Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am completely confused. My statement used the word 'listen' (to Carlin), and her sister actually said 'believe' in the same context. Is that what you mean? If not, please just explain it, because I am not understanding.

Tcat.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

Tenesha said not to believe the article. You said not to believe Carlin.

How did she get from her car near burns harbor to lake charles in chicago?and without being noticed in that odd getup? That's a 24 hour walk. She must have gotten a ride?

What odd getup? She was reported to have on black pants, green top and a heavy black coat with a hood. Psychiatry residents wear professional business like attire. A heavy coat with a hood is common.

Tenesha said not to believe the article. You said not to believe Carlin.

Ohhhh! I see. The way I read it, it sounds like her sister already knew Carlin was going to confirm it. But I get your point now. I'm just not sure there's a difference. Ty.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

How did she get from her car near burns harbor to lake charles in chicago?and without being noticed in that odd getup? That's a 24 hour walk. She must have gotten a ride?

See the pond in the middle of this map, right off I-94? That's "Lake Charles".
Her car was found in the ditch between the pond and the highway, just "a few hundred feet" from that pond.

RIP Teleka Patrick, MD. A brilliant, troubled soul gone much too soon.

But aren't you making an assumption? You really don't think LE check her tire out?

The garage employee that had worked on her car already told her she needed to buy new tires and this was before she even went missing.

No I'm not.....Many post ago, I asked about a tire valve, and the reason the tire went flat..........some assumed it went flat period, because they were worn....but what if? it was tampered with, you have to know.

I always ask questions like an investigator would ask, thats what this webpage is all about.

She was found in the lake, that we know.

But I would like to have the proof , just how she got there......It would guess that it was no late night swim, I would assume...its an accident, suicide,or a crime...not all 3.

No I'm not.....Many post ago, I asked about a tire valve, and the reason the tire went flat..........some assumed it went flat period, because they were worn....but what if? it was tampered with, you have to know.

I always ask questions like an investigator would ask, thats what this webpage is all about.

But I would like to have the proof , just how she got there......It would guess that it was no late night swim, I would assume...its an accident, suicide,or a crime...not all 3.

KRIME KING, I agree. There are still some little bits and pieces that don't make sense. Did she just completely have an unconscious break and was aimlessly wondering around and fell into the lake, unaware of death? This may mean she did not suffer. If that is the case, then it would make sense. LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. This may explain why she left her valuables and credit cards on the car seat. Poor baby!

<modsnip>

<modsnip> appreciation for the devastating effects of serious mental diseases. Scizophrenia victims are at much higher risk of committing suicide. They also don't act in rational ways--the distructive power of this disease is being demonstrated in this tragic case.

<modsnip> don't need any "flat tire" theories, bad guys chasing TP, or any other external forces to explain her death. TP could have just fallen into the lake, maybe the autopsy will shed some additional light on the cause of death.

But there's no doubt as to the underlying cause. This was a simple case from the beginning.

<modsnip>

Yes, I remember many posters talking about the valve stem/tire etc, myself included, but that still doesn't mean that LE didn't take the tire off the vehicle to inspect it. It would only take minutes to see if the valve stem had a leak or that the leak was coming from the actual tread or tire wall due to being in very poor condition. And LE could visually see if it had thinnlng bald spots on the tread with the wire showing through. Which neither one of these observations and tests would take long to ascertain either.

I have seen nothing showing me that the police didn't do such rudimental things and since they never have said they suspected foul play in this case I think the tire went flat due to the poor condition the tire was in. It is common that one tire will wear out more than others due to the driving habits of the driver.

I am leaving the investigation up to the professionals who have been there investigating the case since the car was found.

It is still my opinion based on everything known to this date that Teleka accidentally drowned. I read that there is a steep decline going down to the lake. It is common sense to me that someone in the dark, in a place they didn't know could slip, slide, and stumble and wind up in the lake.

IMO

So...LE has no clue why the tire went flat? No investigator asked? Or found out why? Even though, you asked about a tire valve here on WS?

As with most cases, we will probably not be given all the answers. LE, investigators may never be able to fill in all the blanks. And, some of it is none of our business. :twocents:

Or scared, we don't know if she was being followed, or not.

You don't know if you're being followed right now. I don't Know if the moon landings were real....etc ad nauseum....

ALL available evidence says she wasn't.

I think it was someone's goons following her to make sure she never came back.

And whose goons would that be? Can't possibly be MS you're referring to, as he's a victim. And there's zero evidence of foul play. If you're referring to MS's mythical henchmen, there is zero evidence they exist, unless you've found something concrete that LE and FBI have missed?

Just because there is no evidence on the fence does not mean she didn't climb over it. That's absurd. Plus it has been months, a piece of torn fabric would have blown away by now.

Also, there was no ice on the lake when she disappeared.

She could have been followed, assaulted, choked, knocked out, etc and thrown in the lake. This is what I think happened and I think it was someone's goons following her to make sure she never came back.

well, believing that with absolutely zero evidence is fine, it's just not credible.

Zero Evidence.

She was observed by coworkers and hotel employees as behaving strangely.

She left Borgess in someone else's car besides her own.

She was at the hotel for 15-20 minutes. Observing that area of the hotel is nearly impossible from the street ( I have been there 100 times and conduct surveillance regularly, it's a nightmare setup.)

She arrived back at Borgess in a shuttle bus, with the car she arrived in having left almost immediately upon arrival.

All of this makes it exceptionally unlikely to the point of near impossibility she was followed from Borgess to the hotel and back.

I just drove through the parking lot her car was in 4 days ago. The one where the shuttle bus driver said she went to her car and he then saw it leave. I deal with hospital security often in my job and routine patrols of the parking lot occur there, though the only gated access is a small lot in the SW corner that she likely didn't park in.

For someone to have waited in the parking lot, they would have to have been unseen by security and employees. Since she woks long shifts at varied hours, it would have required the Mystery Stalker to sit in that parking lot for Many Many hours, in the dark. I have done this many times before on surveillance cases, just 2 weeks ago actually at Bronson in Kalamazoo, and almost every time security is on my *advertiser censored* if I'm there more than 2 hours in their lot.

She left in her car.

2 hours later, 110 miles away, her car was was found with her possessions in it.

She was in a diminished mental state, evidence pointing to a panic as well given the 911 calls on the driving.

There is no sign of a struggle or sabotage to her car according to LE.

There is almost no plausible scenario where she was abducted.

Speculation is part of this type of forum, and it's awesome (the forum). But unfortunately, in the end, this case seems to have ended up where many continued to urge- Occam's Razor- The simplest answer that fits the FACTS ends up being more often correct.

It's as likely "someone's" (whom we all know who you mean) goons had as much to do with this as it is aliens or bigfoot. And that's how much evidence people have about her being abducted or chased by THE VICTIM'S goons....the same amount of evidence as there is for Aliens and Bigfoot. In fact, there is MUCH more evidence for those than for her being abducted....to put such comments about what people "believe" happened in perspective....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #11

Sparrow said the only thing on the car of note was the flat tire. What police don't know is whether the tire went flat prior to Patrick going off the road or that it was caused by her going off the road. He said evidence techs noted nothing to show that she had driven on the flat tire for a significant amount of time prior to her going off the road.

Fuller said Patrick's vehicle had been in for minor body work and she retrieved the Lexus on Dec. 3. He said at the time she got the vehicle, she was told the car had bad tires.

Fuller says Rev. Marvin Sapp is "nothing more than an innocent victim of an apparent stalking" and had been "(t)horoughly cooperative." Fuller says Sapp is not a suspect in Patrick's disappearance.

:sigh:

Scizophrenia victims are at much higher risk of committing suicide. They also don't act in rational ways--the distructive power of this disease is being demonstrated in this tragic case.

RSBM: When this kind of thing happens, many people shy away from the suicide label because they feel it taints the deceased (just like mental illness itself).

But people suffering from mental illness as severe as I personally think TP's was, killing oneself is not uncommon at all.

Remember that the word "paranoid" frequently accompanies Schizophrenia because it's the paranoia that winds up making the sufferer either kill themselves through actions that a non-sufferer knows will kill them or maybe even hurting someone else because of the paranoia that someone is out to get them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back