Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
praying she is at peace for whatever had been torturing her so much. prayers to her family.

I haven't been participating here but I've been following Teleka's case. Sad news for her family and friends.

Although this is the outcome I expected and feared, it is heartbreaking for her family.

My thoughts and prayers are with them at this saddest time....

Rest in Peace, Teleka
:rose: :rose:

How very sad. :tears: Prayers going up for her family and loved ones.

:praying:

Please continue here.

Prayers for Teleka and to her family.

Salem

Although most of us knew this would be the outcome, it is still extremely heart breaking to hear.

RIP Teleka. I hope you finally have some peace.

Prayers and condolences to her family and loved ones.

Find Teleka FB page

30 minutes ago - Our family was informed that a body was found that may be our daughter Teleka Patrick. We are waiting for official confirmation from the Kalamazoo Sheriff’s Department and have no comment at this time. Thank you for your continued prayers-we ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time.

My post from 1-24-14

Purely hypothetical here, she exits the car, enters the woods area, sees "open ground" runs onto the pond, like a snowmobille, as she runs on the pond she is fine, but when slows down, the weight causes her to break through. I ice fish the local area and had a good eye on ice thickness during this time. The ice was 2-3 inches thick at most. However, the weather would have froze the hole over rather quickly. I would like to know if divers have entered that body of water? If we can positively clear the body of water, and local woods, I think the odds go up that she is still alive. JMO....

How sad. Not surprising to me, my feeling all along was that she would be found nearby, but I would so have loved to be wrong in this case!!!

So sad. Many thought this would be the case but it still is heartbreaking.

I want to thank everyone who contributes here on Websleuths for taking the time to care about those who have fallen through to the dark side. Whether missing by choice, by accident or by foul play, these missing and their families are not forgotten here. Rest in Peace Taleka. From her vantage point since Dec 5, she knew we all cared.

Would it not have been frozen over in December? I know nothing about that part of the country.

It could have been partially frozen...she could have walked on the ice to some lights up ahead and fell through. With clothes and a coat on, pretty impossible to get out even with help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back