Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtMale UP11514, 16-30, Brewster Projects, Jul'13 - Bilal Berreni

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wanted to let you guys know that I submitted David Dennis today as a possible match for this Doe. Will let you know if I hear anything!

Just heard back from Detective/Trooper Sarah Krebs on this possible match. She is going to have our UID's fingerprints compared to those of David Dennis. His prints are not listed on Namus, but they must be on file elsewhere.

Heard back from Det. Krebs today. She ran David Dennis's prints against this Doe's and they were not a match. Back to the drawing board!

Sarah Krebs posted him as UP of the week on 2/21. Someone went back to look at his NamUs profile; it was offline Google Cache... Sarah confirmed he's been identified! Waiting to hear what she can share with us

All she can share due to the ongoing investigation is he was identified by prints

Interesting. I guess it's still not DD unless they took a second look at the prints... But in any case good the person was identified.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Interesting. I guess it's still not DD unless they took a second look at the prints... But in any case good the person was identified.

I was not following it but looked at his NamUs profile when she posted it; did anyone save the recon that was added? I linked to it on her UP of the week post but didn't save it. It's not available via google cache. It was not DD from what I see; Neiko Lisi looked close

https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/20138

You may be onto something Rose. I can't seem to find Neiko on namus anymore and the link you gave is protected?

I unfortunately didn't save the recon, but I do remember that Nieko Lisi was already on the "rule outs" list in Namus quite a while before I finally submitted David Dennis. My question about Nieko is that he had tattoos and the UID had none listed. It would be a shame if the UID actually had tats that were never entered into Namus.

You may be onto something Rose. I can't seem to find Neiko on namus anymore and the link you gave is protected?

Not Neiko. He was the 1st suggested due to the recon when she posted him as UP of the week. The google cache of his NamUs profile still works. No clue why it doesn't show the recon cause it's dated Feb 25, 2014; days after she posted it with her recon. I'll see if one of the gals saved it

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Eric Brescher 1976 Michigan
Neiko Lisi 1993 New York
Robert Pitts 1984 Michigan

Interestingly, DD's Namus profile has been updated with a mugshot that was not there when I submitted him. He looks more like the UID in this pic. However, Sarah Krebs responded very quickly when I submitted him and then followed up just a few hours later to report that his prints were not a match. So I doubt it was him.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13310/10

Interestingly, DD's Namus profile has been updated with a mugshot that was not there when I submitted him. He looks more like the UID in this pic. However, Sarah Krebs responded very quickly when I submitted him and then followed up just a few hours later to report that his prints were not a match. So I doubt it was him.

UP was not circumcised; I believe they were able to rule people out that way.

Fingerprint matches or ruleouts are very quick and very accurate. If the prints didn't match, then it's not him unless something very funky is going on.

Fingerprint matches or ruleouts are very quick and very accurate. If the prints didn't match, then it's not him unless something very funky is going on.

Weird how they finally had a finger print match after all of this time

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack