Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could she have fallen through the ice while trying to take a short cut to the service area on the other side? Was is frozen and covered with snow? Maybe she didn't realize it was a lake?

Could she have fallen through the ice while trying to take a short cut to the service area on the other side? Was is frozen and covered with snow? Maybe she didn't realize it was a lake?
It wasn't frozen at the time. In the days afterward, the temperature did not climb above freezing and soon went into the deep cold weather when it did freeze.

I think the weather was bad that evening. Probably was blowing snow and she kind of stumbled out there, not knowing it was a lake because the edges were frozen. She had already passed away before they even found her car. My heart breaks for her family and loved ones. At least they now have the closure they need so they can go through the grieving process. This is a sad story.

She only had to go over the fence and a few yards over the berm into the water. At night, she probably would not have been able to see and fell in then been unable to navigate the water with the weight of her jacket and clothes. With the cold and panic, hypothermia would have set in quickly.

So she did go over the fence?

She only had to go over the fence and a few yards over the berm into the water. At night, she probably would not have been able to see and fell in then been unable to navigate the water with the weight of her jacket and clothes. With the cold and panic, hypothermia would have set in quickly.

Thanks for this post. I agree this is probably what happened. Also at night she might not have been able to see which way was which. Even if she could swim the water must have been very cold.

Didn't they search Lake Charles using sonar? I guess it didn't detect the body, or the body entered later and is not TP! The description seem to fit, dark top and bottom. Will they perform an autopsy?

I couldn't agree more. Although my heart goes out to Teleka, the Sapp family deserves peace. They had nothing to do with this. Nothing. Teleka was tormented, and in the days before her death, the proof is in her tweets. She was running from demons and fictional assassins from a story made up in her head. There is no conspiracy, and I hope the media doesn't further victimise the Sapp family in trying to drum up readership. Read what Teleka wrote. She was in fear for her life, felt she was 'anointed', and had to follow god's orders to be protected. She did this, whether accidentally or on purpose. There is no one else. It is a tragedy as sharp as any I have heard of.

Tcat.

Sent from Telezonia
Teleka's recovered tweets was an awakening and educational for me regarding mental illness. I wish she would have gotten help.

I can't tell...is the fence around the lake high? Would she have scaled it, using both hands and feet? Or could she just step right over it? Anyone know?

RIP Dr. Patrick. Condolences to her family and friends. Also a big thank you to all the Mental Health professionals (Pyschiatry, Nurses, et al.) who gave us insight into MH issues; specifically the categories, symptoms, and treatment protocols. I have been enlightened. KoolAid Man: Thanks for compiling the voluminous tweet data base. And to all those WS members who uploaded the various photos and maps, I thank you. Today is a sad day.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

My post from 1-24-14

Purely hypothetical here, she exits the car, enters the woods area, sees "open ground" runs onto the pond, like a snowmobille, as she runs on the pond she is fine, but when slows down, the weight causes her to break through. I ice fish the local area and had a good eye on ice thickness during this time. The ice was 2-3 inches thick at most. However, the weather would have froze the hole over rather quickly. I would like to know if divers have entered that body of water? If we can positively clear the body of water, and local woods, I think the odds go up that she is still alive. JMO....

don't believe the pond was frozen ta the time. The two days before the disappearance it was in the 50s temperature wise there

It wasn't frozen at the time. In the days afterward, the temperature did not climb above freezing and soon went into the deep cold weather when it did freeze.

You seem familiar with the area...the pictures showing LE taking her body out of the lake depict a completely thawed lake, no signs of lingering ice....do you know how long it has been thawed?

RIP Dr Patrick. The lake was searched at least 3 times perhaps more. It was searched before it froze over. and After it froze over. New ways to search lakes are needed.

I couldn't agree more. Although my heart goes out to Teleka, the Sapp family deserves peace. They had nothing to do with this. Nothing. Teleka was tormented, and in the days before her death, the proof is in her tweets. She was running from demons and fictional assassins from a story made up in her head. There is no conspiracy, and I hope the media doesn't further victimise the Sapp family in trying to drum up readership. Read what Teleka wrote. She was in fear for her life, felt she was 'anointed', and had to follow god's orders to be protected. She did this, whether accidentally or on purpose. There is no one else. It is a tragedy as sharp as any I have heard of.

Tcat.

Sent from Telezonia

Yeah, that PI Carlin pretty much clowned up the joint. Professional standards sometimes exist, sometimes not.....

Were the dogs incorrect in their tracking of the trail back to the highway?

You seem familiar with the area...the pictures showing LE taking her body out of the lake depict a completely thawed lake, no signs of lingering ice....do you know how long it has been thawed?

I drove by it 3 weeks ago and it was warm enough to be partially thawed....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back