Found Deceased MI - Douglas Calhoun, 39, Detroit, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;N6I03FoWAaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6I03FoWAaQ[/video]

Oh no! According to those links it was a tip that led them there and his family worries it could be him because of the extra award offered today. Ugh. Poor Doug and poor whoever this could turn out to be. Obviously whoever this is was murdered and placed in this drum. So sick of our hateful evil world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! According to those links it was a tip that led them there and his family worries it could be him because of the extra award offered today. Ugh. Poor Doug and poor whoever this could turn out to be. Obviously whoever this is was murdered and placed in this drum. So sick of our hateful evil world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oops i missed seeing/reading your post before I posted. Great minds think alike!

More on the body found:
Police are investigating on Greydale Street near Outer Drive and Lyndon where authorities say body remains were found inside a container in the garage of a vacant home.

Very little information is available at this time. It’s unclear whether that body was a male or a female.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/police-body-remains-found-in-container-at-detroit-home/

BBM. Hope they can identify the person quickly to bring someone's family closure.

A rough approximate map(if I did it right) from Doug's house to where the body in the drum was found.
985bd586d93e73516b9e84bc921f4b49.jpg

I notice the other news stations are reporting this is a male body but has LE said that it's male? Another high profile case in the area is Dani Stislicki-- her office is only 6.5 miles from this location.

I notice the other news stations are reporting this is a male body but has LE said that it's male? Another high profile case in the area is Dani Stislicki-- her office is only 6.5 miles from this location.
The fact they said a "large" drum in the beginning concerns me that it could be Doug. The reward increase today.

I agree. I did the walk around window in the corner and saw lots of small houses falling apart. Nothing with a garage.
Lots of open areas in between some of the houses and no street lights to speak of. Lots of things could happen there at night and no one would be the wiser.

The street view I saw was from 2013, they've sold off/demolished many homes in the past 4 years but I'm not sure they've gotten to the outer edges of Detroit with this process - most of the demolition seems to be in the core city where all the money is going, but you never know. A lot of the Land Bank properties are on this side of town and there may not be as much abandoned housing out that way.

Lots of open areas in between some of the houses and no street lights to speak of. Lots of things could happen there at night and no one would be the wiser.
Large Drum...thinking possibly more than one person involved. I guess it depebds if the drum was moved there or already there and other details i don't want to post.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...man-whose-body-was-found-in-a-drum-in-detroit
Police trying to identify man whose body was found in a drum in Detroit
11:15 PM, Jul 7, 2017
His sister was too distraught for words at the possibility this could be him. But - to be clear - it may not be.

One thing that caused speculation, earlier Friday Crime Stoppers offered a $6,000 reward for tips that break the case.
We know it was a tip to police that led them here

This is only 7 blocks west of where his car was dumped.

Family and friends appear to be confirming it was him on Facebook. Awaiting official announcement.

If true, my guess is he was subdued by multiple perps using firearms. I hope we learn why.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM
Back