MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on information garnered from the msm and from DS's own social media postings, it seems possible-to-likely DS at least on occasion and maybe even regularly indulged in the consumption of marijuana.

so one schedule 1 drug (marijuana) is kosher, but another schedule 1 drug, or even schedule II drugs (opiate based pain meds) = bad, not good? I no understand.

Sorry if this was confusing. Opiates without a prescription are illegal. The above theory that being an opiate seeker/recreational user rests on the idea illegally obtaining them had a role in her disappearance. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there is absolutely no evidence -- whatsoever -- not even via a train of thought that she could have been a user of a drug that is in wide-spread use, is legal in many states, and is established not to be addictive.

I've never said anything about addiction or addict. I actually think the OD scenario makes more sense if she did not have regular access to those sort of pain meds and then didn't realize the potency of something.

Abuse/illegal seeking would would be involved in the above scenario.

I've never said anything about addiction or addict. I actually think the OD scenario makes more sense if she did not have regular access to those sort of pain meds and then didn't realize the potency of something.

Can you please further explain your comment about the video?

previous threads have gone over a hypothetical scenario where DS

(i) got introduced to prescription pain meds during rehab after her injury/surgery;

(ii) she might've found that doctors in 2016 are miserly with the pain meds;

(iii) someone with a wife undergoing cancer treatments might've had access to the pain meds DS could no longer get on demand from a doctor.

i think in the OD scenario. it almost makes more sense that one wouldn't have been a regular user of opiates. or one indulged in something stronger than what you had previously; or more than what your tolerance level was at at that point in time.

but if one accustomed to the usual scrip pain meds somehow took some fentanyl? there's no tolerance on the planet sufficient to survive too much fentanyl. and, as far as i can tell, almost any amount of fentanyl is going to be too much for someone lacking tolerance.

apart from the disappearance, the above scenario is not at all uncommon these days. unfortunately.

Now we're talking about fentanyl? Please.

Another thing people don't realize it seems, is that Danielle was a victim and it wasn't her fault. We need to put ourselves in her families shoes and take a step back. If at any point in time her family suspected Danielle had anything to do with her disappearance they would've said. From day one in the investigation they have said that it's believed that Danielle was a VICTIM. Keyword being Victim...not her fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused... using these as examples of my confusion:

The other aspect is that FG's people are more likely to stand firmly in his corner if'n they believe DS was the cause of her own demise. And that the only thing FG fessing up would do is tagFG with various felonies for life and result in FG being locked up for a few to 10? more? years.
I don't believe for one second that Dani OD'd unless she OD'd on a date rape drug that the SG slipped her, but even that is unlikely.

are FG and SG the "same" person?? I've tried to catch up on this thread and
skipped over a few pages but having following along here. Isn't SG FG's wife??

TIA! :wave:

So - I take it there are NO updates on "where" Danielle is?

<modsnip>

back to :lurk: mode. :)

Can you please further explain your comment about the video?

oh, i think the disconnect was due to the fallacy of my own initial and perpetuated impression. DS makes a bit more sense to me now that I've seen video of her and been disabused of my initial incorrect impressions/assumptions. that's all. my bad, y0.

I do not think this has anything to do with drugs at all.

oh, i think the disconnect was due to the fallacy of my own initial and perpetuated impression. DS makes a bit more sense to me now that I've seen video of her and been disabused of my initial incorrect impressions/assumptions. that's all. my bad, y0.

What were your initial incorrect impressions/assumptions?

So - I take it there are NO updates on "where" Danielle is?

re bold - do you have a link to that, please?!

back to :lurk: mode. :)

I think EG would be FG's wife? FG is the initials of the Security Guard (SG) who may or may not be a potential POI in the disappearance of DS. LE seems very interested in FG/EG's house in Berkley on Oxford, various of its contents and his vehicles/vehicles to which he had access.

<snipped> Yes. The SG's initials are FG. SG's wife's initials are EG. We shouldn't be discussing her ;)

There's a video of DS going around. I saw it recently/last night. Wasn't what I was expecting. But, in retrospect, should've expected?

If the video you are talking about was posted by the FDS page, then I believe you are allowed to link here.

I've watched two that have been posted by the page, and my impression of DS has not changed a bit: Creative, exceptionally funny, genuine, insightful, and sensible; I'm almost old enough to be her mom, but she really seems like someone I would enjoy spending time with.

I'm wondering if you are talking about a different video (in one of the two I've watched, she is in a car with a friend, the other, her cat is purring in the background), and if it is not from a TOS-allowed source, I don't think we can discuss it here.

Another thing people don't realize it seems, is that Danielle was a victim and it wasn't her fault. We need to put ourselves in her families shoes and take a step back. If at any point in time her family suspected Danielle had anything to do with her disappearance they would've said. From day one in the investigation they have said that it's believed that Danielle was a VICTIM. Keyword being Victim...not her fault.

Sometimes things happen to us because of the things we do.
Does not make u less a victim.
We are human beings.

What were your initial incorrect impressions/assumptions?

i had her pegged as more Sandy than Rizzo from Grease? Or maybe more Blaire (initially) than Jo (now) from Facts of Life would be less likely to have folks accuse me slandering DS in some obtuse way.

Probably all the pics of her in Easter dresses and such, led to that impression.

Which, like I said, makes sense (the now impression, not the before). DS kicked it down around Wayne State for a few years. You don't last long down there if you're a delicate, fragile orchid.

skipped over a few pages but having following along here. Isn't SG FG' wife

SG is the new name for FG. Since MSM has not said FG's name we are using the initials SG for "security guard" since that is all MSM is saying.

i had her pegged as more Sandy than Rizzo from Grease? Or maybe more Blaire (initially) than Jo (now) from Facts of Life would be less likely to have folks accuse me slandering DS in some obtuse way.

Probably all the pics of her in Easter dresses and such, led to that impression.

Which, like I said, makes sense (the now impression, not the before). DS kicked it down around Wayne State for a few years. You don't last long down there if you're a delicate, fragile orchid.

Your opinion, mine is hanging out in Detroit around Wayne State does not change one from a Danny to a Rizzo.

My own daughter is currently taking classes at Wayne State. It's no different then when she took classes at Michigan State.

What? Lots of people of all types attend Wayne State. It's pretty hard to be a "delicate, fragile orchid" in any situation in this life, but Wayne State is no "rougher" than many campuses across this country, like, Trinity, in Hartford CT, Yale, in New Haven, CT, or Columbia University, which until the area around it started to gentrify was in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Manhattan. I really just can't understand at all why we're talking about people being hardened by an urban university campus or illegal use of drugs or anything else. None of the evidence points to anything involving the victim of this crime being in any way responsible for her disappearance or being someone who didn't "last long down there" or anything of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214