Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Teleka could have gone into the water and thought it was 3 feet and just stood there awhile hearing voices or hiding until hypothermia set in. I can't believe she tripped and fell in if there was no trauma to the body. The family must not accept that she did not walk up the roadside to get help, and believe someone had to have hurt Teleka. What a shame. An accomplished daughter in the health field but they can't accept her own diagnosis of herself at one time, or accept all the proof that she was very ill. Was there a toxicology report done and will we be given any details?

Teleka could have gone into the water and thought it was 3 feet and just stood there awhile hearing voices or hiding until hypothermia set in. I can't believe she tripped and fell in if there was no trauma to the body. The family must not accept that she did not walk up the roadside to get help, and believe someone had to have hurt Teleka. What a shame. An accomplished daughter in the health field but they can't accept her own diagnosis of herself at one time, or accept all the proof that she was very ill. Was there a toxicology report done and will we be given any details?

I think the family almost have to believe it was a homicide because Teleka being in a "normal" state of mind would not have died in 3 feet of water. If she tripped in, her endorphins would probably kicked in and you would get the heck out of the water quickly.

I think most people know this, which is why there is a theory of some sort of quicksand that rendered Teleka unable to get out of the water. I can't say I believe that too much.

That's been the problem the entire time with this case, people have wanted to believe some of the most unlikely scenarios, which unfortunately have been proven to be untrue.

I am starting to firmly believe that Teleka did not trip into the pond nor did anything stop her from getting out of the water besides her own mental will and unfortunately we call that suicide. It's so sad to even type that.

As to the toxicology report, that's a great question. I'm hoping that the results do not further complicate this case.

Just my two cents here but...

I think Teleka was seriously mentally ill.

I think someone hired people to kill her and since I can't say who that person is, you can use context clues to figure it out.

I think if she drowned, it was because someone took her to the water and held her under.

I don't see any other logical explanation.

I think that is all I have to say about this case.

RIP Teleka. Condolences to the family. I feel for them and I understand their concerns 100 %.

SMH

So you are coyly stating that Marvin Sapp is responsible for Teleka's death? So far no evidence indicates that Sapp was anything but a victim of Teleka's incessant and illegal stalking.

Sapp behaved appropriately by filing a PPO and fully cooperated with LE. He has done nothing to justify suspicion in her death.

What could his motive possibly be? If he was thinking of hurting her , it would be extremely stupid to file for the PPO.

JMO. MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my two cents here but...

I think Teleka was seriously mentally ill.

I think someone hired people to kill her and since I can't say who that person is, you can use context clues to figure it out.

I think if she drowned, it was because someone took her to the water and held her under.

I don't see any other logical explanation.

I think that is all I have to say about this case.

RIP Teleka. Condolences to the family. I feel for them and I understand their concerns 100 %.

She could of randomly met some weirdo we just don't know, and it will be very hard to prove.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck------

There will be services for Teleka and all will be live streamed. Forgive me but cant link with phone. Its on fb page.

I know I said i was done with this one but gosh darnit I can't help myself. [modsnip]

[modsnip] I'm just going by my gut instincts here. To each their own.

[modsnip].

There are many wolves in sheep's clothing out there.

There is no evidence of anything. Just because there is no traceable evidence does not mean nothing happened.

There is no evidence of Jesus Christ but millions of people believe.

I don't buy the suicide theory. She was in a flight of panic from who knows what. Drove like a maniac for 3 hours. Left her car in a hurry, tore through the underbrush, over a fence, through more underbrush, up an incline, ignored and crossed an access road, plunged through more underbrush, probably slid down the hill to the water. These are all actions of someone who wants to live and values her life. A basic animal instinct. Whether she went into the water and tried to keep going, or crouched in the water to hide and underestimated the cold, or tried swimming to the other shore, who knows. But she most likely ran out of her adrenalin energy and couldn't make it out. I have to think her thoughts were of preservation and not surrender and ending it all.

Its probably just me since I am not feeling very well today, but I don't understand what you are saying SS. If 'someone' carried on any communication of any kind it would be traced back to them.

Everyone knows there is really no such thing as being 'anonymous' on the internet anywhere anymore. That is why lawsuits are cropping up more than ever before against anonymous internet posters who think they are anonymous and cant be detected when they falsely accused someone. They weren't hidden at all and Judges are demanding the sites reveal information of the anonymous poster to reveal their true identity. Some of those case have been won. They were won against the real live person who was falsely accusing even though they stupidly thought they could hide behind a monitor and never been known.

So I am not following you. How could they be trolling if they never responded?

I think if anyone was conversing with Teleka in any manner, LE, and the forensic computer/data experts would have found it. They had all of her communication devices. They had her cell phone, and cell phone records can be gotten for several years back. They took her computer, and I am sure anything else they found that would show the communications of TP between anyone else.

They can even track back who she may have kept up with on the internet and what tweets, posts she read. It would all be in her history file where she was and what she was viewing at any given time along with showing when she was doing her own tweets, etc.

So while I respect your opinion highly I don't think anyone was communicating with Teleka except the voices inside her head. Even she admits that in her tweets.

About it being a guy thing versus a girl thing. One thing I have noticed is the disparity in when a female becomes a stalker and when a male is accused of being one. When a man does it.........it is off with his head so to speak but if a male is the victim of the stalking then it seems some want to blame him for being stalked by the female. That is the huge double standards I have seen in this case.[/SIZE][/FONT]

IMO
I knew I would catch flack for my opinion on this one. I realize it is a concept that is difficult to grasp, but it does happen every day. There would be no direct communication between them. These trolls are sick individuals and prey on strangers. They are into mind games and warped reality. They tend to be highly intelligent and computer savvy.

While LE is great at what they do, I don't know if they even looked for anyone else she could have communicated with outside of who was on her lists, on her phone contacts, etc. Just because they can do all those things does not at all mean they did in this case. Why would they when LE didn't seem to think her tweets were of much importance in her disappearance?

The thing about Dr. Patrick's tweets is everyone can have their own interpretation of them. Do I think she was troubled? Of course. However, if we stop and for one minute think someone could have been talking and responding to her...it changes the perspective entirely.

ETA: I do not even entertain the idea it was MS. I believe him to be a victim in this case.

To directly link to a FB post; click where it says when it was posted; in this case it's 20 hours; it opens in a single post; copy the link; you can also right click 20 hours to get the link

Remember Teleka - 20 hours ago
Teleka's life and story has touched so many- across the US and the world. Join us at a local memorial service in celebration of her legacy. All services will be streamed live- links will be posted when available.

Kalamazoo, MI: Thursday, April 24th at 6 PM
Trinity Temple SDA Church
1615 E G Ave, Kalamazoo Township, MI 49004

New York, NY: Thursday, April 24th 7 PM
Linden SDA church
228-20 137th Ave, Jamaica, NY 11413
Live streaming: Praizevision.com & Lindensdachurch.org

California: Monday, April 28th 6:30 PM
Loma Linda University Church of SDAs
11125 Campus St, Loma Linda, CA 92354

Maryland: Date TBD
Metropolitan SDA Church
6307 Riggs Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20783

Huntsville, AL: Date TBD
Oakwood University

Jamaica, WI: Date TBD
Location TBD

I don't buy the suicide theory. She was in a flight of panic from who knows what. Drove like a maniac for 3 hours. Left her car in a hurry, tore through the underbrush, over a fence, through more underbrush, up an incline, ignored and crossed an access road, plunged through more underbrush, probably slid down the hill to the water. These are all actions of someone who wants to live and values her life. A basic animal instinct. Whether she went into the water and tried to keep going, or crouched in the water to hide and underestimated the cold, or tried swimming to the other shore, who knows. But she most likely ran out of her adrenalin energy and couldn't make it out. I have to think her thoughts were of preservation and not surrender and ending it all.

This sounds very plausible as well. I go back and forth between intentional/non-intentional. I guess it does not matter much, now.

It's pretty substantial and almost unheard of for a person to have so many memorial services.

In this particular case the end results turned out to be the most obvious one and was even discussed often from the day she abandoned her vehicle. We even had much discussion about how close the lake was to where she went missing.

The fisherman that found Teleka's remains said she was floating about 20 feet out from the shoreline. Since we haven't been able to obtain a map of the lake floor there could have been a sharp drop off not far from shore. Plus lakes like this are known to have pocket crevices in them, and one can be standing in shallow water one minute, and then take another step, and fall off into a deep hole making the water way over their head.

Plus not only would the shock of hitting such icy waters stun her senses but her clothing and shoes would immediately start getting much heavier and water logged and that also would pull her under.

It is only common sense that this poor lady drowned. Nothing, not one thing points to anything other than an accident. Nothing. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone wanted to harm Teleka. Everything points to a terrible accident which unfortunately can and does happen even to smart people
I honestly don't know why some must insist that Teleka was murdered. The worst thing that happened is when the media threw the side issue of MS filing a RO MONTHS before Teleka went missing. They knew he had filed this RO months before Teleka abandoned her car and not one thing during those many months happened to Teleka. It was the worst thing that could have happened to this case and to Pastor Sapp. It was a senseless diversion that muddied up the case when it should have been all about Teleka and trying to find a mentally ill woman before it was too late.

There is not one shred of evidence that this man ever talked/tweeted/emailed or sent up smoke signals to Teleka Patrick. He had no motive to want to harm her. He wasn't married and would be able to have a relationship with anyone he wanted to go with. To this day I haven't heard about him beginning to date anyone. The last I read in January he said he was still married to the one in Heaven where he firmly believes his beloved wife is.

Sapp just wanted her to stop stalking him and his children and telling others she was his wife. What man in their right mind wouldn't do the same? Travis Alexander should have done the same with stalker, JA and he may.. just may.. be alive today if he had. MS had every right in the world to make this decision just like any of us do.

One cant take a chance when it comes to someone who stalks. It is not normal behavior for anyone to stalk another. Stalkers have been known to become dangerous for the victim being stalked. I don't blame him one bit for wanting to protect himself and his children.

There is no way in hades that someone would know she was going to have a flat and wind up in the ditch where she did and the police was on the scene in 10 minutes or less. Not one person said they saw anyone following her car No one saw anyone around her car because no one was there, but TP, and her delusional frightened paranoid mind... that was probably more paranoid than ever before due her being out there alone and it being dark.

Everything in this case points to an accidental drowning and NOTHING points to murder. No trauma to any part of her body and she wouldn't just stand there and let someone drown her. She would be fighting back as hard as she could and the only way they would be able to get her to stay down.... is either hit her in the face... knocking her out or bludgeoning her with something or manhandling her body/head and holding it down the 3-4 minutes it takes for someone to completely stop breathing. Any of those things would have left bruises on her body yet she doesn't have trauma anywhere on her body/face/head.

I do hope Pastor Sapp retains an attorney on his behalf. Imo, if TP was in her right frame of mind she would never want this man, and his children's lives ruined. She knew he was only a delusion in her mind. It came from her very own fingertips when she admitted it per her many tweets.

So I have no further questions about Teleka's accidental drowning death or how it happened. All of it makes sense and in the end cases are never nearly as complex as some make them out to be but come down to the logical conclusion when all of the circumstances are taken into consideration.

I hope one day you are able to rest in peace Teleka.

In this particular case the end results turned out to be the most obvious one and was even discussed often from the day she abandoned her vehicle. We even had much discussion about how close the lake was to where she went missing.

The fisherman that found Teleka's remains said she was floating about 20 feet out from the shoreline. Since we haven't been able to obtain a map of the lake floor there could have been a sharp drop off not far from shore. Plus lakes like this are known to have pocket crevices in them, and one can be standing in shallow water one minute, and then take another step, and fall off into a deep hole making the water way over their head.

Plus not only would the shock of hitting such icy waters stun her senses but her clothing and shoes would immediately start getting much heavier and water logged and that also would pull her under.

It is only common sense that this poor lady drowned. Nothing, not one thing points to anything other than an accident. Nothing. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone wanted to harm Teleka. Everything points to a terrible accident which unfortunately can and does happen even to smart people
I honestly don't know why some must insist that Teleka was murdered. The worst thing that happened is when the media threw the side issue of MS filing a RO MONTHS before Teleka went missing. They knew he had filed this RO months before Teleka abandoned her car and not one thing during those many months happened to Teleka. It was the worst thing that could have happened to this case and to Pastor Sapp. It was a senseless diversion that muddied up the case when it should have been all about Teleka and trying to find a mentally ill woman before it was too late.

There is not one shred of evidence that this man ever talked/tweeted/emailed or sent up smoke signals to Teleka Patrick. He had no motive to want to harm her. He wasn't married and would be able to have a relationship with anyone he wanted to go with. To this day I haven't heard about him beginning to date anyone. The last I read in January he said he was still married to the one in Heaven where he firmly believes his beloved wife is.

Sapp just wanted her to stop stalking him and his children and telling others she was his wife. What man in their right mind wouldn't do the same? Travis Alexander should have done the same with stalker, JA and he may.. just may.. be alive today if he had. MS had every right in the world to make this decision just like any of us do.

One cant take a chance when it comes to someone who stalks. It is not normal behavior for anyone to stalk another. Stalkers have been known to become dangerous for the victim being stalked. I don't blame him one bit for wanting to protect himself and his children.

There is no way in hades that someone would know she was going to have a flat and wind up in the ditch where she did and the police was on the scene in 10 minutes or less. Not one person said they saw anyone following her car No one saw anyone around her car because no one was there, but TP, and her delusional frightened paranoid mind... that was probably more paranoid than ever before due her being out there alone and it being dark.

Everything in this case points to an accidental drowning and NOTHING points to murder. No trauma to any part of her body and she wouldn't just stand there and let someone drown her. She would be fighting back as hard as she could and the only way they would be able to get her to stay down.... is either hit her in the face... knocking her out or bludgeoning her with something or manhandling her body/head and holding it down the 3-4 minutes it takes for someone to completely stop breathing. Any of those things would have left bruises on her body yet she doesn't have trauma anywhere on her body/face/head.

I do hope Pastor Sapp retains an attorney on his behalf. Imo, if TP was in her right frame of mind she would never want this man, and his children's lives ruined. She knew he was only a delusion in her mind. It came from her very own fingertips when she admitted it per her many tweets.

So I have no further questions about Teleka's accidental drowning death or how it happened. All of it makes sense and in the end cases are never nearly as complex as some make them out to be but come down to the logical conclusion when all of the circumstances are taken into consideration.

:goodpost: :yourock: :thewave:

You have always been a voice of reason on Websleuths, oceanblueeyes.

:tyou: for encapsulating so succinctly what is obvious in this case: Dr. Teleka Patrick was solely responsible for her own demise that was in all likelihood a tragic accident. Absolutely no foul play was intended or involved. :moo:

Im not impressed with MS one bit but I truly believe he is a victim of TP stalking and in no way responsible for her death. If he wanted to off her why not just do it and not file the PPO which is the legal course to take?
John W. Hinckley Jr stalked Jodi Foster and went as far as trying to assassinate a president among other things to get her attention. Was Jodi Foster responsible for his actions?

I'm mystified why anyone would blame MS. I do think someone may have been communicating with her and leading her on..pretending to be MS. But certainly not him.

I'm mystified why anyone would blame MS. I do think someone may have been communicating with her and leading her on..pretending to be MS. But certainly not him.

She claimed she was communicating telepathically with MS. This leads me to believe there was no other party. It was all in Teleka's head IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back