day. IF they want to find her, then they are going to have to look for her. Period.

Personally, I think that's exactly what they are waiting for..........someone to accidentally stumble across her. This has nothing to do with an investigation, this is nothing more than a waiting game.

Well ya just never know...ask the papini family

But .....many missing persons are found very near where they went missing in areas already searched.
Search again.
Moo

They mainly searched the grounds around the apartment complex way back in the beginning. That would only make sense if she was abducted and hurt right there at the complex, which doesn't appear to even be a theory in this case. They have two search zones to deal with, a two mile radius around the security guards home, and a two mile radius around her apartment location. Any parks, wooded areas, undeveloped lots, drainage ravines, culverts and vacant structures should be checked. Many people volunteered to help search, and they were all turned away. It really doesn't make any sense.

If you go back to the beginning there's two things we know for sure 1) DS was asked to leave work early by friend (why?) 2) the immediate involvement of 12 agencies. Important to point out that there were 2 drug agencies, DEA and SONIC as well as the involvement of the FBI. One could assume right away that drugs somehow came into play that day. The FBI comes in when there is a kidnapping due the Lindbergh Law so taking just those couple of things into account the first few days actually say a lot.

Here's a scenario all IMO. Maybe on Fridays low level dealers hang around corporate complexes and they're known to recreational smokers. Friend has a request for a different kind of drug that dealer might not carry around normally, maybe it's for a legitimate illness/anxiety but cannot get an Rx. DS, wanting to help friend, contacts dealer and he says he needs to go get it, possibly at his house or somewhere else so she asks to leave early meets him in lot and they leave together.

This scenario fits the little evidence we have and could answer a few questions, one being why did the friend request DS leave early. It could also place SG, if he had ties to dealing, in her car and her reason for being at his house. Taking it one step further, suppose they get there and he doesn't have it all, he calls a buddy in the trade- may not even be a friend who comes by and starts trouble, possibly even taking DS.

I'm no longer on board for crime of passion, it doesn't fit with all the agencies. Anything is possible though. This would also explain the silence from SG and other people. Perhaps they can't go after SG until they track down the other perp/s. If something like this played out, SG would still have to get DS car back home.

All JMO.

They mainly searched the grounds around the apartment complex way back in the beginning. That would only make sense if she was abducted and hurt right there at the complex, which doesn't appear to even be a theory in this case. They have two search zones to deal with, a two mile radius around the security guards home, and a two mile radius around her apartment location. Any parks, wooded areas, undeveloped lots, drainage ravines, culverts and vacant structures should be checked. Many people volunteered to help search, and they were all turned away. It really doesn't make any sense.

Well, it doesn't make sense to YOU. You aren't privy to the evidence LE has so I don't think you can blanket statement it. Imo.

If the family felt they needed to search, I strongly believe they would be searching. They are begging people not to essentially. They are updated daily by LE per their own words.

In the days following Danielle's disappearance, quite a few sleuthers were speculating about the possibility of Danielle buying weed before heading to her friend's house for dinner. Some reasons for the speculation were her Smoke Buddy keychain and Etsy activity. I know most have moved on beyond these speculations, myself included, but have any of you read about the recent shooting of a 21 year old man in the parking lot of Kingswood Place Condominiums in Southfield? It was an alleged "drug deal gone wrong." The complex is less than 3 miles from MetLife. Though the suspects don't seem like murder masterminds by any means, any possible connection they may have with Danielle is certainly worth looking into.

Article below:
https://www.google.com/amp/detroit....rged-with-murder-in-drug-deal-gone-wrong/amp/

Are you thinking he may be connected to Elizabeth Hock's death? I know it was ruled accidental, but it still sounds suspicious to me.

Deceased, intentional, wondering if he might be a serial killer.

Actually, as I've stated in the past, we did not primarily focus on the apartment grounds. That's just where we STARTED. Once the area was canvassed the police had us move on across the street to every single business. We checked every single dumpster. I've never felt so sick in my life before opening lid after lid on dumpsters. I even checked the grease bins in those back lots. Do you know what it's like to put a stick in one of those things and feel around for anything at all in utter fear? I do. We went inside every business and asked them if we could put up her flier while they stared at us in confused pity. We asked them if their cameras faced the roads. Then we moved further down the road to businesses a mile away. The wooded areas nearby were searched. We looked through those ditches and reeds. I watched her grandfather pick up any item of old tattered clothing or garbage he could find and put it in a bag for the police in the hopes that it might be some kind of evidence. You don't know how devastating that is until you see it up close. Golf courses were poured over, the pond nearby she liked to visit, neighborhoods, gas stations, banks, malls, and on and on and on. The police searched the area with their dogs. No, those first search parties were not the end of it. Friends were chased away from malls, businesses and parking lots by the police time and again.

What I'm saying is, the police have a reason to ask us to stop. They have a reason. All I'm saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members