Found Deceased MI - Douglas Calhoun, 39, Detroit, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it sounds like this person is being held under probable cause and we should know by tomorrow if an arrest is made - I am only assuming this since if they were already arrested there would be no reason the media wouldn't name them. The day this article came out, there was a woman arrested for homicide who is from Lansing, but I don't think it is her...of course it could be....

backing away from "random" now - but do contend the men did not know each other. So, must have been a "hit" of sorts. Sounds like the police have been working this case behind the scenes, and my heart goes out to them.

backing away from "random" now - but do contend the men did not know each other. So, must have been a "hit" of sorts. Sounds like the police have been working this case behind the scenes, and my heart goes out to them.

Exactly my suspicion.

nothing new but I check every day for updates. So much comfort and love to your family, young man.

They had a memorial fundraiser last night and his sister is selling Chef Doug T-shirts for $15 and $20.

still burning a candle for this man's family. Sharing love and light.

Ooops, yes... tomorrow August 8th. They're asking to limit to family and close friends because it's not a big venue

I am disappointed there has been no arrest. What else are they waiting to get on this guy?

I haven't seen any more news updates but last I know they had a suspect in custody but couldn't officially charge him until they found out how Doug died. They said it could be weeks

I have an alert out and have heard nothing and see nothing new being reported in the news. But we're a patient lot here at WS. I agree they are building a case and doing their job. I hope the service brought some closure to those who needed it, and peace to all in attendance, on some level...

I haven't seen any more news updates but last I know they had a suspect in custody but couldn't officially charge him until they found out how Doug died. They said it could be weeks

Was he/she released? This had to be targeted. No way he was murdered and placed in a barrel in a random crime in Detroit. I pray for justice for Chef Doug and his family.

still thinking of you, those who loved you, and your community... Justice is coming, some how, some way...

keeping this man and his family and service in my thoughts. Nothing new being reported yet, but I have confidence the killer will be found.

I check often too and am a little disappointed there havent been many updates :(
Thinking of Chef Doug and his family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM